Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's Hatred Returns- I hope not!!*

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

ErmmOH NO!!!Confused
Arnav Singh Raizada has been through an emotional roller coaster. For the first time in his life he has had to handle a very delicate situation with calm & diplomacy without showing his usual autocratic attitude whilst holding onto his temper even when he was continually tested. He had to change irrevocably & that in itself was a big task for him. For someone that is used to getting his own way without consideration of any participating feelings or any hurts induced it was asking a lot. BUT you could see that he was willing to change & was willing to take lessons from his cousin NK simply because  he was willing to win his wife over.

He met this unique person purely by accident but fate made it happen that they were destined to meet again & again & in those meetings he would end up being irritated & annoyed & often angry at her. Underlying that though he would end up remembering her at the oddest of times & with it a compulsion to withdraw her from his life. He could not understand why he could not tolerate seeing her in pain or in tears. And it was really strange but he could always sense when she was near as he would hear music & feel a light breeze blowing in his face.(Rabba Ve & the studio fan)  He would remember her cheeky smile & her beautiful soft eyes & her kind nature but whenever he was anywhere near her he always ended up arguing or disagreeing with her & he found the whole thing really baffled him. Through various trails & tribulations he recognised what all these feelings stood for. He truly cared for Khushi without doubt & without question. He realised when his life was threatened that he loved his Khushi!!

So he knows that he has to change to win her over especially when he realises that mail-order gifts did not work & to woo her was going to take some real passion & emotion. AND SO we see all the effort that he puts in by acting mad & crazy, by being tolerant with her temper outbursts, by not retaliating when she rejects his overtures, by using persuasive challenges & simply by proving to her that they were made for each other. So what follows is a series of events that all add up to show us some of the best television on-screen romance ever witnessed. All those softly spoken challenges whilst capturing her in his arms & gazing deeply into her eyes & telling her that she would run into his embrace & from that moment on she would acknowledge him as her spouse.

HeartHeartHugLOVEHugHeartHeart

So that is what happened engineered by him & we had THE BEST HUG  as she runs right into his arms almost clinging to him whispering his name' natural & long awaited ' its all action & forceful made all the more poignant as the background score plays the original Sonu Nigham song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk2yGJaUGvY).  What follows was such a tender moment ' got to be one of the best in the show. As Khushi realises that all of the fear that she felt was contrived by him & she leashes out in anger & shoves him ' he coolly takes it in his stride with that slight smile & just grabs her back in his embrace & she accepts it as well & participates whole heartedly. WE have acceptance ' the event that we have anticipated & longed for and he reminds her of the challenge finishing  by saying her name punctuated deliberately with a pause between each word.

How many of us thought as he asked her to think of him as her husband & leaned over to kiss her that at last this has got to be the long awaited seduction scene. Everything was set as he looked deeply into her eyes, getting closer & closer & all of our eyes were glued to the set & palpitations across millions of hearts & drooling gaping mouths & silence edge of the seat times''. The scene was set indeed ' alone in the house, no lights & the rose petals edged with rose leaves that lead its winding path to the stairs ' well that was a sign in itself!!! The journey that would lead to happy marital life at last. But alas it was not to be as in walked the family with the accusing eyes of Anjali trained on her brother!!

Next came a very crucial moment as everyone left the room there was Arnav, Khushi & Anjali & it was clear as you saw the apprehensive look on Khushi's face that she anticipated the next action before it even crossed his mind. She walked away knowing full well that her husband had no choice but to follow his sister. That was the way that it would always be regardless & she would not even attempt to change that because she would also make the same sacrifice if asked. That there was the beginning of the end ' as sad as it to say- because both Arnav & Khushi have no choice.

OH NO- when Anjali realises that Arnav has made an effort for his wife by coming back to the house after making sure that she is on her own & seeing them in the embrace she decides that her brother is not really her Chote anymore & she says''

"  Times have changed -you have changed Chote ' you have fallen in love & from the point that you got married things started to change. When you stopped answering my questions that is how circumstances have changed" You can see the mild shock & apprehension on his face that speak a thousand words. That one person that has made the change in him that lives in his house that he has started to change for is the reason that he is being accused of neglecting his sister. When he has figured out that this is the person that he cannot live without ' the person that has taught him about love & about caring for his future is the crux of his sister's mistrust &unhappiness. That is what is going through his mind- I think. That is why its an OH NO as I think ( although I hope not) that he may again push Khushi away from him & make the ultimate sacrifice & she has realised that destiny before he went up to see his Di. Does he cave in or does he take the challenge to win both over at the same time.? After the euphoria at the beginning I feel really sad.

