Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 20)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

well no one thats mentally sane. fainting every five minutes well that's a bit of an exaggeration on the shows part. other then that med and stuff there are some women out there who do.

and anjali believing her husband and hating anyone who says anything bad on him, well of course she is going to be like that. all shyam has ever done is show his very best nature in front of anjali for years. that's why. it's hard to understand but people actually do, do stuff like that. i mean they have no evidence to prove other wise, providing doubt right there for her. and plus love is a very powerful thing just because the truth comes out doesn't mean they will fall out of love or suddenly stop becoming blinded by it. she is in denial. as annoying as that is for everyone

weak, dependent and malicious. well yeah taking into account with everything that has happened and how she was previously. it was obvious from the get go she was like that. aside from the malicious part though bad not surprised.

well, how could we sympathize with her, the cv's made a wrong move with her character. and it sucks cause this would've been a perfect opportunity to make her loved for once. but then again i do sympathize with her thinking about her situation and how i would feel. that's probably got to do with me studying family and individuals in highs school right now. and just putting myself in her shoes.  but it is getting annoying how they have portrayed her. they could have done so much better.

I must admit that I disagree with you here...the very fact that her symptoms started happening once the hubby was gone shows a very twisted mind...I am sorry I do get pregnancy related illness that is when one is aneamic or have diabetics or are low on iron but then again once can tell when they go to the doctors...here she had been to the doctors and was not told anything about it other than that she should kill the baby.

Now her loving her husband, that I dont believe in because had she loved him then go with him...she is an adult and she can go to him if she wants...she wants her husband to live in her brothers house isnt that strange???because now she knows bro doesnt like jija so go then...

And I do not sympathize with her because she was not so weak to go and kill her child and now she is weak ????she was standing perfectly fine to tell her bro that he lied...and then walked away without any help whatsoever...what condition people are talking about??? she is pregnant and depressed but not so depressed to kill herself so it is a manageable conditon... and being pregnant is not an illness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-rainaMSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Right.I'm seriously wondering why isn't anyone stressing on admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for her, In fact considering how bloody rich they are, they could even hire a full time gyno for her because no way no how are her symptoms those of "normal" pregnancy. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or even lived with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure Anjali isn't the first raizada woman to have gotten pregnant!
Isnt that surprising that when her hubby was around she had one bout of pregnancy related symptoms and now that he is gone she is making up for it????? she had that dizziness at heer ranja play after that she was all happy and going about temple and all...where were her sickness then???this is the first pregnancy that I know where a pregnant woman starts having issues when her hubby is gone????

More like I want attention and I will get it any cost

Well, one could argue that she lost her mental balance after her husband left thus the drama but the bottom line is Anjali's behavior is rather odd. Her symptoms appear and disappear like magic and not to mention they're a bit out of the ordinary too. I've never seen her go od on food, aren't you suppose to do that when you're pregnant? After Shyam her food strikes are still understandable but i dont think i ever saw her eating like pregnant women do even before that.
All in all Anjali's Pregnancy track = EPIC FAIL, the Cvs reallycouldn't keep up with it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-evenjleena28SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I had posted this in some where else also.

When she let Shyam to take bath in her SIL's bathroom even in the absence of her brother she felt fine and happy.  When  she saw Shyam ate Kheer from Khushi' s hand,  she was more than happy towards her husband.  Nothing wrong.  But when she saw her brother with his wife she pissed off.  Is she accepts the relation of Shyam with Khushi ?.  What is wrong if he said a lie and spend time with his wife???

Why did she asked him to attend the meeting??  if she wants him to accompany her??  What is Anjali's character really?  Earlier it was a loving  sweet sister but now it is biwi ki saut !!!!!!  What an upgradation !!!!

Edited by sreemeera - 21 July 2012 at 12:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Well, one could argue that she lost her mental balance after her husband left thus the drama but the bottom line is Anjali's behavior is rather odd. Her symptoms appear and disappear like magic and not to mention they're a bit out of the ordinary too. I've never seen her go od on food, aren't you suppose to do that when you're pregnant? After Shyam her food strikes are still understandable but i dont think i ever saw her eating like pregnant women do even before that.
All in all Anjali's Pregnancy track = EPIC FAIL, the Cvs reallycouldn't keep up with it.

But the issue is she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same...here one day she is fine and next all sick and third day all fine...she is consistenly inconsistent...if one can call it that...

The whole show is EPIC FAIL now...how many people will watch that the trp's will show next week butthe bro sis love is weird
SizzlingPaRud- Senior Member
SizzlingPaRud-
SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Sanaya PLEASE LEAVE! They can hire ANYONE to play this so called "Sautan"!! YOU who are so beautiful and talented need NOT waste your time with this pathetic potrayal!

Enough said! SI is beyond what they have reduced her to!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreemeera

I had posted this in some where else also.

When she let Shyam to take bath in her SIL's bathroom even in the absence of her brother she felt fine and happy.  When  she saw Shyam ate Kheer from Khushi' s hand,  she was more than happy towards her husband.  Nothing wrong.  But when she saw her brother with his wife she pissed off.  Is she accepts the relation of Shyam with Khushi ?.  What is wrong if he said a lie and spend time with his wife???

Why did she asked him to attend the meeting??  if she wants him to accompany her??  What is Anjali's character really?  Earlier it was a loving  sweet sister but now it is biwi ki saut !!!!!!  What an upgradation !!!!

i really like ur reply!!!

niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
u said it girl !! ...wht a post..
bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Right.I'm seriously wondering why isn't anyone stressing on admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for her, In fact considering how bloody rich they are, they could even hire a full time gyno for her because no way no how are her symptoms those of "normal" pregnancy. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or even lived with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure Anjali isn't the first raizada woman to have gotten pregnant!
Isnt that surprising that when her hubby was around she had one bout of pregnancy related symptoms and now that he is gone she is making up for it????? she had that dizziness at heer ranja play after that she was all happy and going about temple and all...where were her sickness then???this is the first pregnancy that I know where a pregnant woman starts having issues when her hubby is gone????

More like I want attention and I will get it any cost

umm. some people go through pregnancy being perfectly fine while others have a horrible time. considering the amount of stress anjali is under it seriously  is quite obvious that she is like that because of everything that has happened especially considering her husband left. i mean why would she be sick like the way she is now when shaym was around and she was happy. ???. so yes that could happen if a husband left. stress alone can make a person really sick tot he point where the person has completely lost it., so why wouldn't it happen to anjali after everything was let loose. you may feel like she is a attention seeker but i just think that thats what comes with her situation and overall metal and emotional instability.

Edited by bila_a - 21 July 2012 at 12:35am

Go to top