India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Todays Episode showed progress :)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Big smileJust admit it.. We were all expecting some heavy ARHI romance in todays episode.. right guys Wink

After yesterdays EPIC episode.. we all thought today would be the same Arhi filled episode.. We were wrong.. Yesterday when we didnt expect Arhi romance.. we got a HEAVY dose of it.. but today.. we expected Arhi romance.. we got a little clip of it... dissapointed right? LOL..iss pyaat ko kya naam doon is VERY unpredictable. Big smile

What have we learnt... HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS!!

Anyway.. 

i For one thought todays episode layed the foundations for the upcoming track.

- Arhi hug was amazing.. gosh what amazing chemistry.. LOVED how arnav gently pushed khushi's hair away and asked her gently whether she got scared Clap .. also loved how instead of arguing with her .. he just pulled her in for a hug.. and when she stopped resisting .. did you see his smile .. Embarrassed 

- I think now there will be a change in the Arhi relationship.. now that they accept one another.. will they be more open with each other, will they share their pain with one another.. ?? im excited to see how their relationship will change..

- I dont get what the fuss is about with Anjali.. just because we saw a lot of her on screen today? but we didnt yesterday did we? LOL yesterday was more so about Arhi.. so its not like every day will be focused soley on Anjali  Confused

- The tracks taking its turn.. IM SO GLAD ANJALI TOLD ARNAV EVERYTHING... about how she feels.. Atleast Arnav can now see the mindframe of Anjali and why she is acting like she did..Who knows what his repsonse will be ? im so glad Anjali let it out in the open.. Big smile.. atleast now the story will develop :) because Arnav was never aware of how anjali was feeling but now she has let it out..maybe its time he take a stand?

- We all know that Anjali's overreaction had other reasons.. she's so insecure right now.. so her reaction to seeing Arnav at home was to be expected? Anjali and Arnav's relationship is beautifully portrayed from the beginning of ipkknd.. its always been an important bond in the story.. let it play out how the cv's want it.. have faith in them guys Clap

- Loved seeing payal like that.. so glad cv's have managed to make her stand out :) i can undertsand Aakash's anger.. but i just want him to be like the shy guy he was before he married her Embarrassed

I actually enjoyed the episode today.. Tongue

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmDarlingRoselekha27121990tinutinumonu786systemsanumadduriT4YY4B4rubab1690KamalikaGMissPunjabithrowingshadowstaklima_najArshi94payel3004sureeshaSaraPhoenixarkhijpatel1289heavenspiritarnavandkhushi1trishy13noreenaviation-caCess-samin6gunayaar--Sarun--Dalmuthuyasikhni_OmaRamdassDeedeepa1.x-bumblebee-x.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Anyone agree?
goldielove2003 Newbie
goldielove2003
goldielove2003

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!! None of us should hold any expectations of what's going to happen in the episode, not only will it allow to get over any disappointing moments but also give us something to smile about the whole day and days to come when something unexpectedly beautiful happens like yesterday's episode. I for one, despite reading all the heavy anji caused disappointed comments regarding today's episode, absolutely loved today...the complete release of khushi's love care and affection for arnav when she stops resisting, the realization in arnav's eyes and smile when he knows his love has come back to him...it was mesmerizingly beautiful...this is what we all waited for!! I know that some of us wanted Arnav working a lot harder to win Khushi back but I think he did it being true to ASR given that the 2 had already come a long way since the kidnapping..both had accepted their love for each other then, the misconceptions washed away but the Shyam revelation downplayed all that that the 2 didn't get the opportunity for truly coming back together...

Arnav Anjali relationship track I too agree is going as I would have expected. I agree we don't get to fully enjoy Arhi scenes due to the constant interruptions but if we put ourselves into each character's shoes, I'm sure most of us would understand..For a girl who knew her brother would always be her front back and center in both joyful and trying times, its difficult to accept that another woman has taken an equal place in his life..I think the moment Arnav said to Shyam "these 2 women are the most important in my life, instead of just his di," the poor guy had it coming from Anji sometime..All this may cloud Anji's vision for some time but again its a soap, things will eventually fall into place and like Akshay put it so rightly, it is a roller coaster, goes up and then down and then up! We should all just enjoy the ride coz despite all our disappointments and cribbing, IPKKND is and always will be our baby :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
yeah ipkknd is very unpredictable
always hope for the besttt.
yeah arnav knows the reason now so he might do something.
payal and khushi reallly need to walk out from that house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmezafi

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Progress?

Yes progress down the road of backwardness, heading towards the quality of regular saas-bahu shows.

This show used to be different.

When ASR forced the sweet and innocent Khushi into marriage and threw her out into the cold balcony they broke my heart.

The saga of the cruel in-laws continued today with Akash, Mami, and Anjali showing their true colors.

So this is the progressive serial for us - bashing innocent girls at every opportunity, and pretending pregnancy is a trminal illness !!

Great going. Wonderful progress Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinutinukmv3dzafiDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOm

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for being the ONLY optimistic post when I logged on!!!

You're absolutely right, have no expectations and we can be pleasantly surprised : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully said and finally found your positive post! :) Hater's gonna hate. ;) lol. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreeneyesonme

arkhi Senior Member
arkhi
arkhi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
thats the feeling i get 2, this will force arnav to open up the pandora box of their contract amrriage; i think this is what mishti hinted at when she mentioned remarriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690taklima_najeyesonme

Go to top