India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Why Darsheel should win

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
So I've been following this season closely and despite all the Salman-Isha's and Punit-Shibani's, I strongly feel that this kid deserves to win this show. Why? Because he has an infinite amount of energy stored in some huge tank in his body; and that applies to his partner Avneet aswell. Whatever they do, they do it with so much zest and enthusiasm. They don't just perform the dance, they become the dance. This is the first time that I'm really rooting for a JDJ contestant Approve

I have no idea why this pair doesn't have more supporters though. They have more chemistry than all the couples put together. Besides, they know they can't score high on technique, so they don't act like a high-funda dancing couple. They do what they do best - set the stage on fire with energy. Also, one extremely commendable quality about them is amazing co-ordination. Has anyone else noticed that? Jai is probably the best choreographer that they could get. He really works well with them Star

Anyone else a hardcore supporter??

Edited by U-No-Poo - 20 July 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smayatbirdy2011_Mannat_..Chandni..NxtRockstar..RolzzkooliioSahiPakdeHai.LennieBefikre

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
gurmeeet shampaaa rock
alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hmmm!! according to me i like isha-salman n punit-shibani!!!!!
..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I honestly love his enthusiasm for dance so he's my fav!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index