Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 14)

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
cant add more darcy
i am really pissed up replying and ppl think its a bash
we all wait the whole day but what we get in return is only 2-3 min of proper rabaa ve  and rest all the crap
one day we all will be so happy and the next day disappointment , why is this?
if trp's r low it is bcz of cvs and not the viewers in order to compensate with it no promo  and no precap
i am sick of watching the drama of akash and now more of anjali
now there was a post saying that sanaya will b on leave for 4 days and it is very much clear that from next week it will be of anjali ,mami and payash crapAngry
enough of DIDI KI SAUT story, shyam track was better than this
i really use to like arnav and anjali relationship and now no hope left for the further improvement of the story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOmChitraF

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Well said... why would someone tolerate so much?.. no ways...ok i have known who have tolerated much more.. but never met a group of people called family who just to keep one person happy going on hiding their own feelings...killing their comfort...

ok.. i understand anjali is pregnant her husband cheating came out to her in open suddenly...and she already has leg ailment...and she has been the pillar for arnav's life...but does that mean she would want everybody to just cry by her side no matter what other people have gone through...

thats what makes khushi gr8..even in her pain.. she did not let people know if anything is wrong...and anjali wants everybody to sympathise by her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
amazing post.please please please post this to four lions page.they should know how we feel about it.

OmNaMaSteOmFazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
This show deserves to be cancelled JUST for the ungrateful PH! The way treated Sanaya! Cutting down her screen time in favour of that Pathetic Anjali storyline! It is so sad that they treat professional people like this!

Sanaya is a great girl! I feel bad for her! She dosent deserve this!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorefascinationDecent6Chorisreemeeranature-loverzsewaqevenjleena28ChitraF-MKB-spoorthiOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Cvs need to do some homework on pregnant womenAngry  Anjali is in 2nd or 3rd trimester already and no baby bump and she keeps taking sleeping pills to get some sleepShocked  That's just plain stupid
The family is so concerned and Arnav always asking her to take juiceAngry and nani having had children seems clueless...sleeping pills for pregnant women is not recommendedAngry  This shows CVs cheap background research

nature-loverOmNaMaSteOmChitraF

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Can I chime in real quick ladies?
" How are they wanting everyone to praise willow" 
EXACTLY.  How do they expect the audience to appreciate a helpless woman who cant do anything but cry? Yea, she's been through a lot in her past but the only conclusion that can be reached from what they've ACTUALLY showed us is the woman's delusional and far away from reality in her own perfect land. Not my idea of an ideal woman! 

BINGO!!!! and sure chime away...

The very fact that a pregnant woman is shown as an ill person is weird to say the least...it is an insult to all the women whom have been pregnant and are raising their kid...everytime she holds her flat tummy i want to smack her...

Plus she was sick in the car and has the energy to talk to her bro and walk away without any help???EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Thank you.
I have to say i agree, Their depiction of a pregnant women is far-fetched & quite frankly a disgrace to all the other woman baring kids. This woman lives in a HUGE house, She has all time nannies in form of Nanni & Mami who are constantly by her side. She doesn't have to worry about  taking her medicine because the hell breaks lose in the Raizada house when she doesn't. She doesn't have to cook, clean or do any physical labor for that matter while on the contrary I've seen woman do all kinda jobs even physical labor when pregnant that too with a hugee baby bump sticking out.  So after having crossed path with such hardworking women how can i bring myself to feel bad for a rich namby-pamby like her! 

& nicely caught, i wonder what the Cvs have to say about that now!

evenjleena28sreemeeraOmNaMaSteOm

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Sanaya leaves...bye bye from me...
A much needed post...but whos gonna listen???
I dont know what im doing wasting my time n days waiting.. waiting waiting...for something...anything to happen...but nops...everyday...this n that...nothing is happening...Did u see Akshas face today? OMG??? Felt like smacking him...

KielyOmNaMaSteOm

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

Cvs need to do some homework on pregnant womenAngry  Anjali is in 2nd or 3rd trimester already and no baby bump and she keeps taking sleeping pills to get some sleepShocked  That's just plain stupid
The family is so concerned and Arnav always asking her to take juiceAngry and nani having had children seems clueless...sleeping pills for pregnant women is not recommendedAngry  This shows CVs cheap background research

true..
ok i agree that pregnant woman feel nauseactic at times..
but then anjali was behaving as if she just can back from an amusement park ride after puking...
and one should not only sit in one room during the entire day without doing anything...plss pregnant woman are supposed to walk even if its is for little time...and here we see this bimbo anjali sitting in the same position throughout the day eating only medicines!
and how can i feel sympathetic towards a pregnant lady who does not even have a baby bump?
am i supposed to assume it according to the CV's???
cause if this is the case...then anjali will not be getting any of my sympathies especially in her pregnancy terms! 

sreemeeraPashnaOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top