Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

It was wasn't it?
from the ME it was just building up till friday where it went hawa tight.πŸ˜†

Hopefully it will pick up on monday. I'm sure of itπŸ˜ƒ

It was it was...and fingers crossed it stays that way...bas ab Sobti get's a haircut and then itl be sone pe suhaga...and can we get the girl in a nice sari already!! I am tired of her outfits really...makes her look fatter than she really is!! 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

It was it was...and fingers crossed it stays that way...bas ab Sobti get's a haircut and then itl be sone pe suhaga...and can we get the girl in a nice sari already!! I am tired of her outfits really...makes her look fatter than she really is!! 

our poor leads who run the show on their god given looks. 
The PH doesn't do anything to flatter them further. That is with no scissors and ugly dresses.

I think i should get in touch with them and ask for a job as abeauty and wardrobe stylist  since i'm in between permanent work anyway. 
Paise bhi nahi maangoongi.πŸ˜•

The Umbrella and gangotri in the making🀒
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was wasn't it?
from the ME it was just building up till friday where it went hawa tight.πŸ˜†

Hopefully it will pick up on monday. I'm sure of itπŸ˜ƒ

I really hope they have the good sense to keep up the pace.  With the middle trp they have now, one slow week and they're back trying to play catch up again. 

ipkbs thumbnail
-Vee05- thumbnail

Thats what they've been doing since Shyam got kicked out.
Some episodes with max anjali and some with max Arshi. So in a way they have been keeping a balance.
 i think since it was a friday and ended with Anjali, that is why there is an uproar?
πŸ˜•

Who knows...I wasnt even bothered about Anjali's screen time...I was just pissed with the attitude shes gotten into...πŸ˜•
ipkbs thumbnail
I'm sure sanaya has shot enough scenes. Monday will.probably be a playout of Di and arnavs convo and some night pondering or something that they always do..
tuesday will likely be khushi going to GH. So hopefully we won't miss her that much. Fingers crossed.

I see what you mean vee, with the attitude. Before the wedding she used to get good screen time and it never bothered anyone. But its her selfish nature that isn't acceptable.
-Vee05- thumbnail

I'm sure sanaya has shot enough scenes. Monday will.probably be a playout of Di and arnavs convo and some night pondering or something that they always do..
tuesday will likely be khushi going to GH. So hopefully we won't miss her that much. Fingers crossed.

I see what you mean vee, with the attitude. Before the wedding she used to get good screen time and it never bothered anyone. But its her selfish nature that isn't acceptable.

And I think Sanaya deserves a break honestly...shes been heading this show on her own essentially for like 3 months now...some down time she deserves... πŸ˜ƒ
ipkbs thumbnail

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">And I think Sanaya deserves a break honestly...shes been heading this show on her own essentially for like 3 months now...some down time she deserves...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

definitely vee.
Just for a well rested sanaya, we will tolerate Di and her hairbrush hands.   πŸ˜ƒ
-Vee05- thumbnail

definitely vee.
Just for a well rested sanaya, we will tolerate Di and her hairbrush hands.   πŸ˜ƒ

Damn Di need a whack with a big danda!!! πŸ˜‘
ipkbs thumbnail

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Damn Di need a whack with a big danda!!!😑</font>

now only shyam dear can do the danda honours..

who's the new dp for? Di? πŸ˜‰