Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm obviously still going to bear with the show only because I love it. But, after trying so hard to sympathise with Anjali and think of what she is going through, my patience is wearing thin. The fact that there hasn't been a single uninterrupted moment between the leads annoys me. We started watching for the love story, something which Barun & Sanaya portray beautifully. But all this Anjali drama is really irritating me. Someone really needs to knock some sense into her; the fact that she is willing to compromise her brother's happiness just because she doesn't like being around Khushi (who is blameless, I might add) is disgusting. I just hope she discovers how low Shyam had sunk. I will say this again, Anjali needs a redemption track after everything she's done. Currently, I am only watching the show for Sanaya & Barun. When the show progresses maybe it'll get better. But I'm keeping my hopes incredibly low. I really they don't completely annihilate a show that had gained so many dedicated fans that began watching for the love story. Yes, there are other characters, but I believe that there was false advertising this week. Rather than getting major ArHi romance, we got Arnav not learning his lesson and still trying to buy Khushi's love until the middle of the week, with Anjali acting like a spoilt brat.
& don't even get me started on Akash and Maami... Payal seriously needs to walk out on him and show him that she won't be his punchbag anymore.

I don't intend to offend anyone with this post, I'm just irritated right now. But I agree with what you're saying except the Sanaya leaving part. She's half the reason I watch the show!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I've more or less stopped watching the show, but the other day I tuned in and nearly gagged when I saw Arnav trying to refresh Khushi's memory of all the "moments" they've had. It was the biggest W*F moment ever! 

He's trying to remind her of all those abusive memories? The character dheela scene was an EPIC abusive moment, both physically and sexually. He had both bruised her and terrified her till she was reduced to tears.

Now he once again bruises her arm and after a moment of "Aww I shouldn't have done that." he goes back to cornering her? W*F was that?

If he can pretend to be such a freaking ladies man, then he can be a real man too, and OWN up to what he's done. OUT LOUD! 

But I guess that's all it takes... A little physical tingle here and there, and the girl forgets all while she creams her cotton undies.

Is this IPK or 50 Shades of it?

Akaash and his mom, what a duo. Paging Sigmund Frued!

Worst characterization of all is Anjali, hands down. What a waste of an otherwise good actress.

IPK is a disgrace to women everywhere, and paints them in the worst light possible. It's beyond disgusting how NONE of the young females in the show seem to have any life beyond their husband's whims and which way their two inch willies wag. 

No man with real balls behaves like either of the Raizada brothers. 

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lechocolat

Oh please...you're telling Sanaya to leave.   There would be no show then.  This is not constructive criticism.  Please take your negativity elsewhere.  

I am NOT being negative! Just realistic! Sanaya is too good an actress to tolerate a storyline where her charachter becomes relegated to a "Caricature"!! She deserves BETTER than that! She practically carried this show for 2 months! I hardly saw DI doing anything those days!

NOW... they are creating completley illogical incidences and butchering the charachters to continue to give improtance to this whole "Poor Di" storyline! They are really going off the rails! They could have shown Anjali trying to be strong! Anjali trying to find out the truth! (I dont expect her to be happy with Khushi or even ASR for sometime),BUT maybe they could have show that she was upset they DIDNT tell her the truth about Shyam!

They could have shown her using her brains and realizing what Shyam has done! Then trying to pick up the piecese of her life! Instead they just show her blindly trusting Shyam still and wanting a SON like him! (AFTER trying to abort the child first, coz the child's father has no respect in her brother's house!)

Showing her VAMPING up and trying to act as if seeing her Brother with his WIFE, is like seeing your BF with his new GF, is a TWISTED dipiction!

In a storyline like this Khushi's charachter is just a "Whipping Boy" who continues to sacrifice herslef and loose ALL her diginity! I DONT think Sanaya DESERVES to play such a role!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I've more or less stopped watching the show, but the other day I tuned in and nearly gagged when I saw Arnav trying to refresh Khushi's memory of all the "moments" they've had. It was the biggest W*F moment ever! 

He's trying to remind her of all those abusive memories? The character dheela scene was an EPIC abusive moment, both physically and sexually. He had both bruised her and terrified her till she was reduced to tears.

Now he once again bruises her arm and after a moment of "Aww I shouldn't have done that." he goes back to cornering her? W*F was that?

If he can pretend to be such a freaking ladies man, then he can be a real man too, and OWN up to what he's done. OUT LOUD! 

But I guess that's all it takes... A little physical tingle here and there, and the girl forgets all while she creams her cotton undies.

Is this IPK or 50 Shades of it?

Akaash and his mom, what a duo. Paging Sigmund Frued!

Worst characterization of all is Anjali, hands down. What a waste of an otherwise good actress.

IPK is a disgrace to women everywhere, and paints them in the worst light possible. It's beyond disgusting how NONE of the young females in the show seem to have any life beyond their husband's whims and which way their two inch willies wag. 

