Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 12)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 3628

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

 

 
Seriously I want my old ASR back. The ASR when he opens his mouth everyone just shuts up. Where is the fire? Even when mami was saying all those hateful things he just meekly said mami.

I also didn't like him running after his Di offering explanations. How about going to Khushi's room and asking her not to feel embarrassed.
 
Hiya Siri, sorry dear couldnt welcome you on Annie's thread...I am Vibha...
 
True where is the fire...he shows his damn temper with khushi why cant he say to mami to shut up...what happened to khushi being the important person in his life???
 
Exactly!!! how about going to khushi and telling her not to be embarrased...the whole point was to make her his wife and what kind of husband doesnt support his wife? the whole di di bit is so annoying i dont have words anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenSiri22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
MrDarcyFan, Im your fan! I've ranted so much that I have nothing left to rant on. Im that much tired and believe me when I'm rired that means I've ranted good and proper. I need a good night's sleep. I'll come back for more in the morning.
 
Until then , again I'm your fan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984SunriseGreenevenjleena28AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 3628

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

MrDarcyFan, Im your fan! I've ranted so much that I have nothing left to rant on. Im that much tired and believe me when I'm rired that means I've ranted good and proper. I need a good night's sleep. I'll come back for more in the morning.
 
Until then , again I'm your fan.
 
Hiru lovie Hug
 
Even I am spent but I just cannot digest this vile stuff thrown at us...had i known this was a bro sis love I would have never watched to begin with...chemistry be damned...i did not signed up for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 2909

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Siri22

 

 
Seriously I want my old ASR back. The ASR when he opens his mouth everyone just shuts up. Where is the fire? Even when mami was saying all those hateful things he just meekly said mami.

I also didn't like him running after his Di offering explanations. How about going to Khushi's room and asking her not to feel embarrassed.
 
Hiya Siri, sorry dear couldnt welcome you on Annie's thread...I am Vibha...
 
True where is the fire...he shows his damn temper with khushi why cant he say to mami to shut up...what happened to khushi being the important person in his life???
 
Exactly!!! how about going to khushi and telling her not to be embarrased...the whole point was to make her his wife and what kind of husband doesnt support his wife? the whole di di bit is so annoying i dont have words anymore

Hi Vibha,

No problem. Unfortunately Annie's thread got closed. But never mind another one here to constructively criticize.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
 A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? 


i totally loved these lines !! kudos !!!ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 3628

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22


Hi Vibha,

No problem. Unfortunately Annie's thread got closed. But never mind another one here to constructively criticize.
 
True Annie's post was brilliant...anyway to assume that everyone is going to love the current track is ignorance...heck even two people sometimes dont agree so how are they wanting everyone to praise Willow???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMAfyaSiri22CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Siri22


Hi Vibha,

No problem. Unfortunately Annie's thread got closed. But never mind another one here to constructively criticize.
 
True Annie's post was brilliant...anyway to assume that everyone is going to love the current track is ignorance...heck even two people sometimes dont agree so how are they wanting everyone to praise Willow???

Can I chime in real quick ladies?
" How are they wanting everyone to praise willow" 
EXACTLY.  How do they expect the audience to appreciate a helpless woman who cant do anything but cry? Yea, she's been through a lot in her past but the only conclusion that can be reached from what they've ACTUALLY showed us is the woman's delusional and far away from reality in her own perfect land. Not my idea of an ideal woman! 


Edited by dmgloverforever - 20 July 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 1611

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mother's bangles for khushi's sold bangles!

2 3

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 19   Views: 4148

UltimateBarun 19 4148 27 January 2012 at 12:08am by Chocoangel
Will ASR find out she sold her bangles!

2 3 4

Author: reemg   Replies: 30   Views: 3858

reemg 30 3858 03 October 2011 at 10:49pm by Millerrr88

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index