Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So why exactly is anjali so upset about Shyam?

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
So why exactly is Anjali so upset about Shyam- her husband?
Did she put her life at stake to save him from danger?
Did she bring him back from the kidnappers?
Did she plot with her enemy in an attempt to rescue her husband?
Did she stand up and help and support him even after her husband mistreated her?
Did she get kidnapped twice in an attempt to rescue her husband?
Did she go on looking for clues to being her husband back? TO make sure he is safe?

Other than claiming to love her husband and doing pujas- what exactly has she done for me to understand her pain?

But oh waitt...all these things Khushi has gone through. Fought with the goons and what not- for a husband for a man that grossly mistreated her before and after the marriage. She went trhough all ordeals to bring him back. And yes so I do feel for her. If she starts behaving really clingy and whiny and complaining- I will understand- I have seen her journey of what she had to go through?

How and why exactly am I supposed to feel anything for Anjali? This character was never established as a dutiful wife or anything like that- other than giving her husband money that her brother earned and keeping pujas that the pujari carried out.

So CVs- come look at this serial and current track from the perspective of a a friend of Khushi's (make that 10000000000000000000 friends who watched her suffer go through hell and then rescue the man who did thes things to her)...So come and see Khushi from that perspective and then justify to me the amount of footage or screen space or whatever else you are giving to Anjali?

Has Anjali really earned it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jilebicelafizzyfairyipkfrnc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top