India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

m not liking this anji's track at all

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
The reason i started loving iss pyaar was Arnav khushi romance..and we r getting very less of that in current episodes and i am kinda disappointedConfused..I am not really liking this anjali's track..she is boring me ..she is a cry baby and is jealous of her chote's love life..i mean what the hell is that..if she isnt happy in her love life..why does she want arnav to be alone in his life..why does she want him to be by her side all the time..what crap is that..he has a life of his own..and when she said to arnav that he is in love and is busy in his married life..i felt like slapping her..i mean if he loves his wife..how is that supposed to be wrong..she was sounding like he has done a crime..
and honestly i don't like payal akhash scenes either..
i miss those arnav khushi loaded episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderDrwho.wanderlust.ASADsweetZOYA

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i am not loving ipkknd only bcoz of romance...Embarrassed.there r alot other things which made me addicted 2 this show...Wink...not gonna mention about it coz its a unending list!!!Wink

but about anjali's drama...i have something 2 say...i know she is heart broken about her snakewaa hubby & she is pregnant without baby bump as she is the first pregnant women in the world who is seems like dying & fainting at any moment...Confused..i know this all...but still...i am just pasting my view which i mentioned already...  Tongue

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harrrismah0

harrrismah0 Groupbie
harrrismah0
harrrismah0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
DB has highest TRPs...cz that is fully a family drama...(in short lifless drama)...
So our CVs r trying to make our show a so called family drama by creating Anji Drama...im sure ladies will feeling bad for Anji not fr our dolly Khushi...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top