India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Akash and Manorama are idiots!

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Okay I know a lot of people are not liking Anjali right now...but in my honest opinion, I can't stand Akash or Manorama anymore.

Akash is a spineless fool. Not only does he let his mother disrespect his wife non-stop, he shows attitude to Payal as well. What the hell is his problem?! When the truth about Shyam came out, he said that it's Payal fault as well?!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! It's Payal fault that your brother-in-law kidnapped your brother, planned to take your entire property, betrayed your sister and lord knows what else. If anything, Payal kept quiet to protect your sister and keep your family's peace and happiness! You should at least acknowledge that, you stupid idiot.

He stands there everytime his mother spews insults at his wife and says nothing! And this happened even before Shyam's truth came out. To add to that, he is acting like an ass himself to Payal. What the hell do you think she is? She is your freaking wife, not a doormat. You can't just keep being rude to her like that? He isn't even trying to hear what Payal has to say.

OH and let's talk about Manorama. She talks about how it's all Khushi and Payal's fault. Well Manorama, did you not see how worried Khushi was Arnav was kidnapped and you were helping her? Did you not see yourself Shyam agreeing to marry Khushi? After all his vile deeds came to light, you still wanna blame Khushi? And what the hell is your problem with Payal? What did she ever to you? I am so tired of this woman.

I know many of you can't stand Anjali right now. I get that she is being annoying. But I think right now, I am  disliking Manorama and Akash more than anyone. At least you can say that Anjali is still coming to terms with having her life turned upside down. Finding out that your husband was a lying scumbag and said husband being kicked out of your life is definitely a sudden and huge change in your life.

On top of it, she is pregnant so her emotions are probably not in the right place right now. Possibly having to take care of a child alone can lead you to be worried, fearful about the future and emotionally unstable. But, at least she doesn't disrespect Khushi and Payal everytime she sees them and make the home atmosphere worse. Granted that it was weird that she got upset over seeing Arnav and Khushi cutting the cake, at least she kept it to herself. She didn't go up to Khushi and started spewing unnecessary insults. If it hurt her, she cried to herself.

Edited by lolo234 - 20 July 2012 at 6:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eve007_007carolinerammaniszainkimama

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top