Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Guessing why Mitali Nag may be getting replaced...

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Guessing why Mitali Nag may be getting replaced...

Few days back Mitali posted on her Facebook page about senior actors and their egos. 

Her post said, "Senior actors... Does their experience give them a reason enuf to be unreasonable and egoistic? :(  "

I think this is the reason for her being replaced. One of the senior actors must have said that he/she will not be in the show if she continues to be there.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakaawakeningagnii-Surma-kt25AngeloScuroSuchi-taahir004

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
@Shri - My friend. I was happy to see your post after long time.I missed you, samana and all our friends. I kept wondering about you and all our friends. I myself stopped watching the show after they butchered the script but was sticking to written updates. After this news broke, I did my take on this whole news and bid goodbye to this forum.

This is height of injustice. I cannot picture anyone else except Mitali as Krishna. To me, both her and KM did a fabulous job. It's the CVs who are out of their mind to take this drastic action. So, far, AB is the only show that I have been watching to get my desi fix. Not going to watch anymore as this is plain frustrating. Anyways, I am thinking about starting to watch Punar Vivah as my cousin in DC was raving about that show. What do you think? I will send you a PM shortly :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakaawakeningluvbbatgmhatcherorianthiAngeloScuro0-SD-0taahir004-Ursh-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya,

Hug Miss you too yaar. Kya din the woh. It was not just watching AB. It was meeting friends also in the daily discussions. But then when the bridge that held us all together was creaking, we knew it was not a comfy place to be around. I guess it was mutual. We all had like feelings in those days. Sigh !!! Dead How CVs/PH can just ruin a show.

I kinda wrote the same thing over Mitali Nag profile. I too removed AB from My Forums list. And then came back here to post this last straw of me. LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakaawakeningkt25AngeloScuroLaila2009taahir004

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi Shri good to see u back i forgot about that comment of hers. When i read it i was like eish unprofessional u dnt put that for every1 to see. Bt than as a total gossiper i wondered who could it be and considering that we have always heard that the original cast hav always had a good relationship ruled them out and even if it was them dnt think she would hav been rude to say that ab them and so that left only the new entry the lady who plays ST who she could have been referring to. Bt than i remembered Shivshakti exit from the show so thought maybe shiv did something. It really could hav been only those 2 that she was referring to and if it was than 1 has left and the other is only supposed to be on the show 4 a little while.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro0-SD-0Suchi-taahir004

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Sandia,

When I read that post from Mitali, I thought she meant by senior actors; Shahbaaz Khan, Indira Krishnan and Kinshuk Mahajan and to some extent also Avinash. Well even Ashwini Kelsekar (playing Sikka Thakurain) can be included in this category now as you say. 

Why those four came into my mind is because on the sets from the very beginning they were quite close in interactions. Only Virendra Saxena (playing Krishna's father) is the most senior on sets, older than Shahbaaz; but he is already friends with Mitali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurotaahir004

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
May be that can be the reason!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I don't think its true...Thats a stupid reasonErmm They wouldn't do that...and that may be a fake account...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index