Again you have to hand it to the CVs ' you took us on a journey & gave us what we have been waiting for with baited breath ' the best Arshi moment when you took us to the crest of a wave/to the highest mountain/ to the top of the moon & then you brought us crashing down with the revelations at the end. Very good direction in more ways than one. More exciting times ahead'''''..

ClapClapThumbs UpMASSIVE APPLAUSEThumbs UpClapClap

Please let me know what you think about my VIEW ' again was compelled to write my second opinion of the week & expose the post to you. Forgive me in advance but please tell me if you like this article or give me your comments below. Take care.

Edited by VasantiLad - 20 July 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mKira9174VultureTalonniccigrtgirlcarolinerammona67ipkknd159aps.roydewdropangelrobbieREEyogifalusita1150ravankhushibanglesMeena1428kitty789Fairy2012KhuarvDreamcatchersanchi333KamalikaGnataliahhumeshaanirv-Reva-lovebadhanfatim28fizzyfairyPCdublinchatterbugarshi1986jpatel1289iLuvYellowhkhb17ragayaboisecrazyvirmanforevernoreenshagun-rocksa.kaurEmerald-BestesyShweta1691sprinkle2blackdice1001tanviaeyesonmesanny-beautifulprathikriipkknd06aditi07shilparoxxhighonshowsHeebssimran04swat.ggangsucutelittleangelsmanrashikaashred12Akanksha-rechupVidya_luv_SaRuncaskerRB81trina2010srijaaa127Hot.Pink.Heels1yyy2krish3--Yashi--redwine1deeswarnaARS24SrilathalollaIllGetOverIpksoharaTia.0westindiancocoatreeDeedeepa1MrDarcyfananu17OmNaMaSteOmdrunkiiebabeSimi1711.ProperPatolaadithyanFazila~lazyleaves.shinchan.

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
nice post.. yeah i think today's episode was really good and to be honest i like this track i think it's going to work..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtichupachupsita1150arshi1986sprinkle2eyesonmeafsuuDeedeepa1

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
My Reaction after Arshi Hug > Dancing

My Reaction after interruption > D'oh

My Reaction after Mami's comment > Angry

My Reaction after the rest of the episode > Dead

Edited by tia.o - 20 July 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DMG_luvit-Reva-luvipkknd4everPCdublin..Surbhi..kiran255swetha_chbella39SSB28IrissFazila~

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post dearClapI too am enjoying this track, I just wish more people would trust the CVs and let it play out rather than being so impatient and trying to control the story line. ASR has progressed from when we first met him and today showed his transformation. I loved it.Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsita1150arshi1986sprinkle2eyesonmeChaituvafsuuIriss

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Let me first thanks you for the PM.i really loved your analysis.Each and very sentence you wrote was true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Nice post. I really do hope CV's do not make Arnav choose between his sister and Khuhsi because if they do and both Khushi and him know he will choose his sister not only will it break Khushi's heart but Arnav will truly become ASR again and this time thanks to his Di he may never become her beloved brother which she had when they were younger.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1-Reva-dorindakateHeebssikhni_--Yashi--Deedeepa1IrissFazila~

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
looove your post.
arnav was too good and hotty.
thanks for the pm
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
brilliant post,pal!

I rly appreciate ur selection f words.
I hope,ths time khushi leaves RM.
I dnt want arnav 2 push her away.

I blv,its bttr 2 leave rather being left & hence,want khushi 2 do the same.
For arnav,it z the most crucial stage f life..

I dnt want 2 discuss Anji,cuz i rly dnt want my mood 2 be off at ths 6.23am in d morning. No offnce.

Whts going 2 be interesting 2 watch z,how arnav reacts 2 ths whole issue.

And 1ce again,gr8 post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenafsuu

Go to top