Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 17)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Vibha,

I'm not a pro choice person either. Not that abortion is justified for any reason but her reasons for aborting the child are downright repulsive and ridiculous. She's only worried that the child's father has no respect. Not even one dialogue saying "I will live for this baby". What the heck?  

I agree abortion is not justified for any reason but to kill a child because she has no one to love????hello?????if that is your attitude then why get pregnant to begin with???why not take precaution and make sure that your hubby is with you forever???also i shouldnt say this but I will ...now I know why shyam strayed...it was because of this poison ivy who clings to everyone and kills them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrSwaNia_2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

@Dmgforever,

I am Vibha sweets, and I agree with you completely show some remorse and eat for that child woman but I dont know if you read my this comment :

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And i am going to follow my own advise here

Its a pleasure to finally know your name Vibha, Raina here.
& Vibha dear i couldn't agree with you more. infact i feel that Daljeet could've pulled the "sick-woman" role better if she had a baby bump! But its too late now, Even a baby bump wont add any logic to the illogical story-line infact its gonna make it seem more illogical.Coz a baby bump cant appear over night
Tell you what, i've  been entertaining this possibility for quite a while now. maybe Anjali will never have this baby. She'll prolly have a miscarriage or something because i really cant imagine her going in labor pain with a flat tummy.

Edited by dmgloverforever - 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationevenjleena28SwaNia_2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennadsouza

This story makes NO sense whatsoever! NO LOGIC and no consistancey! No one tells that Bimbo Poojali the whole truth... and just keeps indulging her! I am sick to death of watching this track! You can tell it is totally "Half baked" and not at all well thought out! All courtesy of a supporting charchter wanting more screen space, they have BUTCHERED their own story!

The PH and the CV's have totally LOST IT!

You said it dear.Confused

between NK,Payal and Khushi they did tell  her the whole truth. She refuses to believe it.If she loves her chote and trusts him she should believe him without ASR telling her about the contract marriage. And no guarantees that she will believe even after knowing the entire truth.

CV's have to redeem her character and fast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
@MrDarcyfan:  Ur post is smthng to be called as top-notch Star Star Star and thnx for framing it wid such a precision Clap Clap Clap IPK ka toh pata nahi..but main tumhari fan ban gayiBig smile after watchn ysteday's epi..exactly the same thots were echoing in my mind!! so I cudnt agree more wid each n every words u have wrote!! ystrday I actually cudnt bear more..and I left it half way (smtime bk which was kinda unimaginable for me!) What to do..I felt cheatedAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyserene

Both the Gupta girls should immediately vacate the mad house and have a huge bash at the Gupta's residence...

Let the Raizada boys serve their di..., run errands for mom's makeup kit an change diapers for the kid(Not sure if it is ever gonna be delivered)...and and and shyamu is sure to return...these two bros can even keep decorating their ever great di's and jijiu's bed day in and day out...Afterall di is always bothered only about her shyamu bhagwan...Since Khushi will not be available I am not sure whom shyamu would lust on ------------mami?, Nani??? or Lakshmiji???????????? But sure never Anji...Such is Shyamu and Anji ki amar prem kahani...

I AM FED UP

Agreed.Gupta sisters are better off without their pathetic excuse of husbands! They should find men who can actually talk or can at least say more then "Di" for that matter.  

Edited by dmgloverforever - 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written...

"Oh and word to Khushi and Payal... Arnav and Akash Raizada DONT love either of you! They are TOO BUSY being "Di's chamcha's" to have ANY time or emmotions left to spare on you two! PLEASE go back home! At least in THAT house, those people genuinly CARE for the two of you!  "...Hope gupta sisters shud do this to the raizada's..they had enuff for this house...and also wish same for sanaya as u ...

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
agree with you entirely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Its a pleasure to finally know your name Vibha, Raina here.
& Vibha dear i couldn't agree with you more. infact i feel that Daljeet could've pulled the "sick-woman" role better if she had a baby bump! But its too late now, Even a baby bump wont add any logic to the illogical story-line infact its gonna make it seem more illogical.Coz a baby bump cant appear over night
Tell you what, i've  been entertaining this possibility for quite a while now. maybe Anjali will never have this baby. She'll prolly have a miscarriage or something because i really cant imagine her going in labor pain with a flat tummy.

Nice to meet you Raina...

Yep I agree its miscarriage although its too late for that now isnt it??more like still birth???but for that willow has to show a bump which I dont see...who knows maybe she already has her baby and gave it up for adoption and thats why she is going mental??oh wait what am i saying...that woman is crazy as i doubt she ever was pregnant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMSwaNia_2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top