Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

russelskhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just loved ur post... u said everything i had in ma mind...
the stupid 2 mins of rabba ve's are making no sence...cv's are just playing with our emotions..how many more times will we be seeing arnav almost kissing khushi and getting interupted??? its like the same thing happing again and again... im totally pissed...
and why the hell arnav is not telling the truth to the RM idiots??? they keep insuting khushi and yet he or nany is not telling the truth to mami or anjali!!! is'nt he doing the same mistake by hidding the truth from her like he did b4?
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bila_

umm. some people go through pregnancy being perfectly fine while others have a horrible time. considering the amount of stress anjali is under it seriously  is quite obvious that she is the way that she is. especially considering her husband left. so yes that could happen if a husband left. stress alone can make a person really sick, so why wouldn't it happen to anjali after everything was let loose. you may feel like she is a attention seeker but i just think that thats what comes with her situation and overall metal and emotional stability.

So am assuming you are saying this either because you have had that exprience or proffessional knowledge??? and I agree that some breeze through and some have morning sickness till the time they deliver the child...but that happens throughout the whole pregnancy not randomly...so what i mean by this is a person who is going to have terrible time will have it from get go and same with the person who breezes through...they dont go seven month fine and then one day very conviently after hubby leaves starts having these issues...that could be related with depression but not with pregnancy...

So if you are carrying a child and you know you state is bad get help...they can afford it ...also you cannot just one day be stable and next day unstable and that is what is shown here...there is a limit for co dependency and it has to be shown logically
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant post 👏👏
You just spoke my mind.. I've ranted in so many threads that now i'm tired of ranting.. Seriously what they have done to this show,Their so called 'Baby' 😡
Why snake's female version is behaving like she's dying!?!
I dont even want to start on Mami and akash.. Spineless akash,why did he marry payal when he can't even stand for her :@ mami,akash and anjali please go to hell.. I can't tolerate all this rubbish anymore.. RM people should stop pampering self-centered woman :@ she doesn't want to take medicines let her be 😕 she won't die dammit.. She's just pregnant.. and as far as i know no pregnant woman takes so many medicines .. Seriouslyyy CVs stop dishing out crap to us..
I want my refund too!!!
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe I'm still watching this...

Ok..repeat.. Only for Barun and Sanaya.. Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya... Only for Barun and Sanaya
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Tell me about it..consistently inconsistent.. Thats what the woman is..yea..
& as for the whole " didi ki sautan" deal , I've nothing to say..How does a show about star crossed lovers motivated by love but doomed by hatred goes to a show about a man torn b/ w the women he loves and a woman torn between the man she loves..doesn't make any sense to me! If this is really what CVs had in mind from the beginnig then i'm sorry they've been focusing on the wrong character uptil now. If the show really was about Arnav and His sister, then all the screen time that Khushi gets should have been Anjali's. Anjali's past should've been focused on more then Khushi's! How do they expect us to shif our loyalties from Arshi to..well, didi ki sautan!

"she doesnt act like a mental patient...they are consistent and their behaviour is same"

i mean in some aspect their behavior is the same but anjali is a different story    and i actually do want to know about anjali's past so i can see the pain she went through. but hopefulyl the show gets back on track, its just they are just focusing on another section of story. it's about how two people a doomed in their love because of obstacles which is what's happening here,although not so great to watch. they need to finish this track and get it out of the way soon.
Edited by bila_a - 11 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Tell me about it..consistently inconsistent.. Thats what the woman is..yea..
& as for the whole " didi ki sautan" deal , I've nothing to say..How does a show about star crossed lovers motivated by love but doomed by hatred goes to a show about a man torn b/ w the women he loves and a woman torn between the man she loves..doesn't make any sense to me! If this is really what CVs had in mind from the beginnig then i'm sorry they've been focusing on the wrong character uptil now. If the show really was about Arnav and His sister, then all the screen time that Khushi gets should have been Anjali's. Anjali's past should've been focused on more then Khushi's! How do they expect us to shif our loyalties from Arshi to..well, didi ki sautan!

Agree had I known this to be willow's show I would have never vested my interest in it...i thought she was a side character not the main LEAD!!!!!!!

I had watched one of her previous show and didnt like it so lets say this she is not my fav from any angle but now i just dislike her immensly...what are we watching here???a man torn in love for his sister????blehhh
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Thank you for saying this, and whilst you are getting your refund will you be kind and ask for mine too please?

The whole story I dont get it, what was Willow doing in the car? she is pregnant for crying out loud she is not suffering from terminal illness... and the show where we have a terminal ill patient even she doesnt act like this?

I have a question: Why do we have to show sympathy to willow who is a joke ...she is not taking herself seriously by sporting a baby bump then how can we as a viewer will take her seriously that she is preggo indeed? if she is not showing the bump when she is supposed to almost 7 months then I wont take her pregnancy seriously either...

Another thing I dont get is what is wrong if the brother came back...whether the meeting was cancelled or not is secondary because he wants to surprise his wife and even if he was lying which he wasnt coz the dolt herself heard the phone ring then it shouldnt be an issue...it is his prerogative to do what he wants...

And what was nani saying in the car??how can willow sit in the car ...then what were they planning to do at that stupid satsang??sleep in a comfy feather down bed???

And i dont get the whole pacifying the darn di???she is pregnant for goodness sake!!!! i want to puke somewhere honestly for what I am seeing

@ red spot on...

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So am assuming you are saying this either because you have had that exprience or proffessional knowledge??? and I agree that some breeze through and some have morning sickness till the time they deliver the child...but that happens throughout the whole pregnancy not randomly...so what i mean by this is a person who is going to have terrible time will have it from get go and same with the person who breezes through...they dont go seven month fine and then one day very conviently after hubby leaves starts having these issues...that could be related with depression but not with pregnancy...

So if you are carrying a child and you know you state is bad get help...they can afford it ...also you cannot just one day be stable and next day unstable and that is what is shown here...there is a limit for co dependency and it has to be shown logically

common sense really and a lot of time reading and stuff. well not necessarily. well is she supposed to be in the right state of mind when the love her life gets thrown out by her brother and her life come crumbling down in a day. considering she hasn't been the strongest person from the beginning.  they should get help but even if someone is carrying a child knowing they need help they don't get help and others won't know because their too mentally unstable. i agree about the logic stuff but seriously what do you expect from soaps and Indian one at that
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yash141

I can't believe I'm still watching this...

Ok..repeat.. Only for Barun and Sanaya..Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya...Only for Barun and Sanaya

I agree!! Barun and Sanaya are the only reason i'm watching this show.. Edited by LuvBarunSanaya - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree had I known this to be willow's show I would have never vested my interest in it...i thought she was a side character not the main LEAD!!!!!!!

I had watched one of her previous show and didnt like it so lets say this she is not my fav from any angle but now i just dislike her immensly...what are we watching here???a man torn in love for his sister????blehhh

"A man torn in love for his sister"  Irkhhh,That doesn't even sound right! 
Anyways it was really nice talking to you but i'll have to take your leave now, gotta do sehri, first roza (fast) ! eepp... So i'll catch you later ? 😊❤️