Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Hatred Returns- I hope not!!* (Page 8)

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel1289

I loved your analysis! I too hope that his hatred does not return! I also agree that the CVs know what they're doing and even in the past after the terrace episode when you didn't really want to watch episodes 185-195 we still did because you know that after the night will definitely come the dawn of a new and brighter day! 

Oh and the singer is totally Javed Ali not Sonu Nigam! Big smile
That is odd as on you tube there is a version that states Sonu as the singer - do they sound alike??

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
what a quick and nice re-cap.
It does put things into perspective!
Thanks for a very well written summary and describing the significance of last few day's scenes.

We all are reaching an emotional high point right now because the director and CV's have succeeded in transporting us smack into the middle of he drama ! Shocked

No wonder we are all hurting, feeling sad, worried, anxious, complainig... Cry 

IPK team should feel very proud of their accomplishment Clap
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Dead
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry
I love the emotion in your post HA HHA Clap At this juncture he should have said - BUT Di - it was you that encouraged me to get together with Khushi - it was your fervant wish & also Nani - so what is your problem. I think part of the issue is that Di feels that she has lost her Chote 100% & that he has nothing left to giove her!!1
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Just loved your post! 
Loved the critical analysis of ASR's character.
Your depiction of ASR's state of mind is so perfect. ASR is in big dilemma now.He doesn't know the motifs of his selfish sister.I can't believe this is the same Anjali who once said Arnav that when you will fall in love you can not live without her," uske bina tumhare sase rukh jayegi"
I don't get it why the cvs making Angi's character so grey to give her more importance. I know Daljeet wanted to quit the show, coz she thought cvs is not giving her importance. But they still could justify her character by not turning it negative.They could set a new love track for her and easily could show her genuine love for her bro.What she is doing is really heinous.All she is doing is torturing her brother.
Let's come to today's episode. I loved it.Specially I love the Arshi scene. What a passionate moment it was! I wish if ASR gave her a wild hungry kiss!Wink Hope Angi's behavior doesn't impact Arshi's love life. Plz Arnav stand by your Khushi, don't sacrifice your love for your selfish moron di.
I had another way to look at this as well - being selfish & moticated by the greed to see Barun & Sanaya with su for a very long time - how do the CVs extend the story & keep it interesting at the same time!! WE can explian away the grey shades of Anjali's character due to the trauma that she has undergone & I think that soon in a few weeks anyway the snake will return to further complicate the Arshi relationship. I don't know why but I totally understand Di & why she acts like she does. When she said that he had changed she based it on the fact that he had lied to her about going away on business & I think that hse hold Khushi responsible for her hubby's demise & so she cannot fathom why her bro is with her? Her state of mind ain't all there either!!
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PCdublin

Very well put...We are seeing a lot of Anjali bashing but I think we all knew that the story was going to go this way. with a choice between the 2 women  .
We have to give to CV s though they are keeping us on the edge of our seats ..for the first I cannot guess what is going to happen next..Like you so beautifully wrote either he pushes her away or try to win them both  over...At least we are all fired and excited to see what happens next!
Yup  absolutelyThumbs Up
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
nice post
--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Yes its a song...not sure about the singer...
I am loving the current track though sometimes I suffer from different emotions like anger for Anjali n Mami while watching show - human tendencyTongue.Tongue...Yes that scene was best one...waiting for todays episodeTongue

Originally posted by VasantiLad

[QUOTE=yashi_arnav]Again...very well wriiten post vasanti...

I loved yesterdays episode...specially ARSHI moments HeartHearthow she hugged back him after knwing how he planned everything...

Loved Arnav. He handled everything with patience... n khushi walked away ...

Arnav's emtions after fisco:

"Dile ke Arma Di ke Aasoo o me Bah gaye"CryCry

Aakash - he needs double RedemtionAngry.Angry...how he is behaving with Payal?Unhappy

one question always there in mind..No locking System in RM?ShockedShocked..doors r always openShockedShocked

Reaction of Anjali - though I hated her distrubances, It was well justified. she was angry cause she thought Arnav lied  becoz of  his wife khushi. ...uptill that it was acceptable 4 me.

But it is not acceptable 4 me when she said to him" sabkuch badal gaya hain chhothe, aap ko pyar ho gaha hain?" what the?ShockedShocked

Anjali, r u not the person who wanted to fall ur brother in LOVE,  u r  not the same person used to tell him "Saase Rukh jayegi"  then now  when it came into reality, why u r trying to convince him that He made some mistake by falling in Love?  @Bold:Aakhir Kyo??

In Future when ARHI separation wll happen I am expecting one scene btw Arnav n Anjali like  Arnav asking all those questions to Anjali n then Anjali regretting...
[/QUOTE
"Dile ke Arma Di ke Aasoo o me Bah gaye"CryCry IS THAT A SONG!!
Salma Agha sang it didn't she - or am I gioing mad!! That scence at the bottom of the stairs was one of the BEST ever Yashi - My heart is still thud thuck over it still. This new track with DI will extend the story nicely & after all we do not want it to end do we!!!
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
even i m enjoying this trackSmile

Go to top