Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 16)

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

We're in the same boat, my friend! 
Here i was expecting full on ArHi romance , a rain sequence even but instead we get to see Anjali induced rain!  Does her waterworks ever stop? Hell, Is it even normal for someone to cry that much?
That woman is just getting on my last nerve! I've been tolerating her behavior because of God Damned sorry situation but the lady's taking it to another level! 
Getting jealous of Khushi because she's Arnav's priority makes sense but envying her becase they were having a moment is just PATHETIC, like what's on her mind!?! deos she want her BROTHER to embellish her path with roses instead of his wife's?  SMH.
You're right, I think she's the only pregnant woman who doesn't look pregnant but gets extremes of all the symptoms! Extreme fainting. Extreme mood swings. Extreme everything.
She's not realy making me love her these days.

AND omigod, AKASH. That sick bas***d! That mommy's little boy. what's with him? Actually its all his fault. he's spreading the "wife's- are- insane, Di's -the -only -one -sane"  syndrome in the whole house thus Anjali is giving herself too much importance and Arnav feels its ok to stay quiet when your Mami insults your wife inront of the whole house. JUST SICK.

Thats prob the reason there was a news of two water tankers...at the set...to store poojalis water works/...save water or reprocess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Thank you.
I have to say i agree, Their depiction of a pregnant women is far-fetched & quite frankly a disgrace to all the other woman baring kids. This woman lives in a HUGE house, She has all time nannies in form of Nanni & Mami who are constantly by her side. She doesn't have to worry about  taking her medicine because the hell breaks lose in the Raizada house when she doesn't. She doesn't have to cook, clean or do any physical labor for that matter while on the contrary I've seen woman do all kinda jobs even physical labor when pregnant that too with a hugee baby bump sticking out.  So after having crossed path with such hardworking women how can i bring myself to feel bad for a rich namby-pamby like her! 

& nicely caught, i wonder what the Cvs have to say about that now!

Correct, she is pregnant for crying out loud ...not suffering from cancer...even cancer patients who has chemo they are much more active than this willow of a creature...and my mind blanks out about medicines...what meds???i am hoping is folic acid or something but this is the same woman who wanted to kill her child...she has no sympathy from me at all...i am not going to let that one go...

CV's dont get it that one scene she is sick, then she gets up to make kheer, then she is sick again and goes to that satsang and comes back fit...what is that???

@ MrDarcyFan : I totally second you that this show should end just for the mockery they have made and showing us this baloney

And what's with the hunger strike all the time? And not taking meds whatever they are for? Does she even love the baby? if she did no one would have to beg or force her to take meds or to eat. she's just so manipulative and I hate to see ASR falling for this. If he shows his frustration on khushi  I don't know what I'll do.

And don't even get me started on the abortion thing. She wanted to abort and why? because the child's father has no respect in the house. I would have atleast appreciated her honesty if she said she doesn't love the baby and therefore doesn't want it.

@ evenjleena : Exactly OMG, the Raizadas act as if no woman ever got pregnant in their house before, actually in the WORLD before. Its just crazy how they treat her as if she's completely disabled. GOSH. Which actually is pretty ironic when you come to think of it because Anjali does have Polio, deosn't she? and people with disabilities are actually more self reliant. Anyways not eating and taking med only shows how much she cares about her unborn child! Have some mercy for atelast that embryo in you woman!

@ Siri22: OMG, I really want Arnav to go 'Enough is enough di!" I'm seriuosly sick and teird of her manipulating him & falling for it.  Where's Arnav's almighty brain when it comes to his di? or is it only reserved for making judgement about khushi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap

i am with u...well saidSmile
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

Originally posted by Double007

Akaash is pissing me off!

"Just forget it." Yeah, he's trying pretty hard to be like his big bro. Btw, why is he angry again? Ermm

Grrr...tell me about it! Angry
I'm hating him more then Anjalii these days,  The women still has a reason behind her exasperated behavior..she's pregnant...her husband just got kicked out of the house...Her brother doesn't pay attention to her anyomre & yadaa yada yada... what's his excuse? He didn't get puris for breakfast?

ROFLROFL no payal hasnt done his laundry ROFL

LOL  " Payal didn't do my laundry? Just forget it, let me run to mommy, she will do it farr mee :P"

OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@Dmgforever,

I am Vibha sweets, and I agree with you completely show some remorse and eat for that child woman but I dont know if you read my this comment :

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And i am going to follow my own advise here

OmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

We're in the same boat, my friend! 
Here i was expecting full on ArHi romance , a rain sequence even but instead we get to see Anjali induced rain!  Does her waterworks ever stop? Hell, Is it even normal for someone to cry that much?
That woman is just getting on my last nerve! I've been tolerating her behavior because of God Damned sorry situation but the lady's taking it to another level! 
Getting jealous of Khushi because she's Arnav's priority makes sense but envying her becase they were having a moment is just PATHETIC, like what's on her mind!?! deos she want her BROTHER to embellish her path with roses instead of his wife's?  SMH.
You're right, I think she's the only pregnant woman who doesn't look pregnant but gets extremes of all the symptoms! Extreme fainting. Extreme mood swings. Extreme everything.
She's not realy making me love her these days.

AND omigod, AKASH. That sick bas***d! That mommy's little boy. what's with him? Actually its all his fault. he's spreading the "wife's- are- insane, Di's -the -only -one -sane"  syndrome in the whole house thus Anjali is giving herself too much importance and Arnav feels its ok to stay quiet when your Mami insults your wife inront of the whole house. JUST SICK.

Thats prob the reason there was a news of two water tankers...at the set...to store poojalis water works/...save water or reprocess

ROFLROFL  LOL, thats it i guess! Now i feel bad for complaining abt her tears , little did i know they are actually helping the environment!LOL

OmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Siri22

And what's with the hunger strike all the time? And not taking meds whatever they are for? Does she even love the baby? if she did no one would have to beg or force her to take meds or to eat. she's just so manipulative and I hate to see ASR falling for this. If he shows his frustration on khushi  I don't know what I'll do.

And don't even get me started on the abortion thing. She wanted to abort and why? because the child's father has no respect in the house. I would have atleast appreciated her honesty if she said she doesn't love the baby and therefore doesn't want it.

I am not a pro choice person, and in my book every child has a right to be born...she wanted to kill her child because no one will love the kid...why does she need anyone to love the child??if you are strong and you love the child and provide for her who cares if anyone else love the child or not???child wants mothers love not the neighbours...

All those single mothers who raise their kids alone, they dont go crying boo hoo we dont have a man to take care of us...what is this potraying??? her crying and going to harvard boy is not fair to anyone...khushi needs to go out of that house ASAP

Vibha,

I'm not a pro choice person either. Not that abortion is justified for any reason but her reasons for aborting the child are downright repulsive and ridiculous. She's only worried that the child's father has no respect. Not even one dialogue saying "I will live for this baby". What the heck?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

This story makes NO sense whatsoever! NO LOGIC and no consistancey! No one tells that Bimbo Poojali the whole truth... and just keeps indulging her! I am sick to death of watching this track! You can tell it is totally "Half baked" and not at all well thought out! All courtesy of a supporting charchter wanting more screen space, they have BUTCHERED their own story!

The PH and the CV's have totally LOST IT!

You said it dear.Confused

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top