Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 12)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Seriously I want my old ASR back. The ASR when he opens his mouth everyone just shuts up. Where is the fire? Even when mami was saying all those hateful things he just meekly said mami.

I also didn't like him running after his Di offering explanations. How about going to Khushi's room and asking her not to feel embarrassed.

Hiya Siri, sorry dear couldnt welcome you on Annie's thread...I am Vibha...

True where is the fire...he shows his damn temper with khushi why cant he say to mami to shut up...what happened to khushi being the important person in his life???

Exactly!!! how about going to khushi and telling her not to be embarrased...the whole point was to make her his wife and what kind of husband doesnt support his wife? the whole di di bit is so annoying i dont have words anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenSiri22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
MrDarcyFan, Im your fan! I've ranted so much that I have nothing left to rant on. Im that much tired and believe me when I'm rired that means I've ranted good and proper. I need a good night's sleep. I'll come back for more in the morning.

Until then , again I'm your fan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984SunriseGreenevenjleena28AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

MrDarcyFan, Im your fan! I've ranted so much that I have nothing left to rant on. Im that much tired and believe me when I'm rired that means I've ranted good and proper. I need a good night's sleep. I'll come back for more in the morning.

Until then , again I'm your fan.

Hiru lovie Hug

Even I am spent but I just cannot digest this vile stuff thrown at us...had i known this was a bro sis love I would have never watched to begin with...chemistry be damned...i did not signed up for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Seriously I want my old ASR back. The ASR when he opens his mouth everyone just shuts up. Where is the fire? Even when mami was saying all those hateful things he just meekly said mami.

I also didn't like him running after his Di offering explanations. How about going to Khushi's room and asking her not to feel embarrassed.

Hiya Siri, sorry dear couldnt welcome you on Annie's thread...I am Vibha...

True where is the fire...he shows his damn temper with khushi why cant he say to mami to shut up...what happened to khushi being the important person in his life???

Exactly!!! how about going to khushi and telling her not to be embarrased...the whole point was to make her his wife and what kind of husband doesnt support his wife? the whole di di bit is so annoying i dont have words anymore

Hi Vibha,

No problem. Unfortunately Annie's thread got closed. But never mind another one here to constructively criticize.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
 A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? 

i totally loved these lines !! kudos !!!ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Vibha,

No problem. Unfortunately Annie's thread got closed. But never mind another one here to constructively criticize.

True Annie's post was brilliant...anyway to assume that everyone is going to love the current track is ignorance...heck even two people sometimes dont agree so how are they wanting everyone to praise Willow???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMAfyaSiri22CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hi Vibha,

True Annie's post was brilliant...anyway to assume that everyone is going to love the current track is ignorance...heck even two people sometimes dont agree so how are they wanting everyone to praise Willow???

Can I chime in real quick ladies?
" How are they wanting everyone to praise willow" 
EXACTLY.  How do they expect the audience to appreciate a helpless woman who cant do anything but cry? Yea, she's been through a lot in her past but the only conclusion that can be reached from what they've ACTUALLY showed us is the woman's delusional and far away from reality in her own perfect land. Not my idea of an ideal woman! 

Edited by dmgloverforever - 20 July 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top