Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD! (Page 10)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maggie131984

Originally posted by evenjleena28

[

I guess the biggest mistake of this forum was to try tell the IPKKND team to not let Daljeet go. May be the track would have been better?? I am just speculating on what I am reading on this forum.

You know you are 100% correct, it is as if we all made a pact with a devil and ended up losing our soul...that was the biggest mistake...I must say that I never asked anyone to keep her in IPK because me personally have never liked her ...i dont know she reminded me of adult bubbly and before that it was her absolute refusal in seeing the truth irritated me ...

very true! I guess Shyam named her "Rani Saiba"  very well. That was the most sensible word from his mouth

I am actually missing shyam...he was a cake walk compared to this volcano we are watching...what are they trying to prove here???there is a very very thin line when it comes to showing love between brother and sister and it is a sacred bond ...it shouldnt be tampered with...any one who has a brother knows that a married sister if she acted this way it will creep anyone out...

I am just hoping against hope something will give...hopefully willow's breath

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjacall4angeladorindakatemaggie131984Siri22OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by evenjleena28

[

I guess the biggest mistake of this forum was to try tell the IPKKND team to not let Daljeet go. May be the track would have been better?? I am just speculating on what I am reading on this forum.

You know you are 100% correct, it is as if we all made a pact with a devil and ended up losing our soul...that was the biggest mistake...I must say that I never asked anyone to keep her in IPK because me personally have never liked her ...i dont know she reminded me of adult bubbly and before that it was her absolute refusal in seeing the truth irritated me ...

very true! I guess Shyam named her "Rani Saiba"  very well. That was the most sensible word from his mouth

Getting used to be addressed as Rani Sahiba may be she is really feeling like queen and want to rule RM and paagal people  over thereAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakatemaggie131984AfyaSiri22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I am becoming a fan of your posts! LOL
You're not alone! I am fed up. There is NO, and I mean NO consistency in this show. The characters lack common sense, they are written as if the writer is some 5 year old child who has no idea how to!

What is wrong with GH? This guy needs to get it together! How low do they want to see the TRPs before they realize what crap they are trying to sell isn't working! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakate..SaNaYaHoLiC..maggie131984Afyatrina2010MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Somehow this seems to be the truth, I agree 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjadorindakatemaggie131984AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

Shall I give you a list of shows at 8 p.m. slot on other channels? 

If you have nothing to say about the discussion we are having, then better go to other posts that support your thinking.

Please read the topic maker's topic and then come and write. It seems that you have rushed to write your answer without reading earlier comments. So, please do so and thanks for your advice. I know what to do and dont need your help on it.

Chill LOL
Since the sarcasm didn't convert in the message.. let me be clear...
"Dekhna hai toh dekho, use the remote" are the words of Mr. Gautam Hegde, not mine. You can ask other forum members.
You can read my previous comments in this very thread to get an idea about what I actually think regarding the topic. Hope it helps. Peace Smile

I am very sorry for my earlier post! I am bad at understanding sarcasms. I dont come to the forum often so, I was not aware of GH's answer. Sorry once again for misunderstanding your post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

If you have nothing to say about the discussion we are having, then better go to other posts that support your thinking.

Please read the topic maker's topic and then come and write. It seems that you have rushed to write your answer without reading earlier comments. So, please do so and thanks for your advice. I know what to do and dont need your help on it.

Come on yaar I think she was joking. Didn't you see LOL athe end? Just repeating what GH said. Atleast I think she is joking.

got the sarcasm too late ! Sorry and thanks for the clarification :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Chill LOL
"Dekhna hai toh dekho, use the remote" are the words of Mr. Gautam Hegde, not mine. You can ask other forum members.
You can read my previous comments in this very thread to get an idea about what I actually think regarding the topic. Hope it helps. Peace Smile

I am very sorry for my earlier post! I am bad at understanding sarcasms. I dont come to the forum often so, I was not aware of GH's answer. Sorry once again for misunderstanding your post

Aww no probs at all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

Chill LOL

GH's rant on twitter is a whole new thread. The day Anji walked in on A&K cutting cake many were disappointed and showed their frustrations by tweeting GH. He responded saying "Dekhna hai to Dekho" No more clarifications bas."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemaggie131984MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top