Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Todays Episode showed progress :) (Page 2)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

J

Anyway.. 

i For one thought todays episode layed the foundations for the upcoming track.

- Arhi hug was amazing.. gosh what amazing chemistry.. LOVED how arnav gently pushed khushi's hair away and asked her gently whether she got scared Clap .. also loved how instead of arguing with her .. he just pulled her in for a hug.. and when she stopped resisting .. did you see his smile .. Embarrassed 

- I think now there will be a change in the Arhi relationship.. now that they accept one another.. will they be more open with each other, will they share their pain with one another.. ?? im excited to see how their relationship will change..

- The tracks taking its turn.. IM SO GLAD ANJALI TOLD ARNAV EVERYTHING... about how she feels.. Atleast Arnav can now see the mindframe of Anjali and why she is acting like she did..Who knows what his repsonse will be ? im so glad Anjali let it out in the open.. Big smile.. atleast now the story will develop :) because Arnav was never aware of how anjali was feeling but now she has let it out..maybe its time he take a stand?

- We all know that Anjali's overreaction had other reasons.. she's so insecure right now.. so her reaction to seeing Arnav at home was to be expected? Anjali and Arnav's relationship is beautifully portrayed from the beginning of ipkknd.. its always been an important bond in the story.. let it play out how the cv's want it.. have faith in them guys Clap

- Loved seeing payal like that.. so glad cv's have managed to make her stand out :) i can undertsand Aakash's anger.. but i just want him to be like the shy guy he was before he married her Embarrassed

I actually enjoyed the episode today.. Tongue

''

I agree with your points. You are right Arnav did not know Anjali's mindframe and I hope he is disgusted. I am also happy that Payal stood up. She has spine and when she speaks it makes sense. For example she did not say anything against Babli even when she was bullied because she was Akash's favourite person. I am surprised that Akash did not return the favor and knows how much Payal loves Khushi.Yesterday Khushi degraded herself to make Akash understand Payal and I was impressed that she did not allow that. I like how they are togather now. We were asking the CVs to bring that Payal back and I for one am pleased that they did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmezafi

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i agree
booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Maybe it's time for Arnav to make a decision, okay maybe not immediately sonce this is tv land and everything is incredibly slow here.
I think he's going to mess up this also, I hope not buy I think he will cause they all want the show to last for eons and this is the only way how.
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...Angry
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Confused
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with your view.
gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
wooow.i just loved ur post.well said yaar...let cv's do deir job...its going well with strong storyline...ClapThumbs UpHeart

eyesonme

sureesha Senior Member
sureesha
sureesha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Nice post...

Clap ClapClapClap

eyesonme

Go to top