Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 7)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@all,

I have only posted once or twice in the SG hangout though I really love reading the posts especially Jamba's Take 5 and Sari's opening post.

Lady J, your post was too good. Loved your Take 5's for yesterday's episode. I was and am mightily pissed off on the serial and the creatives. What the hell(sorry Arnie using your trademark line) are the creatives trying to show here. That this is not a love story but a story wherein a sister feels offended if her brother has some romantic moments alone with his wife. How can she explain all that Shyamu did including lifting her in front of the family if Chote can't hug his wife alone? Care to explain anyone creatives ? Ok I get it., Anjali was the one who was emotionally scarred due to the incident in their past so she has to be treated as a glass doll always. Two freaking weeks have passed since Arnav returned from kidnapping but apart from Nani no one bothered about what the truth is. What about having a scene wherein Arnie fills everyone(excluding Di, the great) as to what had actually happened during the 15 day trial and what did his wife had to go through to get him out. Nope Can't do, then where can the creatives fit in Mami taunting the Gupta sisters or Akash forever yelling at Payal. So now Di is on the verge of spelling out her conditions for chotte. He needs to leave his wife for her and that too pronto so that all of them can sit and wallow in their self pity.

Actually in one episode the creatives showed the book "Strength based selling"  in Arnie's room. Now would be the time for Gul, Gautam and the rest to actually read the book. The serial is hit due to the explosive chemistry of Sanaya and Barun and to get the serial high TRPs they need to concentrate more on them and not on whinny Anjali. They didn't even show a dialogue between them regarding the kidnapping track and neither did Arnav go through a guilt feeling for hurting and mistrusting KKG during the wedding fiasco. Atleast apologize to her saying you wronged her and admit that you love her. Instead he is busy winning bets against KKG. God help the trps of this show next week. I won't be surprised if they go back to being 2.5. No one wants to see a whinny Anjali crying and demanding chotte to give up his wife. Let them continue this story track for another 2 weeks then pretty soon they are going to get a warning from Star Plus to buck up or have their serial under scanner. I think that is when the creatives are going to stop their "Dekhna hai to Dekho" attitude and really work on the love story.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Pallavi-docgirl-monalisa---Sari--premparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05DiyaSipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Psttt whats going on girls???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

nothing much...the team patni doesnt think team pati won...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Vee05-

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I cannot explain the whole episode.. U all have done a wonderful job.. But reactions of raizadas were like as if Arnav and khushi were holding a rave party in their absence.. And were  involved in games like wife swapping ...orgies  and all that...Dead
savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

And today Anjali got enough out of the situation to come to the conclusion that love is blind and, therefore, Chotte might not be in a position to make a non-partisan decision here. The trust in Chotte that had resulted in her not questioning Arnie's decision to throw Shyam out or ask justification for it has been strained.

Excellent interpretation Veeps. So now she has doubts in the statements that  she made 2 days ago 'Chote is never wrong'!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi-docgirlmeens80-monalisa---Sari--DiyaS

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Meens, I cannot stand Manorama anymore!! Out of everyone, I expected her to be the voice of reason but no she is back to having blinders on and out to insult the Raizadas bahus any chance she gets. This was not needed CVs, not every show needs to have a saas from hell. Manorama was lovable during the kidnapping track, a hit with viewers so why go back to this and make her unbearable??

Given the angry fans, they need a new promo pronto. I would love to see a Teej promo, show beautiful ARHI scenes and for shock value the return of Shyam for Anjali. Just saying, there are many for Shyam's return now so why not??

Mandy, i am so disappointed with Manorama; at first i got her taunts because she was being protective of Anjali and according to her the the "phool jaisi betiya's" life is shattered. But gosh she is dripping poison again and totally cuts off Arnav and Nani every time they try to make a point.
Anjali's anger is still understandable because she has been in the dark for a long time but MM has been with Khushi through the kidnapping turmoil; how can she just turn a blind eye to what she has witnessed first hand?

Meens.

Mami is time and again defended as being protective and loving towards her family...that does not mean her horribly mean and obnoxious behavior can be excused!
Everyone loves their kids and family...does that excuse them for being mean and cruel to others?
Then this excuse can be used for all MILs who harass their daughter-in laws too...

She just needed another excuse to berate the Gupta girls.

If the real reason of being angry with the Girls is them hiding Shyam's truth, then why did she not question Arnav? Why isn't her behavior towards Arnav different?

She is an evil MIL...period...and no one can convince me otherwise.

In fact Gautam Hegde had himself tweeted about her...that when she bonded with Khushi, it was because she got carried away...since Khushi was trying to save Arnav.

This woman has always been mean and cruel to the Girls...what was her excuse before all this happened? Don't you remember how badly she behaved during and the Payash marriage track?

I can't imagine why they are butchering maami's character. In any case no one's a bigger jerk than Akash. He is spineless. He has never ever said a word against his ever taunting mother. IMO he's the worst Raizada. Maami can be excused as she is uneducated and Anjali has just had a traumatic experience. But what's Akash's excuse  - that he's mama's boy? I can't wait for Payal to walk out on him. He deserves it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---monalisa-soapsudspremparbatPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Am i allowed to give a reality check???? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630--Sari---monalisa-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by showstruck

Am i allowed to give a reality check???? Embarrassed

Since when do you need to ask for permission, hangout queen? Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630--Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-

Go to top