Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 15)

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Akaash is pissing me off!

"Just forget it." Yeah, he's trying pretty hard to be like his big bro. Btw, why is he angry again? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMmazkachazkaFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Was just watching Arshis interview n in it Arnav said Sanaya is such a good girl...doesnt trouble anyone...comes n is ready to role...this show is not running cause of others...only ARSHI... love them...hugsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeramazkachazka

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Thank you.
I have to say i agree, Their depiction of a pregnant women is far-fetched & quite frankly a disgrace to all the other woman baring kids. This woman lives in a HUGE house, She has all time nannies in form of Nanni & Mami who are constantly by her side. She doesn't have to worry about  taking her medicine because the hell breaks lose in the Raizada house when she doesn't. She doesn't have to cook, clean or do any physical labor for that matter while on the contrary I've seen woman do all kinda jobs even physical labor when pregnant that too with a hugee baby bump sticking out.  So after having crossed path with such hardworking women how can i bring myself to feel bad for a rich namby-pamby like her! 

& nicely caught, i wonder what the Cvs have to say about that now!

Correct, she is pregnant for crying out loud ...not suffering from cancer...even cancer patients who has chemo they are much more active than this willow of a creature...and my mind blanks out about medicines...what meds???i am hoping is folic acid or something but this is the same woman who wanted to kill her child...she has no sympathy from me at all...i am not going to let that one go...

CV's dont get it that one scene she is sick, then she gets up to make kheer, then she is sick again and goes to that satsang and comes back fit...what is that???

@ MrDarcyFan : I totally second you that this show should end just for the mockery they have made and showing us this baloney

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMnature-loverSiri22sreemeeraOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Thank you.
I have to say i agree, Their depiction of a pregnant women is far-fetched & quite frankly a disgrace to all the other woman baring kids. This woman lives in a HUGE house, She has all time nannies in form of Nanni & Mami who are constantly by her side. She doesn't have to worry about  taking her medicine because the hell breaks lose in the Raizada house when she doesn't. She doesn't have to cook, clean or do any physical labor for that matter while on the contrary I've seen woman do all kinda jobs even physical labor when pregnant that too with a hugee baby bump sticking out.  So after having crossed path with such hardworking women how can i bring myself to feel bad for a rich namby-pamby like her! 

& nicely caught, i wonder what the Cvs have to say about that now!

Correct, she is pregnant for crying out loud ...not suffering from cancer...even cancer patients who has chemo they are much more active than this willow of a creature...and my mind blanks out about medicines...what meds???i am hoping is folic acid or something but this is the same woman who wanted to kill her child...she has no sympathy from me at all...i am not going to let that one go...

CV's dont get it that one scene she is sick, then she gets up to make kheer, then she is sick again and goes to that satsang and comes back fit...what is that???

@ MrDarcyFan : I totally second you that this show should end just for the mockery they have made and showing us this baloney

And what's with the hunger strike all the time? And not taking meds whatever they are for? Does she even love the baby? if she did no one would have to beg or force her to take meds or to eat. she's just so manipulative and I hate to see ASR falling for this. If he shows his frustration on khushi  I don't know what I'll do.

And don't even get me started on the abortion thing. She wanted to abort and why? because the child's father has no respect in the house. I would have atleast appreciated her honesty if she said she doesn't love the baby and therefore doesn't want it.

Edited by Siri22 - 20 July 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorerainaMnature-loverevenjleena28sreemeeramazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

"Just forget it." Yeah, he's trying pretty hard to be like his big bro. Btw, why is he angry again? Ermm

Grrr...tell me about it! Angry
I'm hating him more then Anjalii these days,  The women still has a reason behind her exasperated behavior..she's pregnant...her husband just got kicked out of the house...Her brother doesn't pay attention to her anyomre & yadaa yada yada... what's his excuse? He didn't get puris for breakfast?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Decent6ChorisreemeeraOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
aah another of feel good post for the day..im done with her too! don't even want to discuss about that dying lady! arghh!
well said Mrdarcyfan! post this on their wall! they should know what we're all thinking!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Double007

Grrr...tell me about it! Angry
I'm hating him more then Anjalii these days,  The women still has a reason behind her exasperated behavior..she's pregnant...her husband just got kicked out of the house...Her brother doesn't pay attention to her anyomre & yadaa yada yada... what's his excuse? He didn't get puris for breakfast?

ROFLROFL no payal hasnt done his laundry ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

And what's with the hunger strike all the time? And not taking meds whatever they are for? Does she even love the baby? if she did no one would have to beg or force her to take meds or to eat. she's just so manipulative and I hate to see ASR falling for this. If he shows his frustration on khushi  I don't know what I'll do.

And don't even get me started on the abortion thing. She wanted to abort and why? because the child's father has no respect in the house. I would have atleast appreciated her honesty if she said she doesn't love the baby and therefore doesn't want it.

I am not a pro choice person, and in my book every child has a right to be born...she wanted to kill her child because no one will love the kid...why does she need anyone to love the child??if you are strong and you love the child and provide for her who cares if anyone else love the child or not???child wants mothers love not the neighbours...

All those single mothers who raise their kids alone, they dont go crying boo hoo we dont have a man to take care of us...what is this potraying??? her crying and going to harvard boy is not fair to anyone...khushi needs to go out of that house ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top