Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 18)

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
-_____- not everyone is like you when they are pregnant so you wouldn't what happens when other women get pregnant. they have their own situations. just because someone doesn't go to the gym or work in a high pressure job doesn't mean they are bimbo's. i mean there are women who are bimbo's then there a women who need help and support and may seem like bimbo's. i'm not on anyone side but anjali is pretty weak and top that mentally unstable , in shock and just in a completely different state all together.  i bet if barun or sanaya leave everyone one will be up in arms then they already are. of course they love their wifes,, but i agree they need to step up and  stop following anjali around though thats not to say that what they are doing is wrong, cause they've been put in a difficult situation your sister or your wife. if you love both a lot then it is hard and in most cases may people go with their family. although its like W*F.  you'll probably get offended by my post but i get pretty annoyed when people bring their personal experience and link it to shows and fictional characters expecting or thinking that that's how they are supposed to act or behave when that's not the case at all. and not taking account the situation. but this your opinion and you do make sense about the shows problem. i wish they would make seasons. because it's on 24/7 5 days a week, it's hard to keep the story going in a fresh, exciting and logical way. that's why seasons would be great and it would be long running. although knowing the indian market trp is major and shows need time to pick up, which unfortunately is probably why they don't do seasons

Edited by bila_a - 20 July 2012 at 11:49pm

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I agree! this track is going off track.
too many unrealistic portrayals and incidents.

One day I feel fantastic portrayal of story and characters and another day I feel they just blindly shot something.

Are there multiple directors and script writers handling the tracks at the same time ??

I am totally confused and lost ... Confused

It is not all about romance but the basic story and character portrayal should be consistent... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Oh please...you're telling Sanaya to leave.   There would be no show then.  This is not constructive criticism.  Please take your negativity elsewhere.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bila_a

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

i agree with you too...in fact I am so grumpy after friday's epi..that I feel our show should end JUST SO that we dont have to see Daljeet any more...she deserves being job lessAngry

sorry..to be so rude...but I am plain mad...feels like the PH is doing aaa bail mujhe maar with this whole shift in the story..AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Its a pleasure to finally know your name Vibha, Raina here.
& Vibha dear i couldn't agree with you more. infact i feel that Daljeet could've pulled the "sick-woman" role better if she had a baby bump! But its too late now, Even a baby bump wont add any logic to the illogical story-line infact its gonna make it seem more illogical.Coz a baby bump cant appear over night
Tell you what, i've  been entertaining this possibility for quite a while now. maybe Anjali will never have this baby. She'll prolly have a miscarriage or something because i really cant imagine her going in labor pain with a flat tummy.

Nice to meet you Raina...

Yep I agree its miscarriage although its too late for that now isnt it??more like still birth???but for that willow has to show a bump which I dont see...who knows maybe she already has her baby and gave it up for adoption and thats why she is going mental??oh wait what am i saying...that woman is crazy as i doubt she ever was pregnant

Omigod that could totally be the new twist in the story, Anjali Jha was never pregant!  Infact the woman was dignosed with histrionic personality disorder . She was tired of everyone paying attention to the Gupta sisters so she did the whole pregnancy act so her "chotey" could go all "di" again & the rest of the Raizadas could chase her around the house forcing her to take medicine instead of preparing for Akash's wedding! Yea, thats it! Well played Anjali, well played Clap

OMG , Why did i just write that? I've officialy lost it LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28sreemeeraSwaNia_2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

-_____- not everyone is like you when they are pregnant so you wouldn't what happens when other women get pregnant. they have their own situations. just because someone doesn't go to the gym or work in a high pressure job doesn't mean they are bimbo's. i'm not on anyone side but anjali is pretty weak and top that mentally unstable , in shock and just in a completely different state all together.  i bet if barun or sanaya leave everyone one will be up in arms then they already are. of course they love their wifes,, but i agree they need to step up and  stop following anjali around though thats not to say that what they are doing is wrong, cause they've been put in a difficult situation your sister or your wife. if you love both a lot then it is hard and in most cases may people go with their family. although its like W*F.  you'll probably get offended by my post but i'm pretty sick and tired of people bringing their personal experience and linking it to shows and fictional characters expecting or thinking that that's how they are supposed to act or behave when that's not the case at all. and not taking account the situation. but it's your opinion and so is mine.

I am not saying that EVERY pregnant women is the same! But Anjali's potrayal of pregnancey is TOTALLY un-realistic! No one faints every 5 minutes and takes endless med's when they are pregnant! Anjali is over induldged and she IS a bimbo! She NEVER uses her brains and just keep worshipping her husband!

When someone tells her he is WRONG, then she start hating THEM! So many people have told her about Shyam! Khushi, Payal and their OWN relative NK! But she still thinks that Shyam is BLAMELESS! She is potrayed as someone who is totally weak, dependant, and also now maliciouse!

So I dont see HOW we are supposed to "Symapthize" with her!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMevenjleena28sreemeeraOmNaMaSteOm

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
cant control myself...so just pasting a long comment from me Wink
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraMrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Omigod that could totally be the new twist in the story, Anjali Jha was never pregant!  Infact the woman was dignosed with histrionic personality disorder . She was tired of everyone paying attention to the Gupta sisters so she did the whole pregnancy act so her "chotey" could go all "di" again & the rest of the Raizadas could chase her around the house forcing her to take medicine instead of preparing for Akash's wedding! Yea, thats it! Well played Anjali, well played Clap

OMG , Why did i just write that? I've officialy lost it LOL

And you know what this makes so much more sense...you know pregnant woman who are constantly sick are treated at the hospital...or have regular monitoring through midwife at home or at the facility...this woman just takes the cake...

The very fact that in one scene she is walking around the whole mansion and in next swinging around like she is going to fall and then still goes to a satsang?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMSwaNia_2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top