Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya FF - Yellow Peonies - Chapter V Page 13 (Page 12)

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
have a great trip to london

Joker Newbie
Joker
Joker

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Note: Don't kill me! I am extremely sorry for my sluggish behavior lately and my very brief note hardly explaining or giving excusable reasons for leaving this story at such a point. I intend to pile up updates in this week and hopefully by next week I intend to finish it on around Chapter X. Also, I have been unable to read the comments after my last update (I'm pretty sure that everyone was happy with it, so a big hug and a thank you) therefore anyone who requested a PM may not get one for this but I intend to check over and update my PM list. Phew, such a rant - I'll shut up now! Smile

Chapter IV
Dehradun, 3012

Tanushree 'T' Ambolkar was bewildered at the mix of colors she was seeing in the dark depths of Mount College's locker room. Green like the wet grass suddenly rose and blended with the red fire like color but the blue of the water suddenly fell out of no where quietening the fire and creating a small grayish tornado filled with air and dust. 

"Just...wow!" exclaimed Malika Juneja when the locker room filled with darkness again. A click of lighter showed the small flame and the animosity shining in her friend's eyes. Unlike her, 'T' was not happy but relieved and worriedly more confident. "What's wrong, T?"

"The four elements that make us who we are...Air, Water, Earth and... Fire," she said, indignantly. Her friend frowned at the brusqueness hidden behind her voice. "But we don't get every single element to use, Malika..."

"Oh! Oh!" she hollered, her index finger standing up as she understood the information being given to her. "Is that why I can't create a fireball and only grow stupid grass?" 

"Hmm, of course..." smiled T, viciously. She created a small fireball and threw it straight at her. The poor girl could only duck and watch as it hit the wall behind her and died out. "Poor you, Malika. Apart from growing grass and nurturing it, there's not much you can do, can you?"

Malika sighed. "No one is as lucky as you, T. But...but, that's what we're supposed to do, right? I'm supposed to grow grass and nurture it... not pull out trees from their roots and create havoc. And you're supposed to-"

"Don't tell me what I'm supposed to do and what not!" she chided, raising her hands and creating a new big fireball which reflected her evil expressions perfectly. "You're not in the power to tell me what I'm supposed to do. You never were!"

"T! You can't just... do this! And why will you want to destroy the happiness of this town?"

In response, T brought her hands together destroying the fireball but not wincing once from the heat. "Not the happiness of this town but only of two people... Piya Dobriyal and her loser of a sister, Misha."

"But you do know that Misha is a witch too? It's a different matter that she hasn't revealed it to her parents but she will use her power to protect her and her family..." asserted Malika, nervously. Despite being a witch, she had been continuously warned by T how useless her powers were of being an Earth witch which made her feel insecure and hate her luck. If only she what good cause she could bring to the world then her powers and intentions were far more beneficial and useful than T's. 

T threw back her head and let out a massive guffaw. "Don't tell me that you are scared of some wet water bitch! El, Oh, El, this is truly funny!"

But her laughter fell short when Malika merely mumbled the horrifying truth. "Don't forget that only water can put out fire." But then fireballs were bounding from walls causing a horrified Malika to escape the campus wet in her pants. The destructing witch sat panting ignoring the fireballs that hit her pondering on the equal chanced possibilities.

"I want to undergo the... transformation," Piya Dobriyal requested, wrapping the silk shawl around herself more tightly. She shivered lightly when the vampire behind the desk licked his white lips in hunger. Truly, wearing and covering herself was only a waste of effort because clearly since she had stepped in the Vampire Institute more than 10 vampires had licked their lips at her.  

"I see. Human, I presume?" the vampire asked, pulling out a consent paper which included the cost of the transformation and the details of how it would be done. She hardly read the details and signed at the bottom. "May I know what creature will I become at... at this stage?" She gestured to the form and herself. 

"Human to Witch," he said, brusquely and snatched the paper out of her hands. He stuck his hand out the small glass hole. "Hand it over." She fidgeted and searched for the stack in her bag. "Quickly." He commanded and seconds later she had thrust the money in his hand. 

"You are short of exactly five thousand rupees." He stated, after only letting a flick of every note in the stack. Clearly, vampires were quick and very intelligent which had always managed to daze Piya although she had never admitted it.

"I know... but I intend to pay it straight after the transformation. The bank didn't have the full amount available at the current moment."

"You had better." She trembled slightly at the threat and coldness in his voice. He pointed to the empty corridor on his right. "Straight down, turn left and go right to the end. Last door of Madam Brook." And with enough roughness, he slammed the 'Gone to Lunch' sign in front of the counter and disappeared. 

She only began to ponder on his strange behavior when she felt a thrum on the invisible bond between them. Her heart rate quickened as the horror dawned on to her. He had found out and was very near. Looking at the entrance, she heard the screech of tires nearby. 

Wasting no more time, she ran down the corridor, turned left and went to the end. The last door which read Madam Brook awaited her and waiting no more, she hurried inside. A small, gentle hand caressed her arm jolting her awake from her observation of the small, dingy operation like room.

"Oh... fresh meat!" Madam Brook hissed, licking her red lips as Piya had expected. "Transformation, eh? Why would a poor, damsel in distress soul like you want to undergo such an excruciatingly painful treatment like this?"

