India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali Singh Raizada as a Sister

-Natashaa- Newbie
-Natashaa-
-Natashaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I'm usually a silent member, and dont really think I should make too many posts, since everyone here seems to reflect my opinion. But I am seriously appalled by the things being said about Anjali, that I couldn't help myself.

I know mostly everyone in this forum is an Arnav-Khushi fan. But seriously? That doesn't mean that one forgets that there are other relationships in this show. Ones that have been established long before Arhi was. And so here I'm trying to defend a sister - who is accused of having incestuous feelings for her brother, called characterless, a bitch and what not. 

Everything that has happened has been because of *everyone's* fault. Not only because of Shyam, but also because of Arnav and Khushi. They were the ones who decided to hide the truth. They were the ones who thought Anjali couldn't handle the fact that her world would fall apart. They assumed that she was too weak. Is she? Yes. But that is simply and simply because right now, she doesn't know the truth. At all. She is assuming that arnav is right, yet she sees all the memories of her husband and realizes that - how could her shyam ji do that to her?

If it was arnav in her place, and she told her brother that hey, your wife has been trying to woo my husband (lets pretend that shyam is good), then would it be okay for everyone here if Arnav believed her? Without proof, without evidence; he'd just close his eyes and say - Di, you're right? No he wouldn't do that. And the reason is simple. Its because as much as he loves anjali and trusts her, he also loves his wife. And if that rule applies to arnav, it also applies to anjali. She believes that her chote would never hurt her, yet she still cant process the fact that shyam could do something like that to her. Why? because arnav refuses to let her know why he married khushi, what happened that night, what shyam told him, and what he did to save her. Who's fault is that? 

And now, after draining herself and finding herself all alone, she wants the support of someone who has been there all her life. Someone who just claimed that he let the truth out for her good. She sees no good in this, yet she is here, supporting his decision because she knows he means the best for her. She loses her husband because of a girl who accused him of having the hots for her. Does khushi have proof? Nope. None at all. Does arnav support his wife because he has proof? Not in Anjali's eyes, because Arnav said "khushi is my wife and I trust her". Thats about it. What if Anjali says the same thing, that Shyam is my husband and I trust him? But she doesn't, because she in turn trusts her brother.

Now is it wrong that she expects a little support from the one person who was supposed to be there for her all her life, like she is for him? She sees that Arnav is happy, and she steps away. Arnav asked her the other day - when she heard him ordering the sari - if there was something she needed to talk about. She says no because she doesn't want to cause him pain. She is just bitter that her brother seems less and less bothered about her troubles (when he actually isn't). But today, when her chote was so ready to go with her, she sees that he needs to be at work. She desperately wants him to go with her, but she lets him go to work. Why? Because as much as she cares about herself, she loves arnav more. Knows this is not a small thing, and she lets him go to agra. 

Then what? She comes home, sees him about to kiss khushi, with flowers all over the floor. What do you expect her to think? Oh how romantic, my brother ditched me, knowing how important these poojas are for me, lied at my face, and now is romancing his wife?? We know arnav didn't lie, but she doesn't! If I was her, I would be upset. I have a brother too, and if I was going through so much, and he would lie to me, leave me be instead of go with me in the pooja, just to romance his wife - that would hurt. He could've romanced khushi later. It wasn't urgent. 

Anjali feels abandoned. By the husband who up till now, she isn't sure is at fault. And by a brother who always cared and loved her, but now seems distant. She doesn't ask arnav to leave khushi. She tells him that he is no longer the brother who would tell her everything. Now he is distant. He married Khushi, without telling her the reason. If he only tells her, maybe she will understand that her brother would always love her, just like she loves him. 

But if no one clarifies it, her insecurities will grow. She has no incestuous feelings. That just sickens me! She is not characterless, or maybe she would have already screamed on khushi's face since she believes khushi is the reason she is at this point in life. Anjali is a wounded character, needing her brother to help her past this. 

I know a lot won't agree, but I'm just letting it out. Its kinda frustrating that some people are truly degrading such a pure relationship into the dark pits. Its disgusting. Maybe some can't put themselves in Anjali's shoes, but really, the show is a great example of how close siblings are in real life. Because they are our shadow, they are our companions for life, our best friend, and confidant. 

Love is a confusing this really. It comes in all shades, and Arnav loves both the women equally; one his sister, who he lived his life caring for, and who he would never leave for anyone in the world. And one who allowed him to finally live after just surviving. The real deal here is that Anjali also has two men in her life who she loves. One who truly loves her, and one who doesn't. She loves them both so much, would do anything for them. But the difference is, she loves her brother more, trusts him more or she wouldn't be here, but with the husband who deceived her  - because her brother has no evidence to prove otherwise. 

So this is to Anjali, and her dedication towards the person who loved her when no one else did. This is to her love for the brother who she would do anything for, who she wishes was still the same as he used to be, but feels that he isn't. And all I want on monday is for Arnav to convince his Di that no matter what or who comes in his life, she will always be his Di, and that she has a place no one can ever take in his heart, just like Khushi has a place that no one can touch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1--Amy--

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
nice post
i don't want to dislike anjali but when i see her like that i get angry.
please arnav you need to tell the truth to anjali fast
--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
nice post...
I don't like the fact that she is now being hated by everyone...
but we don't have any other choice...
Arnav should tell her the truth ASAP...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top