India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs ruined it!! (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

I dont know if I should blamed arnav or not. he loves his sister a lot but he loves his wife a lot as well so he is stuck lol.

But Akash is getting into my nerves and that hello hi bye bye lady!!!! these two people are sicken me and payal need to slap them on their hell faces!!

And for anjali. well more than being angry! I am heart broken I truly loved arnav anjali relation and it feels bad. this track is getting into my nerves as well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

I think that the CVs are trying to give this relationship some depth. it can't always be prefect. Anjlai and Arnav's relationship has to go through some terrible times too. So I think the CVs are testing their relationship...
I actaully don't mind it. They as siblings need to also have major disagreements to test their relationship. Siblings can't always agree with everything and everything can't always be peachy king...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainkimama

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by zainkimama

Originally posted by Saraella

I am not a regular member of this forum but a regular and ardent viewer/fan of ipkknd. I am really dissapointed of what cvs are doing!

I use to love arnav anjali relation. their relationship was so beautiful and pure. For me they were best bro sis. But cvs ruined the whole relation. From my point of view, Anjali was never a selfish person. she use to care about other before herself. she was a character who never use to get jealous of other people happiness esp her brother then now what happen?

I am heart broken. CVS ruined this relation foreverCry

Plzz do share your views if you guys agree with me or disagree with meLOL

You say they have changed her character but we only saw the loving side previously not a saide where her brother threw her husband out after it was disclosed that he was trying it on with his wife!  A big shock especially when you worship the ground he walks on I think we should all give it time.

I have seen ppl do total 360 in their attituide to people once something happens in real life and this a drama!

but she knows that her husband try to kill her brother but she still have sympathy will her cheated husband but no concern for arnav. if khushi would have not saved arnav then he might have died and she knows this but still after knowing the truth, she is defending her husband

another ridiculous action taken by anjali

very true but at this point all she can thing of his husband as she is very needy and being pregnant does not help the situation.  It may be extreme behaviour on her part but I think she is an all or nothing kind of girl.
mayur1209 Senior Member
mayur1209
mayur1209

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

In my opinion they have not just ruined Anjali's character but ASR's as well! He came across as a guilty whimp, more like Akash! Am I watching SNS??

I agree ASR needs to put his foot down kinda like when he got married to Khushi and the others were giving her a hard time, he told them to accept her.

Also...once and for all Anjali is Pregnant! NOT DYING! I have a child too! I worked till 2 weeks before having my baby and I work in a high pressure finance environment! So I have NO sympathy for a pampered and selfish bimbo like Anjali! 3 words for you Anjali!

GET A LIFE!

My water broke at work! I went into labor while at work i know many women who have worked till the last day of their pregnancy. It's not like Anjali is the first woman on the planet to get preggers. All of them want to protect her like she's made of porcelain. It's getting old now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
agreed! Her character has been killed, nothing what she does later will justify for her stupidity. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1OmNaMaSteOm

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
just wait and watch
zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Anjali ka drama kaab khatam hoga.uski dukh dekhke mujhe gussa aati hey...how selfish.she did not leave with shyam because then she wont get the comfort of Raizada house & now making everyones life hell.
arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I agree 100% with you. A friendly message to the Gautuam Hedge and the CVs------

You are killing your so called "baby"

They are also killing the character of Anjali. Are they blind? Can they not see that they are loosing viewers by the day?

Go to top