Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Hatred Returns- I hope not!!* (Page 4)

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika

Nice post. I really do hope CV's do not make Arnav choose between his sister and Khuhsi because if they do and both Khushi and him know he will choose his sister not only will it break Khushi's heart but Arnav will truly become ASR again and this time thanks to his Di he may never become her beloved brother which she had when they were younger.

I think that the task for him will be that he will resolve both relationships by not compromising either of them- that will be the test & the joy will be watching him to just that!!!

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

brilliant post,pal!

I rly appreciate ur selection f words.
I hope,ths time khushi leaves RM.
I dnt want arnav 2 push her away.

I blv,its bttr 2 leave rather being left & hence,want khushi 2 do the same.
For arnav,it z the most crucial stage f life..

I dnt want 2 discuss Anji,cuz i rly dnt want my mood 2 be off at ths 6.23am in d morning. No offnce.

Whts going 2 be interesting 2 watch z,how arnav reacts 2 ths whole issue.

And 1ce again,gr8 post :)
Upon reflection - she is definately being pushed in that direction - is it possible that both Gupta sisters will leave- let's face it both are being treated really badly- with the exception of Nani. NK.

I still maintain that Anjali is doing what people in real life do do!!! I know that pople will bash me for saying this but its true- she has been through a trying time & she is dependent on the next best person closest to her & yes she may be selfish but that is how people can be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sithu08

Great post...
Brilliantly written..
Loved it...
Thanks for the PM..
thanks for praise means a lot
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmea

Nice analysis.. bt I m goin thru an emotional turmoil to react abt d epi...

Btw. D title track is not sung by sonu nigam.. its by "javed ali".. u can corct tht Smile
NO MATE - I have just checked youtube & its definately Sonu Nigham - I have now added the song & lyrics to my post
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

good post Clap

bt more screen space to Arhi  romance ,,it wud be excellent ,,,wud become poignant love ..story  , lovers madly in love ,,desire to meet bt cant  circumstances, the tussle tension ,seperation Cry  physical (though i dnt want it ) ,the pangs, pain  all wud make an amazing lov story  if no obstacles fr lovers how will we come to know the depth of their loveBig smile bt bt less screen space to anjali  drama in each episode  ,,otherwise  its getting  boring smtimes ,,,i loved this  amazing serial nd want this to be amazing always
I agree with you as its that romance & the way that this is played out by the 2 actors that makes for this successful drama- its MAGIC really- unrivalled by any other screen couple!!!Clap

sita1150

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Dead
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Surbhi..

Originally posted by tia.o

My Reaction after Arshi Hug > Dancing

My Reaction after interruption > D'oh

My Reaction after Mami's comment > Angry

My Reaction after the rest of the episode > Dead

same dude.. i was soo happy in the beginning.. and then later on..
urggg
I reckon that OUR REACTION is a ploy by the CVs just to incite this type of discussion- see at least the characters are not parallel & presumptive. I still stick by my belief that Anjali's reaction is natural for the situation she is in. I have seen this in some real life situations so that is what the CVs are doing- so I will defend them to the hilt. I just wanted more MORE Heart SO was disappointed that it was abruptly cut short with the return of the family. Was more annoyed with Di for feeling unwell then her odd possiveness of ArnavCry
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?Angry
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Dead
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...Angry
When she said that it was after she thought that he had lied to her in order to have that secret rendezvous with Khushi- she is distraught & emotions/hormones all over the place- although a lot of ppl have said that its all about Daljeet wanting a meatier script etc. I just think that the character build in this direction is an interesting twist to bring it to a level unsurpassed by any other drama - there you go another defence mechanism taking over again- all positive or pretence anywaysDay Dreaming

ASADsweetZOYA

Go to top