Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 19)

pairocks Groupbie
pairocks
pairocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
really they should go bck 2 buaji's house...koi kadra hi nai hai shantivan mein...Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I agree with u completely..and is really fed up with story line.I don't know wat are they doing with anjali track.If u notice...before shyam's truth came, on that epi she was at temple whn mami went to say abt divorce...with so many steps and she was fresh thn...and how. come she is acting like a dying person.don't know.For me i have 2 kids..and i'm a wrking woman,I had ,vomiting/morning sickeness for all of nine months,evn then my doc nver let me take tablets..I cudn't eat properly,coz,,wat ever goes in any food..will be comes out..exactly aftr 5 minutes...my hubby ws so tensed becoz of this...when i saw todays epi,,,when thy are going to satsang..at car she is acting like she is going to die...wat the F****ck?
IF this wat it is called BASHING...then i'm...!!And wat with her attitude,she the one who is happy that her brothr isin  love with kushi and palyd cupid too in their relation..always making arnav to be nice with kushi...before..suddenly her hubby cheated her and the same relation her chote had with kushi..turned to be bad..and anjali accusing arnav that He has changed..lol again..NO logic,NO common sense..
Thy are continuosly degrading kushi,their lead heroine..as a scape goat...and payal... y is she trying to save her marriage...agar GUPTA sisters is behind the all shyam fiasco..thn y don't they leave the RM..to hell with their hubbies...why so much degrading women...only becoz..they tried to protect the BIG DRAMAQUEEN ANJALI...get a life KUSHI and PAYAl...pls..its my sincere advice...pls..get out of there..let the bros take care of thier precious sister..thy don't want wifes...they hav their sissy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by bila_a

-_____- not everyone is like you when they are pregnant so you wouldn't what happens when other women get pregnant. they have their own situations. just because someone doesn't go to the gym or work in a high pressure job doesn't mean they are bimbo's. i'm not on anyone side but anjali is pretty weak and top that mentally unstable , in shock and just in a completely different state all together.  i bet if barun or sanaya leave everyone one will be up in arms then they already are. of course they love their wifes,, but i agree they need to step up and  stop following anjali around though thats not to say that what they are doing is wrong, cause they've been put in a difficult situation your sister or your wife. if you love both a lot then it is hard and in most cases may people go with their family. although its like W*F.  you'll probably get offended by my post but i'm pretty sick and tired of people bringing their personal experience and linking it to shows and fictional characters expecting or thinking that that's how they are supposed to act or behave when that's not the case at all. and not taking account the situation. but it's your opinion and so is mine.

I am not saying that EVERY pregnant women is the same! But Anjali's potrayal of pregnancey is TOTALLY un-realistic! No one faints every 5 minutes and takes endless med's when they are pregnant! Anjali is over induldged and she IS a bimbo! She NEVER uses her brains and just keep worshipping her husband!

When someone tells her he is WRONG, then she start hating THEM! So many people have told her about Shyam! Khushi, Payal and their OWN relative NK! But she still thinks that Shyam is BLAMELESS! She is potrayed as someone who is totally weak, dependant, and also now maliciouse!

So I dont see HOW we are supposed to "Symapthize" with her!

well no one thats mentally sane. fainting every five minutes well that's a bit of an exaggeration on the shows part. other then that med and stuff there are some women out there who do.

and anjali believing her husband and hating anyone who says anything bad on him, well of course she is going to be like that. all shyam has ever done is show his very best nature in front of anjali for years. that's why. it's hard to understand but people actually do, do stuff like that. i mean they have no evidence to prove other wise, providing doubt right there for her. and plus love is a very powerful thing just because the truth comes out doesn't mean they will fall out of love or suddenly stop becoming blinded by it. she is in denial. as annoying as that is for everyone

weak, dependent and malicious. well yeah taking into account with everything that has happened and how she was previously. it was obvious from the get go she was like that. aside from the malicious part though bad not surprised.

well, how could we sympathize with her, the cv's made a wrong move with her character. and it sucks cause this would've been a perfect opportunity to make her loved for once. but then again i do sympathize with her thinking about her situation and how i would feel. that's probably got to do with me studying family and individuals in highs school right now. and just putting myself in her shoes.  but it is getting annoying how they have portrayed her. they could have done so much better.
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
excellent post
i want TRPs to go down like hell then they will know their mistake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Omigod that could totally be the new twist in the story, Anjali Jha was never pregant!  Infact the woman was dignosed with histrionic personality disorder . She was tired of everyone paying attention to the Gupta sisters so she did the whole pregnancy act so her "chotey" could go all "di" again & the rest of the Raizadas could chase her around the house forcing her to take medicine instead of preparing for Akash's wedding! Yea, thats it! Well played Anjali, well played Clap

OMG , Why did i just write that? I've officialy lost it LOL

And you know what this makes so much more sense...you know pregnant woman who are constantly sick are treated at the hospital...or have regular monitoring through midwife at home or at the facility...this woman just takes the cake...

The very fact that in one scene she is walking around the whole mansion and in next swinging around like she is going to fall and then still goes to a satsang?????

Right.I'm seriously wondering why isn't anyone stressing on admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for her, In fact considering how bloody rich they are, they could even hire a full time gyno for her because no way no how are her symptoms those of "normal" pregnancy. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or even lived with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure Anjali isn't the first raizada woman to have gotten pregnant!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

i agree with you too...in fact I am so grumpy after friday's epi..that I feel our show should end JUST SO that we dont have to see Daljeet any more...she deserves being job lessAngry

sorry..to be so rude...but I am plain mad...feels like the PH is doing aaa bail mujhe maar with this whole shift in the story..AngryAngryAngry

fictional characters and real people. there is a difference. just because you don't like they character doesn't mean you have to wish bad happening on someone who doesn't deserve it. its not like daljeet is like that >_>. she does deserve better characterization but what can you do. >_>
evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Right.I'm seriously wondering why isn't anyone stressing on admitting her to a hospital or hiring a full time nurse for her, In fact considering how bloody rich they are, they could even hire a full time gyno for her because no way no how are her symptoms those of "normal" pregnancy. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or even lived with a pregnant woman can testify to that & I'm sure Anjali isn't the first raizada woman to have gotten pregnant!
Isnt that surprising that when her hubby was around she had one bout of pregnancy related symptoms and now that he is gone she is making up for it????? she had that dizziness at heer ranja play after that she was all happy and going about temple and all...where were her sickness then???this is the first pregnancy that I know where a pregnant woman starts having issues when her hubby is gone????

More like I want attention and I will get it any cost

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

aapatel374 Senior Member
aapatel374
aapatel374

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
yes that's it...before trp was 2 na...this time it will below 2...definetaly

Go to top