Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My thoughts exactly.

Is Anjali dying ?  Do pregnant women go around popping pills ?  Aren't pregnant women today urged to exercise till the last moment before delivery ?

Why is Anjali cacooned so much ?

What the hell is wrong with Akash, and Mami  ?  In the end it turns out the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh ?

Disgusting turn of events.

Anjali is happy to be the vamp ?

This is certainly NOT what I bought into.

I DID NOT buy into a Ram-Sita story retold,  I can watch Ramayan for that 😑

DISGUSTING is not a strong enough word.  😑

arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I'm jut sick and tired of it. Why on earth can't the PH, GH, and the CVs understand this?! This is not Anjali!!!! They say that they know the characters they have created, but clearly they don't!!!! Anjali was never this selfish! She always cared about her brother more than herself. The CVs have really killed a character just to satisfy a supporting actor's demands. If this is what daljeet compromised for, then I wouldn't have minded her leaving! Sorry to say, but that's the truth!
Preety_woman thumbnail
What I say love you saying all these things and at least making me feel better .I can't stand the recent track there must be other way to portray Anji charcter but as we know Mr GH already said 'Dekhna hai to Dekho" blah blah .( No bashing please) it means they are not going to change what so ever and Daljeet already explained this in her interview on Tellybuz so we are stuck with this track and they don't care about our feelings of patience.
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow...u just put into words what i have been feeling..poojali is not only ruining arnav and khushi life but also akash and payal's ...how dare that akash make hi wife sit in the trunk and that poojali in the front seat...thats just horrendous...she acts as if she is dying or something...today manorama said that khushi has arnav tied around her finger..or something ithink its anjali who has done that to the whole family...get a life woman😑
Kiely thumbnail
i dont understand this stupid anjali
my mom cooked food and looked after my two younger bros evn before her due...and  she evn told me that evn at the end she used to cook and to all the necessary things during her first child...
Anjali is sickkk
i felt like slapping her the way she was behaving in car ...there that bitch maami was scolding poor payal and she was enjoying her drink...and hum is she threatening by not taking the medicine?????
she wants all her family members to rum after and be in her service 24 hrs????esp arnav hu has his own life and wife nw?????
that dumb anjali is behaving like his first wife...
and thattt spinelesss akash ...if i get something in my hand i will throw on himm...hes such a fooll...i jsut dont know wat he wants frm her...and after all things these stupid raizadas except naani believe shyam...these raizadas shud be called retard raizadas...khuhsi and payal should reallly leave this mad house
just kick this akash maami and anjali out
agree with each and every wordd of ur post Mr.darcyfan
sorry for my rant but im frustrated
if i have a chance ill beat gautam hedge with a fat stickkk
laksanu thumbnail
i just hope arnav doesnot let this spoil the good thing he has with khushi...i hope on monday he doesnot take out his anger on khushi...i want them to get stronger from all this...

actually now i wish arnav should have married lavanya ..i am sure she would have shown anjali her place if they were is such a situtation today..khushi is just too nice...
urvashi_93 thumbnail
You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case  ( im from kangaroo land πŸ˜† not sure if u can in india =/ )
I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts

1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe

2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law=  Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct

🀣
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming from a country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD
Edited by urvashi_93 - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urvashi_93

You know I think under AUSTRALIAN LAW you have a proper legal case  ( im from kangaroo land πŸ˜† not sure if u can in india =/ )

I think you legitimtely have a case against the production house LOL
They could probs be sued for 2 counts

1. Fradulent Misrepresentation = Did IPKKND induce you to act in a particlar manner? Did the PH know what they advertised was fallse?
Did the PH cause you to suffer a loss? hehehe

2. ACL- Australian Consumer Law=  Section 18- Misleading and Deceptive conduct

🀣
Yeah im just being silly... it's all in fun rofl, please don't take this seriously guys... This is coming from a country where you can be sued if someone slips on a CHIP on your property xD

Under product liability law, we have a very very strong case against the channel and production house for a FULL refund and then some!
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree with your frustrations...Gautam Hedge and the PH are hopeless, its time to start emailing Star Plus and hope that they give the show a warning to stop messing with the fans. Its not like ratings are going through the roof...it dropped below 3 last week. 

They sold the show to us as a love story. There's a reason they changed their original Didi Ki Saut plot...its because they knew Star Plus wouldn't pick it up and even if they did, no one would watch. Why would they foolishly go back to it now? No offense but Anjali/Daljeet had NOTHING to do with this show's immense success. If I were Sanaya, I'd be pissed. They barely showed her today.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont understand, so what does anjali want. everyone to drop everything and just  pamper her 24/7. πŸ€ͺ.