Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Hatred Returns- I hope not!!* (Page 5)

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I loved your analysis! I too hope that his hatred does not return! I also agree that the CVs know what they're doing and even in the past after the terrace episode when you didn't really want to watch episodes 185-195 we still did because you know that after the night will definitely come the dawn of a new and brighter day! 

Oh and the singer is totally Javed Ali not Sonu Nigam! Big smile

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

arnav is in the biggest dilemna in his life. How he sloves it remanins to be seen. I dont think he'l ask khushi to go. Bur he'l be surprised that his sister resents his closeness with his wife. As it stands, he did not lie to anjali. it just that the moment his meeting was cancelled, he thot of reurning to his wife. whats wrong with that ? anjali had the whole army of raizaads to take care of her while khushi was all alone at home.

now i wonder what answer arnav will give to anjali? is he going to say that'no di, u r the only one imp to me ' or will he say 'u both are imp to me' or will he just say nothing.
anjali had said that' u went  when u stopeed answering my questions' . I think she was referring to the questions she asked abt why he got married so suddenly to which he never gave any answer.

i feel this is a golden chance for him to tell anjali that he cudnt give anwers to her questions because if he told her the truth, she wud be detroyed. He had tried to save her marriage thru his actions. It was for HER good only that he refused to give answers.
This is the time arnav, else u'l allow that selfish sister of her to become more and more self obsessed.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I really do hope CV's do not make Arnav choose between his sister and Khuhsi 
cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
fantastic post...
thnkx for the pm...
starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
fantastic post!!! You have very well analyzed Arnav's dilemma... He is being tugged in two opposite directions... And poor ArHiCry
anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Nice post...
--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Again...very well wriiten post vasanti...

I loved yesterdays episode...specially ARSHI moments HeartHearthow she hugged back him after knwing how he planned everything...

Loved Arnav. He handled everything with patience... n khushi walked away ...

Arnav's emtions after fisco:

"Dile ke Arma Di ke Aasoo o me Bah gaye"CryCry

Aakash - he needs double RedemtionAngry.Angry...how he is behaving with Payal?Unhappy

one question always there in mind..No locking System in RM?ShockedShocked..doors r always openShockedShocked

Reaction of Anjali - though I hated her distrubances, It was well justified. she was angry cause she thought Arnav lied  becoz of  his wife khushi. ...uptill that it was acceptable 4 me.

But it is not acceptable 4 me when she said to him" sabkuch badal gaya hain chhothe, aap ko pyar ho gaha hain?" what the?ShockedShocked

Anjali, r u not the person who wanted to fall ur brother in LOVE,  u r  not the same person used to tell him "Saase Rukh jayegi"  then now  when it came into reality, why u r trying to convince him that He made some mistake by falling in Love?  @Bold:Aakhir Kyo??

In Future when ARHI separation wll happen I am expecting one scene btw Arnav n Anjali like  Arnav asking all those questions to Anjali n then Anjali regretting...

Edited by yashi_arnav - 21 July 2012 at 3:39am
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Wow again beautiful post vasantiClapClap
I completely agree with u... Arnav is completely stuck between these relationships... feeling really bad for arnav and khushiCry...
I loved the episode... The ARHI scene is the besssttt scene... so beautiful and magical...
Thanks for the postHug

Go to top