New FF: A New Beginning - Chapter 1 Pg 13 Updated

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Everyone πŸ€—

I'm starting my first FF!! Isn't that exciting? πŸ˜‰ Well, It is... For me anyways πŸ˜ƒ I wrote this some time ago and don't know why just felt like posting it right now. I'm pretty busy right now so maybe the updates won't be that frequent. But for now, here you go!

PROLOGUE

Khushi felt the refreshingly cool breeze hit her face as she walked on the wet sands of the beach of Goa, staring blankly towards the place where the blazing sun met the horizon in the early hours of the morning. A tear escaped the confines of her eyes and ran down her face, hanging on to her chin for a moment, hanging on to life, before it fell and its wet life was over. Just like her Jiji and Jija Ji's...

They had gone away. Left her. Just like her parents did all those years ago. Not knowing that the pain caused by their absense was almost unbearable for her. It was much more than just emotion. Her entire body ached with it as well.

She had never thought that this could ever happen to them. One fatal accident on a rainy night 2 years ago and they were no more. Her soul felt torn up due to the agony of losing her beloved ones once again. She closed her eyes and two more tears made their way down. She could feel a waterfall was on its way.

A gentle squeeze on her hand brought her back to reality and she looked down into the concerned eyes of her 4 year old niece, Anaya, who was studying her with a worried look on her face and Khushi quickly gave her a reassuring smile while squeezing her hand back. Anaya had the exact same pair of hazel eyes as Payal, and she was the sole reason why Khushi was still living. Her life now revolved around this child.

It had been exactly 2 years since that fatal accident making today their second death anniversary. It had been Anaya's wish to come to this beach and see the sunrise. She had seen pictures of her with her Mum and Dad on this beach and had insisted on coming here before going for the customary Pooja.

"Mausi, Can we go back now?" Anaya asked her in her high pitched sweet voice, tilting her head while looking at her.

"Sure Sweetie." Khushi smiled softly at her and turned to look once again towards the blazing orb now set up high in the azure blue sky over the sea and its overlapping waves before taking a deep breath and turning away.

She had now realized that she could never stop missing her Jiji and Jija Ji, she could just try learning to live with the gaping hole of their absence. They would live forever in her broken heart which could never heal back up completely.

SO, How was it people? I don't write serious stuff so I seriously have no idea how this one turned out. Please let me know by your comments 😳

And Don't forget to hit the LIKE Button if you're looking forward to the next part πŸ˜›

Love,
Fari ❀️

IMPORTANT NOTE: The storyline of this FF is the same as the show... Except its 5 years ahead... Shyam's truth has already come out... Life was going fine until Garima's truth came out and thats when Arhi had a huge fight and got separated...

The rest you can find out by continuing to read this FF πŸ˜‰

SCROLL DOWN FOR INDEX 😳Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
omg sounds interesting
please continue

i like it! nice start...cant wait for the 1st chapter
sounds reallly wonderful, sad but i soo read this!!! so please go for it, i think it's a different concept to alot of other ff out atm :)
Sounds amazing! Interesting concept! Cont soon and thanks for the pm
The prologue clicked 4 me :)

Thanks 4 d pm!
hope u update soon..
And wish u a very Happy Ramdaan :)
This was truly amazing continue fast plz
loved the prologue can't wait to read more congrats on the new ff thanks for the pm

That was such an amazing prologue!!!! I hope you update soon I can't wait to read more!!!!