Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Very well said Mandy. We were cheated by the PH and CVs.
We were promised a star crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi, not this sick and twisted story of Arnav and Anjali.
No matter how deep their bond is ultimately they are siblings , THAT'S IT. But the current track is showing something different and it's DISTURBING.
No matter how close siblings are after marriage priority changes and that's the UNIVERSAL TRUTH. Why would they wanna show that Arnav is doing a mistake by spending time with his wife or probably spending some MORE time with his wife.
Anjali was always lovey dovey when Shyam was there at Shantivan.Shyam used to carry her in front of everybody and she enjoyed his fake affections a lot. She was always hanging from his husbands shoulder in front of everybody. Nobody minded that. Now when Arnav got married and trying is get close to his wife then suddenly it's all wrong?
WTH is this?
Anjali should be sent to a mental asylum ASAP. She wants her brother to FILL IN for Shyam. She is one sick lady.
Arnav stand by Khushi no matter what. You are the reason she suffered in the past and still suffering. She is the reason you got your life back. She is the ONLY GOOD thinly that ever happened to you. Your Di is one horrible woman.
Khushi take Payal and leave RM if your hubby is still in dilemma to choose between you and Anjali. These morons don't deserve you. They are pathetic.
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

You know you are 100% correct, it is as if we all made a pact with a devil and ended up losing our soul...that was the biggest mistake...I must say that I never asked anyone to keep her in IPK because me personally have never liked her ...i dont know she reminded me of adult bubbly and before that it was her absolute refusal in seeing the truth irritated me ...

very true! I guess Shyam named her "Rani Saiba"  very well. That was the most sensible word from his mouth
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I agree wid all u guys.Earlier,i had ssympathy 4 Anjali but since last 2 episodes,i hv stopped sympathising wid her.
It seems da cvs don't know how does a pregnant woman react,what happens 2 her,how's her condition.Maybe no woman working in ipkknd has become pregnant so dey jst hv no idea abt pregnancy.😆
Anjali's anger 4 arnav is not justified.Can't she trust her own brother?Ok fine.she can't trust but what's wrong if he decides 2 spend some time wid his wife?I don't understand 4 what she is angry.For Arnav spending time wid Khushi or 4 not going 2 satsang wid her?
Some ppl hv started questioning deir relationship now.Some ppl hv started thinking dat dere's something btw anjali and arnav and da child inside anjali is actually arnav's.🤢
Well,we can't blame dem too as cvs r showing such things since last few days dat anyone can think like dat.😡 
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maggie131984

Can some one tweet Gautam Hedge to try and explain the dialogues and reactions of the brother sister conversation? Does he find it normal?  I would like the makers of the show to explain what was today's episode all about ?

Mr. Hegde has already replied to these and many more such questions...

"Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote."

Shall I give you a list of shows at 8 p.m. slot on other channels? ðŸ˜†
#sarcasm
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Dekhna hai toh dekho. 
Use the remote. 

Shall I give you a list of shows at 8 p.m. slot on other channels? 

edit
Edited by maggie131984 - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I am sick & tired of ths crap!We gave them 1year to show what they want..Right?What they realisd that people loves Arhi..&trps are high when they focus on ther love story.I am nt sayin shw us 15/20 mins of RV..NO..Bt what u show ..Shud be a quality to watch.Something sensible.

I usd to go al aww..!Sweet..!Adorable..Wid anjali & her chotey..The woman is Unrecognisable.I tried sympathisin with her..But its nt happening.The creatives screwd up anjali in love of DSK.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sigh...well said..i have been ranting from lat night..
anyway will be back later..just about to leave 4 college...

only thing, they ruined my entire weekend also with the shit the unrolled yesterday!:(((
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post.. went thru all comments too.. I have nothing more to say.. you said it all.. 
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vijji12

so true .i am sick and tierd if this queen victoria DI. i want khushi and payal to levave RM but not for DI s happines let them tell everyone that mad house dont deserve them anymore and they will have a very pleasant life without this 'didi ki chamche'.

I think that's what the writers have in mind. They will get the gupta sisters out of RM only to be wooed back again. The sisters get treated by the writers like ping - pong balls with no respect or worthiness. I would say, they should not return back to RM even if wooed. Especially, Payal.  Akash doesn't deserve her one bit. And Khushi should only return when Anjali apologises for everything and gets married herself and moves on with her life.

Feel sorry for Arnav. No wonder he was an emotional wreck before he fell in love with khushi. Who wouldn't be, with such a manipulative sister who wants to be the centre of attention 24*7! I have met an Anjali like character in real life, Who threw a fuss everytime she wasn't the centre of attention. It's painful to be with such people, to say the least. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: urvashi_93

You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case ( im from kangaroo land 😆not sure if u can in india =/ )

I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts
1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe
2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law= Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct
🤣
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming froma country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD

I am from NZ, so hi neighbour! Lol! Mate, I am so going to ask for a refund, but coz we don't live in India, we probably have no case! I can't beleive I was duped into signing up to watch trash like this!

Nayi soch SP? What are you guys doing tolerating a practically incestouse storyline on your channel? I thought you guys stood for family values? What is the VALUE of this storyline? All the Raizada's abuse their Bahu's and some handicap sister with NO brains ruling the roost while the men of the house stand by acting totally gay?

This show is just bordering on trashy now! SO sad! This is the first Indian tv show I ever watched! Can't beleive I wasted my time! I think most of us here have too much grey cells to swallow the mindless crap they are throwing at us!