Her eyes drooped in sadness but she felt another much deeper thrum on the chord and she hurriedly lay on the operation table. "Please start! I cannot wait a second longer. Just start the treatment and please do not allow anyone to enter in here."

"Why ever not, child?" Madam Brook gasped, picking up a syringe and stabbing it in her arm. She hissed in pain but Madam Brook continued while questioning her madly. "Family is a source of moral support - creatures bring them when they have their transformation."

"I can't let them stop me. Please just don't let anyone come inside..." she whispered, dazed from the overpowering anesthesia. Her words slurred and her eyes drooped. "Don't... stop. At...any cost."

Sleep overcame her but she stayed awake long enough to hear the breaking of the door and the roar of her soul mate. Stop was the last word she heard before sweet sleep enveloped her in.

The gentle hum and the thrumming of the chord cocooned her in it's warmth. She felt herself floating in the beautiful, white abyss but the dark lonesome figure which sat in the corner weeping drew her attention. She walked towards him, unaware of who he was or what had caused such sadness because it caused her an equal amount of sadness.

Her frown deepened when his choked sobs grew more distant and then she was running at full speed to keep up with the dying velvety sobs. Then a wet drop on her cheek opened her eyes and she came face to face with her everlasting companion. 

She caught the blur of his hand as it wiped his tear off his cheek and adapted it's usual angry expression. "Are you f**king delusional or have you simply started taking drugs?" His voice rose in anger but he gently pulled her into a sitting position and stood towering over her. "Why the f**k would you try undergo a f**king transformation?"

She glared at him and stood up to match his stance. Only then she realized that her legs were still quivering like a jelly's and she fell straight down on the grass in front of his feet. Feeling an annoyance creep up, she caught his brief amused expression but that dispersed just as quickly as it came. 

"I did it because I wanted to save my sister!" she yelled, while remaining on the grass. "I also did it because I wanted freedom from this one sided relationship! And, I also did it because I hate hate you and spending a single day let alone eternity seems like punishment to me!"

There was a pregnant silence. She knew she had made the biggest mistake of her life when he had chucked her inside her car and dropped her home at top speed. En route to her home, she noticed the hesitation in his usually confident actions and she only understood why when he roughly pulled her into his lap and joined his desperate lips with hers. 

It was like fire mixing with petrol causing an ignition between them. He was far more experienced than her but she hardly had the chance to do anything when he lightly pushed her out the door from his side. Slamming the door, he cast one last look on her swollen lips, ran a hand on them and then drove away. 

She stood there confused at his weird behavior but the sensation of pain that was just spreading through her lips had amazingly disappeared. But the onlooker, Panchi Dobriyal had not as she stood staring at the two in perfect state but with a hint of anger and hurt in her brown orbs. 

Edited by Joker - 21 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinimahi4ever.SmokeySilence.anjali0111arunsunita_gmmeerubzaratrishnawaliya..juhi..Monami_50_Chits_TeDyloveDivya6696SheDevilMS-meghasharma.AgapiMou.Abhiya_VisudreamyjenniceAndromeda001bellaaabookworm-ALS--..Bournville..BeyondHorizon

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
me 1st...!!! LOL

it was awesome just as always...Big smileClap
seriously i loved it...Big smile
i doubt dat pia will ever leave her 'family comes before her' motto...
but whatever pia is doing is rong...! i mean going against abhay dat is...
eager to read da next chap...continue soon...will be waiting...

Edited by abc123chiti - 20 August 2012 at 9:51pm
-JuniorAngel- IF-Dazzler
-JuniorAngel-
-JuniorAngel-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
awsome update as usualEmbarrassed

Edited by shria - 22 August 2012 at 6:46am
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing update Rafaella Clap ur a fantastic writer n I am glad u decided to post this amazing story in IF Hug Its an absolute treat to read. Loved it. Loved the whole concept. So even in wiccan world a witch has an affinity for a certain element of nature? Fab concept Clap T being a fire witch assumes she's all powerful n she feels nobody can match her but she forgets that air n water can put out fire anytime LOL Pia wants to become a witch so that she can end her bond with Abhay? Shocked I hope tat doesn n even if it does I dont want Abhiya to get seperated Ouch Glad Abhay intervened at the right time Big smile n their last moment was so passionate Embarrassed No worries abt being late coz it was worth the wait Approve

Edited by mandy1024 - 21 August 2012 at 12:30pm
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yipeee...u finally updatedPartyParty.Eagerly waitng 4 next chappy
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Superb update... soo unique and love your writing style. Pia wants to become a witch for her family sake but then why would she tell Abhay she hates him? when actually she loves him Confused I guess she will put her family as priority always. 
T is a fire witch and so true like malika said, water can out fire off.. wonderful. and last part was passionate... now lets see what Abhay will do. he is hurt and angry and usually its not a good combination.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.I so loved it.Pia wnt 2 transform coz she dont wnt 2 live wid Abhay.Oh poor Abhay.Is he angry wid her?Will he leave her now & Pia will realize tht evn she adore Abhay & love him as much as Abhay do?Loved ur FF.Plz cont..Embarrassed

Go to top