India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs ruined it!!

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

I am not a regular member of this forum but a regular and ardent viewer/fan of ipkknd. I am really dissapointed of what cvs are doing!

I use to love arnav anjali relation. their relationship was so beautiful and pure. For me they were best bro sis. But cvs ruined the whole relation. From my point of view, Anjali was never a selfish person. she use to care about other before herself. she was a character who never use to get jealous of other people happiness esp her brother then now what happen?

I am heart broken. CVS ruined this relation foreverCry

Plzz do share your views if you guys agree with me or disagree with meLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmeMicha10051mangalorerainyday30004856Maverick29arnavandkhushi1Fuzzbucketjen_xzsewaqAfyaJaponica-Rimsha-sizzlesDeedeepa1MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmragzz.

zszs Groupbie
zszs
zszs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I reckon we should just wait and watch. I don't think they've done any lasting damage... Yet! And they have managed to surprise us more than once. Hopefully all will be well soon! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfan1mj_appleheadeyesonmeRamsha..

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yeah sooo agree
i don't like her Confused
please cvs bring that anjali back soon and also shyam should come fast and tell the truth to the family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
guys I never expected cvs to do this. Anjali Arnav were one of my fav jodi along with arnav khushi but they ruined it. I dont understand why they need to show such thing?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

I am not a regular member of this forum but a regular and ardent viewer/fan of ipkknd. I am really dissapointed of what cvs are doing!

I use to love arnav anjali relation. their relationship was so beautiful and pure. For me they were best bro sis. But cvs ruined the whole relation. From my point of view, Anjali was never a selfish person. she use to care about other before herself. she was a character who never use to get jealous of other people happiness esp her brother then now what happen?

You say they have changed her character but we only saw the loving side previously not a saide where her brother threw her husband out after it was disclosed that he was trying it on with his wife!  A big shock especially when you worship the ground he walks on I think we should all give it time.

I have seen ppl do total 360 in their attituide to people once something happens in real life and this a drama!
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainkimama

Originally posted by Saraella

You say they have changed her character but we only saw the loving side previously not a saide where her brother threw her husband out after it was disclosed that he was trying it on with his wife!  A big shock especially when you worship the ground he walks on I think we should all give it time.

I have seen ppl do total 360 in their attituide to people once something happens in real life and this a drama!

but she knows that her husband try to kill her brother but she still have sympathy will her cheated husband but no concern for arnav. if khushi would have not saved arnav then he might have died and she knows this but still after knowing the truth, she is defending her husband

another ridiculous action taken by anjali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfan1OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I'm not liking this new track at all. I hope it comes to an end really soon I can't bare this anymore. I never been so negative about a track before I was even able to survive through the kidnapping track without Barun around. The point is they're going giving us some ArHi scenes just the make the viewers happy. After today episode I really don't know what to expect for next week. This Brother - Sister relationship is ruined it's too unconformable and sick to watch.

Even kids are saying it looks like Arnav is stuck between two Girlfriends.     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zsewaqOmNaMaSteOmRamsha..MrDarcyfanDeedeepa1

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
In my opinion they have not just ruined Anjali's character but ASR's as well! He came across as a guilty whimp, more like Akash! Am I watching SNS??

Also, Anjali-Arnav relationship appears sick and twisted now! Both Khushi and Payal need to get out, as those men DON'T love them! They only love their sister and themselves!

As for the so called LOVE story! There IS non! They need to change the title of this show right now and stop the false advertising! Sanaya needs to leave! Anyone can play this so called Sautan! They don't need someone as high quality as Sanaya to waste her time with this pathetic portrayal!

Also...once and for all Anjali is Pregnant! NOT DYING! I have a child too! I worked till 2 weeks before having my baby and I work in a high pressure finance environment! So I have NO sympathy for a pampered and selfish bimbo like Anjali! 3 words for you Anjali!

GET A LIFE!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 6:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61Deedeepa1OmNaMaSteOmRamsha..xAaliya

Go to top