Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali Decoded- Finally Figured Her Problem Out (Page 3)

booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
You've hit bully's eye with that explanation, this is exactly what Gul implied in her interview. and I agree, the cvs need to do a better job of executing this track, to not make it seem like Anjali has now become khushi ki saut!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeswetha_chpreetihereOmNaMaSteOm

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atyay

You make perfect sense. But its tragic to see it first hand on the screen.

There's too much "Horror & Thriller" (NK's words) in IPKKND.
'Na Unhe Chain Milti Hai Na Hume!!!' Angry

lol...i guess an overdose of Anjali, Payash and manodrama after months is bound to be horrific for most of all..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

you make perfect sense... AHHH i had those things in mind while I was defending her for last 2 weeks but today's episode just pushed me over the edge...

AHHH...Must keep in mind what Anjali is made off... thanks for the reminder Smile

yeah, the fault lies in execution...Anjali is way more interesting character than we give her credit for..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

what ur saying makes perfect sense but the huge problem is thats not the way they are presenting it
the look on her face seeing roses was really different
infact the look on her face, her actions in the past 2 weeks is not matching ur explanation
i love the way u said ur bit, u gave all the things which she had problems with

we all need to blame the CV's for this
a common viewer would like to skip her scenes

exactly! they have made such mistakes in the past...e.g. KKG intentionally getting on his nerves made people think she was stupid...
Daljeet is a very good actress...while I was confused as to what her problem was, I didnt really get the impression that she was jealous of happiness...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I dont know how many are going to agree but me thinks its high time Arnav explains to his sister why he did what he did...as of now Anjali has only seen some accusations thrown around..her pati swatted all those away for lack of proof and then suddenly the brother whose support she always had throws her pati out without an explanation whatsoever! Anjali hasnt wrapped her head around the fact that the kidnapping was real even now which shows she is seriously delusional!
Which is why the Maami who until few days back was supporting khushi through thick and thin, saved her life from a gun holding kidnapper now spews venom only coz from her point of view she heard what SHyam and Khushi were discussing & truly believes her niece was being cheated on by Khushi just like ASR once saw what they were doing on the terrace.

Arnav time for a good family meeting where u lay down everything u know starting with the reason they got married, the words the BIL used and topped with some real investigation...for god's sake CVs don't scrap the kidnapping of a millionaire without some attempt at evidence collection!
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Exactly on 20th July last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG9v9KeoeL4

, Anjali was explaining to Arnav why he feels bad that Khushi fought with him...i wont believe she is jealous, she needs a good explanation and some proof and loads and loads of support not sleeping pills!Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Awesome decoding. I attempted another angle. Check it out... 

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
This topic is so over the hill now .. its beaten to a pulp and done to death .. and analysed with such viciousness at IF that I can only give up on it..

Why are majority of the folks at IF agitated over Anjali's  behavior in the last few episodes...They seem to understand what the character is going through but harbor ill wills anyways because its coming in way of Arhi romance...

Stop pretending like you have the perfect relationship with your siblings, that you never had arguments and show downs and that its always been hunky dory. It's human to be behave near psychotic when in depression / shock. The recovery is usually hastened by medical help and emotional support of loved ones. Valium too maybe but even that's no magic wand.. It takes time and effort.

I have 2 siblings, An aquarian day dreamer of a sis and a stubborn hot headed Taurean of a bro.. And oh boy do we fight!!! and I am talking not of pillow fight but actually pull at hair, throw vases, and rip apart clothes..as in fisticuffs...You can imagine what becomes a Cancerian like me esp when I am caught between the crossfire .

I don't believe in astrology but we are pretty much the kind of people Linda Goodman says the signs are. 

My sis has been married for 3 years now , ( went thru a break up before that) has a baby, suffered a miscarriage , had a breakdown unable to fit in a joint family post marriage, having to balance her work and studies ( masters) and also make he marriage work esp all the while not getting quite there in terms of financial security.

Oh we have had spats..Like never before...peppered with choicest of abuse and  words that scarred...She asked me to keep my meddling nose out of her f*****g business and her life, keeping my worldly wise views shut along with my big mouth... in exactly those words..we dint speak to each other for 3 months...not a word despite sharing a room when her marriage was in trouble...

my bro dropped out of one college to pursue another professional course,  something he wanted to despite maha drama being played out at home. 

So you see we have had nasty times, when u swore you  dint want to see each others face for the rest of your lives, you can forgive but not forget all that was said...

In the rush of the moment or under denial its hard to come to grips with reality... One of them needs to stay sane.. Let things be, stay back, allow yourself and the other to  reflect and get some perspective... and then try and reason with them.

With time people do come around...Today, me and my siblings, we are the best of friends , fiercely protective of each other and wouldn't trade anything for the equation that we have... That's life.

It's not perfect but you need to make imperfections work for you...

Irrespective of  what Anjali's character is playing out now, which is hard to digest, more s because we are so obsessed with ArHi, we need to cut her some slack.. Before her life turned topsy turvy she was adorable, wasn't she? She would be abnormal if she dint change. And you are hating her because you don't like the extent and degree of her change. Really? can anyone really define a parameter that others should adhere to? well who gave you the right?

It's her way of dealing with her pain, and seeing logic in it, however screwed it may be, why are everybody mauling her? Who the hell are you to give your gyaan on that? ( This line is for all those who don't seem to respect the thin line that demarcates the actor from the character).

Real life mein itna drama hai toh on screen mein drama toh exaggerated hi hoga na...Show chalega kaise varna? 
It took Cv 5 months to expose Shyam, that's the pace, aur RM mein time warps ke toh kya kehne!!!  All the drama cannot be rushed in a week or in a maha episode...They are balancing out romance and melodrama, pitching cliff hangers on fridays...

Not defending CV's, I have my own set of bones to pick with them, but you need to give CV's time. and anjali's character too.

P.S: Arnav ko khushi ne badla, Arnav ke pyaar mein padhkar Khushi mein bhi badlaav aa rahe hai,lekin agar Anjali ki zindagi ( read -her pati parmeshwar- who was her entire sansaar) mein toofan aaye toh woh na badle..kyu kyunki woh Arhi romance ke beech mein haadi ban rahi hai, what kind of a trade off is that?

Edited by GodHelpUs - 21 July 2012 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.Cshockalot

Go to top