Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 69)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
but i read in a post tat bec of negative feedback n hate mails they are thinking of axing this show????Confused so wat are v supposed to do?
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Thats what they've been doing since Shyam got kicked out.
Some episodes with max anjali and some with max Arshi. So in a way they have been keeping a balance.
 i think since it was a friday and ended with Anjali, that is why there is an uproar?
Confused

Who knows...I wasnt even bothered about Anjali's screen time...I was just pissed with the attitude shes gotten into...Confused

It's the fault of the CVs Vee, they have no clue any more how to portray her.  Why try to gain audience sympathy if she's going to be the antagonist for this track.  On the one hand, they make her do things unbelievably weird for her character, and then try to show what a bechari she is.  Telling the viewers that they should be sympathetic is what's getting them riled up.  They need to fix this Anjali problem NOW.  Shift the hate back to Shyam, that's the only option.  

Who knows how long they will continue showing this track...I wonder if all the hate mail and messages they are getting will make them modify the track.

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

but i read in a post tat bec of negative feedback n hate mails they are thinking of axing this show????Confused so wat are v supposed to do?
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font size="3">Thats what they've been doing since Shyam got kicked out.</font>
<font size="3">Some episodes with max anjali and some with max Arshi. So in a way they have been keeping a balance.</font>
<font size="3">i think since it was a friday and ended with Anjali, that is why there is an uproar?</font>
<font size="3">Confused</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Who knows...I wasnt even bothered about Anjali's screen time...I was just pissed with the attitude shes gotten into...Confused</font>

<font color="#000066" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It's the fault of the CVs Vee, they have no clue any more how to portray her. Why try to gain audience sympathy if she's going to be the antagonist for this track. On the one hand, they make her do things unbelievably weird for her character, and then try to show what a bechari she is. Telling the viewers that they should be sympathetic is what's getting them riled up. They need to fix this Anjali problem NOW. Shift the hate back to Shyam, that's the only option. </font>

Who knows how long they will continue showing this track...I wonder if all the hate mail and messages they are getting will make them modify the track.

no saritha no.
just cause of one issue, they aren't going to scrap the show. Not when they have shows still running that do worse. That is as of now just a rumour.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck-monalisa--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

no saritha no.
just cause of one issue, they aren't going to scrap the show. Not when they have shows still running that do worse. That is as of now just a rumour.

I agree they cant just kill the show really...plus the show is doing rather well ...i just think people need to calm the heck down...Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

no saritha no.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I agree they cant just kill the show really...plus the show is doing rather well ...i just think people need to calm the heck down...Approve</font>

its just panic mode.
like the last time.

food time! Be back in a bit.

Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-monalisa-showstruck-Vee05-

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

What seems to be in store is that Khushi moves to GH, Arnav flits between the two places, and while he is absent from RM, Shyam makes his moves on Anjali and slowly gets a foothold...then things come to a head once again and Anjali gets to hear the glorious karnamaas of her husband from horse's mouth...then her aha moment and then the re-marriage track to bring Khushi back to RM...this time with all the band baaja and baraat that they can muster.

Vistaa... I just noticed your signature Big smile

LOL...been doing a lot of that lately...and landing up at work cross eyed...Smile

Somehow i really want to de addict... Jus finding out ways and they give us a thursdayShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-monalisa-showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Whats been cooking here?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

</div><div>
<font color="#003366" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What seems to be in store is that Khushi moves to GH, Arnav flits between the two places, and while he is absent from RM, Shyam makes his moves on Anjali and slowly gets a foothold...then things come to a head once again and Anjali gets to hear the glorious karnamaas of her husband from horse's mouth...then heraha moment and then the re-marriage track to bring Khushi back to RM...this time with all the band baaja and baraat that they can muster.</font>

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Vistaa... I just noticed your signature Big smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL<font color="#003366">...been doing a lot of that lately...and landing up at work cross eyed...Smile</font></font>

Somehow i really want to de addict... Jus finding out ways and they give us a thursdayShocked

aww we won't let you go Isha, you try and detox and you will get another Thursday and phir tum bhi Daurr kar Aao gi humari bahoon main...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomedesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsuds

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

What seems to be in store is that Khushi moves to GH, Arnav flits between the two places, and while he is absent from RM, Shyam makes his moves on Anjali and slowly gets a foothold...then things come to a head once again and Anjali gets to hear the glorious karnamaas of her husband from horse's mouth...then her aha moment and then the re-marriage track to bring Khushi back to RM...this time with all the band baaja and baraat that they can muster.

Vistaa... I just noticed your signature Big smile

LOL...been doing a lot of that lately...and landing up at work cross eyed...Smile

Vistaa, Shyam slipping will only happen in the presence of Anjali and Arnav. It will be a 4 way faceoff between all 4 off them, with Shyam targeting Khushi for betraying him, This is important because a final 360, loop close has to happen for Arnav and Anjali as they both should be Khushi's biggest backbones in the future. I don't know how the past will play out, but I have a feeling Anjali will be Anjali's support then when Arnav is giving her the cold shoulder.

Plus, a 4 way faceoff is TRP gold!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcome-monalisa-soapsudsdesigirl_18Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top