Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 11)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by evenjleena28

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

The CVs want sympathy for this character? What disease does she has to be behaving like this? I have seen people with more complicated pregnancies and even they don't behave like this. Forget that, if she has pregnancy complications then WHY IS SHE GOING OUT? One moment she is making Kheer, next she is fainting, one moment she is dying , next she is going for a satsang? Yeh kya hai?

Why am I still watching it?

One moment even she was self abortingAngry

She does not even love the baby(from the way she wanted to abort it) and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemaggie131984MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm-Tulips-

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
When I had started watching the show I was bit put off by ASR's behaviour purely because I think when a man uses any kind of force on a female in MY book it constitues as abuse...however it was told that he had bad past blah blah and I found out today the bad past..its none other that his weeping willow of a sister...she is the bad past...no wonder with her around how can he bring any girl home...

Mami and Akash are not worthy of anything...no wonder mama left...why is mami not thinking that she wasnt Miss Everyone wants me before mama married her...and look at it now..he is gone never to be returned and she is acting like she is the next best thing since sliced bread...

I want Khushi and payal to leave this mad house...khushi needs to leave...period..

About pregnancy I have seen many many females who have worked till the last 2weeks of their due date and not a peep...the way willow is going you would think she is going to die...and if she is so freaking sick why take her out???why is she always half passed out? even in the car she acted like she is going to die any minute..i would have been happy had she actually died...

So they left only to come back..point much???and why is Arnav explaning himself? he didnt explain himself when nani caught la in his room???i am sorry to say but la was the smart one...she left with dignity when she knew the house is mad and she has no future there...the whole di di is getting on my nerves and lets face is acting wise willow is not the best of the bunch here...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angeladorindakate1mangaloremaggie131984fascinationAfyaSiri22vellainsaanMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

dormant Groupbie
dormant
dormant

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post! I really needed a platform to say what I want to say. Yesterdays episode left me frustrated in every sense of the word! :) I have felt that they have changed the characters completely. The two scenes that they have enacted again , the character dheela one and the guest house one, there is such marked difference in their acting and passion level that it was actually hurtful. I am not an ipkknd fan from day one. I came to know about it last november but I am a fan who stayed up all night to watch all the episodes. Why? because i fell in love with the characters. ALL of them. But now I feel they have just butchered them all. Khushi doesnt make jalebis anyrmore, asr is no longer asr. (he was in love with khushi during sangeet aswell but he didnt go around carrying a strange smile in their scene). Mamis english used to be hilarious. anjali was just adorable. mama jee existed as did laxmi jee. One even fell in love with LA! Nk's hinglish was amazingly funny but NONE of these traits are there anymore. The writers are trying too hard to bring back the magic but all they are accomplishing is making us remember what used to be.  

ASR and Khushi were extremely intuned to their families happiness. This insensitivity that they showed yesterday on part of ASR by romancing in the lounge was never a part of asr! both of them sacrificed everything for their sisters happiness and they knew what to do when. khushi suggesting to akash to go for a honeymoon and asr making a rose petal path in the lounge just portrays them as floozies who dont care about the crisis that has hit their family. THEY WERE NOT LIKE THIS!! Frankly I am so sick of these "almost kisses". Seriously, they have over done it, now even if they actually kiss it wont have that effect :(  Their chemistry these days is no different from any other couple on SP which is very very sad. 

I think they got scared of their own explosive chemistry and notched everything down a bit. But my heart longs for the khushi and arnav post marriage. aab is pyaar ko mei kia naam doon! 

maggie131984evenjleena28MrDarcyfanGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

yes ive wondered what they r trying to show anjali as. someone whose pregnant( btw how many months is she supposed to be)

or someone whose on drugs. the way she was swaying in the car   i mean what the heck was all thatConfused

God only knows how far along she is. Without her bump who can tell. Every time she clutches her flat tummy and every time everyone says "Oh poor Di she's pregnant she didn't take her meds" I get really mad.

How many times will she take meds and for what? when I was pregnant I took only prenatals (vitamins) that too once in the morning. That's it

dorindakateAfyaevenjleena28MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Love ur post Clap
im Totally FED up of this Anjali crap & inconsistency. Aftr waiting 6 mnths for a redemption track the story has shifted gears to "di ki saut" Angry .All the screen space is wasted on Anjali's tantrums. & Cv's dun evn bother to show a proper conversation between the leads. I guess they hav lost interest in their own baby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAfyaOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by sahil70

yes ive wondered what they r trying to show anjali as. someone whose pregnant( btw how many months is she supposed to be)

or someone whose on drugs. the way she was swaying in the car   i mean what the heck was all thatConfused

God only knows how far along she is. Without her bump who can tell. Every time she clutches her flat tummy and every time everyone says "Oh poor Di she's pregnant she didn't take her meds" I get really mad.

How many times will she take meds and for what? when I was pregnant I took only prenatals (vitamins) that too once in the morning. That's it

Almost 7 months now if we look at narnia land and 9months if we look at it since feb 14...as apparently she was 3months along then...

What meds they are talking about?? i remember when my sisters were pregnant only thing they took was iron and very very very rarely pamol...that too if there was a prescription from the midwife..so what kind of pregnancy this woman has??i dont see any bump at all

dorindakateAfyaSiri22OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

When I had started watching the show I was bit put off by ASR's behaviour purely because I think when a man uses any kind of force on a female in MY book it constitues as abuse...however it was told that he had bad past blah blah and I found out today the bad past..its none other that his weeping willow of a sister...she is the bad past...no wonder with her around how can he bring any girl home...

Mami and Akash are not worthy of anything...no wonder mama left...why is mami not thinking that she wasnt Miss Everyone wants me before mama married her...and look at it now..he is gone never to be returned and she is acting like she is the next best thing since sliced bread...

I want Khushi and payal to leave this mad house...khushi needs to leave...period..

About pregnancy I have seen many many females who have worked till the last 2weeks of their due date and not a peep...the way willow is going you would think she is going to die...and if she is so freaking sick why take her out???why is she always half passed out? even in the car she acted like she is going to die any minute..i would have been happy had she actually died...

So they left only to come back..point much???and why is Arnav explaning himself? he didnt explain himself when nani caught la in his room???i am sorry to say but la was the smart one...she left with dignity when she knew the house is mad and she has no future there...the whole di di is getting on my nerves and lets face is acting wise willow is not the best of the bunch here...

Seriously I want my old ASR back. The ASR when he opens his mouth everyone just shuts up. Where is the fire? Even when mami was saying all those hateful things he just meekly said mami.

I also didn't like him running after his Di offering explanations. How about going to Khushi's room and asking her not to feel embarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Chalk it up as a loss, dear, its not worth the time to stand in line for the refund!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Go to top