Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 13)

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
You and I seem to be on the same page most of the time. Glad I share the same thinking as you!

I have nothing more to add especially about Anjali/Daljeet. I've ranted all I could, one thing I would like to say: Today's rabba ve didn't have an impact on me. I shocked myself too, because it was an ArHi hug. But seriously, now it just feels like these idiots r trying to please us. They clearly want to focus on WW and her crap, but they know the audience won't buy it nor will they be satisfied. So they think the easiest way out: Throw in a rabba ve here and there!

What crap! And oh yes, the second Sanaya ditches this, I'm outta here too! Her leaving will give thousands of us a reason to as well.

I've given this show a chance. Hell! I've given this show A LOT of chances!...the CVs have been diagnosed with the "inconsistency syndrome" for quite some time now. Audience has been going on and on, giving them constructive criticism, hoping they would listen, rectify their mistakes but they choose to go deaf. They act as if the audience don't even matter, yet they fail to comprehend that the reason their show is famous is BECAUSE OF US.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreshagun-rocksMahi122..SaNaYaHoLiC..Afyasreemeeranature-loverMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Hey guyz... just read a post that confirmed news from the sets that sanaya is on leave for 4 days - do you think it is related to this whole drama - others being mean to her or her role being cut down ??

This is Sanaya we're talking about. She will not take a 4 day leave because her role has been cut down or others are being mean to her!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreshagun-rocks..SaNaYaHoLiC..vellainsaannature-loverMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? 

i totally loved these lines !! kudos !!!ClapThumbs Up

thats my fav line in the entire post
from all the rants i have read i like this the most

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksMrDarcyfan

Mahi122 Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Decent6ChoriMrDarcyfan

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

After seeing the 2nd half of yesterdays epi, I was pissed off big time.. What are they doing to ArHi in the pretext of justifying Anjali's possessive behavior..? Arghhh.. PinchAngry I loved the way Arnav told Khushi to "RELAX" LOL It was cute.. The whole family was looking at them like they committed a grave mistake.. Ridiculous Raizadas(minus Nani and some part of Payal)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksAfyaOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Can I chime in real quick ladies?
" How are they wanting everyone to praise willow" 
EXACTLY.  How do they expect the audience to appreciate a helpless woman who cant do anything but cry? Yea, she's been through a lot in her past but the only conclusion that can be reached from what they've ACTUALLY showed us is the woman's delusional and far away from reality in her own perfect land. Not my idea of an ideal woman! 

BINGO!!!! and sure chime away...

The very fact that a pregnant woman is shown as an ill person is weird to say the least...it is an insult to all the women whom have been pregnant and are raising their kid...everytime she holds her flat tummy i want to smack her...

Plus she was sick in the car and has the energy to talk to her bro and walk away without any help???EPIC FAIL!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreshagun-rocksrainaMnature-loverAfyaSiri22vellainsaanMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

MrDarcyFan, Im your fan! I've ranted so much that I have nothing left to rant on. Im that much tired and believe me when I'm rired that means I've ranted good and proper. I need a good night's sleep. I'll come back for more in the morning.
</div><div>Until then , again I'm your fan.

Thanks so much for saying your my fan! I am your fan too! I bet by the time these people realize thier folly in butchering this story and all the characters, Barun's movie will hit the theatres and if it's a success and he gets other offers, then he will resign! Maybe so will Sanaya! THEN they will only have DB left and They can start a new story for her! Rename the show,"Abala Nari Khi Kahani"!, and make Anjali the lead! This show will be cancelled in around 4 weeks and Ipkknd will be another show that just got ruined and ended up going off the air! Sad but that is what I see happening!

I warned when they said there was going to be MU between the siblings that THIS sorry state will be the outcome! Some people bashed me for saying Daljeet ruined this show!

But I am sure most will agree with me now! This show is just Trash now! Sorry to say!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksAfyaSiri22evenjleena28nature-loverOmNaMaSteOmspoorthi

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
exactly!
i did not sign up for "didi ki saut"
from the promos it clearly signified that it was a story about two star-crossed lovers and what happens when they cross there path
i did not see any didi or saut in that
was there a hidden meaning to this "nafrat pass ane na de..mohabbat door jane de..." were they signifying the plight of a man who is torn between a love-hate relation between his sister and wife?
because clearly this is not "soch nahi"...and we have many serials like these...

so CV's i would really like to see a dignified khushi and payal who have the nerves to take out their mangalsutra   throw it in front of their husband's face and walk out with head held high..
atleast it will leave the people in RM in an atmosphere filled with guilt, regret and shame!

and the long list of people who need to redeem themselves goes on ...
firstly being ASR...ok i like this new and romantic arnav who is trying to bring a smile on khushi's face..
BUT..how can i forget that he was the same man who married her forcefully!...who threw her out of his own room on the day of their SR...who treated her like some trash!..."jab man kiya paas agye...jab man kiya door chale gyae"...and this line is regarding his mood swings!...who called her CHARACTERLESS! and what not...how can he not feel guilty...doesn't he have any self conscience...how can he look at himself in the mirror after doing so much to an innocent soul...and especially after witnessing the fact that she risked her life for him..HIM who had misunderstood her at the first place..and had made the most beautiful day of her life into a nightmare..that one which she will never want to live it again!...
i need his redemption..before anyone!..

next is his sister..the POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

third is mami ji...well lets not even talk about her..or i will not be able to control myself ...being a ldy she can speak so low of some one??...inspite of noticing khushi's genuine love, concern towards ASR she still has the brains to consider as the guilty one here??
and a person whose own class is low should not talk about other's class in that way!

fourth being akash!...seriously does he even belong to the class of vertebrates?? i dont think so...such a spineless creature who can not even stand up for his wife in front of his mom or his jeejaji, who can not trust his wife..can he be called an ideal husband? a prince charming?? i certainly dont think so!...
and akash call her KHUSHI BHABI...whether you like it or not..because she is your elder brother's wife...show some respect you idiot!.!
seriously he is just fit to be ASR's assistant!

nani..well thank you for standing up for khushi!...though you should clear everything now regarding her innocence in front of everyone...since i have given up any such hopes from ASR!..

and seriously they have budget to change wardrobe of every character...but not of sanaya?...the wife of ASR has to wear such suits?..shouldn't she be give designer wears just like daljeet!...
and her hair? god why cant they cut it or change it like they changed payal's hairstyles??
just because she doesnt show any tantrums doesnt mean that you will always take her for granted! a girl who was able to hold the show for 2 months and that too without so much dip in TRP's they are treating her like this!...sad it is really!...

Edited by shreya0305 - 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5shagun-rocks1mangaloreAfyavellainsaansreemeeranature-loverMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top