No man with real balls behaves like either of the Raizada brothers. 

I APPLAUD you for saying what you have! You have taken the words right out of my mouth! MY fear is that one of these days both Barun and Sanaya will REALIZE what DRIVEL they have been made to act and call it quits!

On THAT day... NO DIDI will be able to save this show! I REALLY hope it dosent come to that! But knowing these CV's talent of "DRAGGING" I can only imagine how long this "Poojali cry fest" will drag! ARSHI MU latsed for 4 months! Kidnapping for 2 months! I guess Poojali's "Negotiated" illogical cry fest will last 6 months! IF the show survives it!

People are already at the END of their tether watching this drivel! DO the PH not realize that they have killed their OWN cash cow? I am LOST as to the way these people's minds works!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: russelskhushi

just loved ur post... u said everything i had in ma mind...

the stupid 2 mins of rabba ve's are making no sence...cv's are just playing with our emotions..how many more times will we be seeing arnav almost kissing khushi and getting interupted??? its like the same thing happing again and again... im totally pissed...
and why the hell arnav is not telling the truth to the RM idiots??? they keep insuting khushi and yet he or nany is not telling the truth to mami or anjali!!! is'nt he doing the same mistake by hidding the truth from her like he did b4?

Dont you know that in THIS storyline EVERYONE has to act like they have temporary amenisia and FORGET what they know, so that DI can keep crying and emmotionally blackmailing people!!

Saying things like "You have changed since marriage"... "Kiski Galati Hain"... "Sach Kya Hain"... etc etc...NON of that is possible... IF ASR tells Poojali and the rest of the RM buffoons (Akash and bitchy Mami) the TRUTH! NO he is a GREAT lover, but continues to watch his wife be misjudged and insulted! "THE "ASR that used to run the house and keep EVERYONE under his control is now acting TOTALLY GAY, and acts like he was "Busted" watching po*n by his Mum when he was 14!!! (Just coz he got seen trying to kiss his WIFE)

THIS is what they have DONE to the other charachters of this show, ASR, Khushi and even Akash to "Facilitate" the "DIDI KHI CHAMCHE" storyline!

So you see my friend... ASR CANT tell the truth! DIDI's new contract wont LET HIM!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
BaruunSobti thumbnail
I agree! I am totally fed up with this CRAP! 

Im sick of the Cvs and the way they have DESTROYED this track that hasn't even FINISHED for crying out loud!? 

Im sick of Aakash and him acting like a complete D****Head to Payal!  i swear he is nothing but that! 

Im sick of that bitch Manorama, like wth? First of all, i dont get why the HELL the Cvs made mami Re-misunderstand Khushi? What was the point of that? :s & Now all shes doing is Pointing her dirty fingers on the Gupta sisters without even Thinking!?!?!?

Im sick of How Arnav isn't justifiying Khushi when he knows the freakin TRUTH!? He just stops and listens to his Wife being bashed and insulted by his family! Like wth, Khushi isn't a toy , that you use to bash and to insult  and then just throw her and leave. SHE is a human being. SHE deserves respect. Shes not a thing. She deserves the BASIC respect that every human being deserves to have!? 

Laaast. BUT DEFFS not the LEAST! IM seriously fed up to the core with that SPOILT BRAT! None other than: POOJALI! One word. W*F!? i mean are you seriously serious!? What the hell is your problem you sicko. All you want to do is keep your Chotey RIGGGHHHTT beside you, and never let him go! Yoou obsessed brat! First you were obsessed with that filthy husband of yours, and you stiil are! & NOW, since your lovey dovey husband is gone, you choose to wreck YOUR VERY OWN brother's married life? By blackmailing him to BITS! and by INDIRECTLY saying that you dont want him to spend time with his OWN WIFE? what the hell bro!? WHOO ON EARTHH DOES THAT!? especially a sister!? 

I've seriously had it! Thats it! Its Oveer! Cvs, have effed this storyline up BIG TIME. im sick of their shit. Its getting to a point where i just want to leve this shit behind and never even THINK about it! 

I SERIOUSLY WANT A REFUND! NOW! I CAN"T STAND IT ANYMOREE!? 
DiamondLife thumbnail
i a tired of seeing disgrace and no respect being given to bahus.
🤢
on top, the script is so pathetic..i don't wish TRPS to be more than 3.0
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Absolute false advertising. if ipkknd was woman, she wld be a tease. Always promising never delivering.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rvarier

Absolute false advertising. if ipkknd was woman, she wld be a tease. Always promising never delivering.

100% TRUE! Whoever said "Sabar Ka Phal Meeta Hota Hain" has NEVER been subjected to watching IPKKND! 😆
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am off the show for a few weeks. I wish to god that CV's get a jhatka where the TRP's go down drastically for a week or two looking at Poojali drama and they finish it off