Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 47)

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sari!!!

Great great post!
And now I'm going viral with "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! I'm way past trying to understand.
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed Anjali is.  Some of her actions like being sad about the bday party and the decorations yesterday are justified, its too soon to start making merry when the person you consider as important as your wife has just lost it all and nearly killed herself.
Having said that, you're more than welcome to make your wife feel special and shower all the love on her, just do it in the privacy of your room, or better yet, go outside RM.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.

What the creatives don't get and to an extent Daljeet is trying to defend is "why she is sad about the bday celebrations", yes we get it! But, what we don't get is why can't you for once acknowledge that your brother was almost killed by your husband. Okay don't get the husband part, he was almost killed, why can't you comprehend that and address it? Daljeet and Gautam Hedge? Is that too much to ask from an International viewer who wastes her time going to watch your show on Youtube?! Then again, thank the lord for small mercies, like skipping scenes!

But Sugar, the birthday "party" was in the privacy of their room. Di is supposed to be resting in bed. As for yesterday's romance, it was not planned. No one was supposed to be at home and so he did it. And why shouldnt he? It has also been just 3 days since he almost lost her, they finally accept that they love each other, so what was so wrong with what they did? Ok, so I can believe Di's initial reaction, but why was everyone else so shocked? Even if he planned it, so what? They should have been smirking and teasing them, not pointing fingers at them? This is what I don't get. They talk abt "Nayi soch" but romancing your wife is taboo?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by showstruck

Do you  think they will show Teej this year? last year they did not show karwa chaut...this year might it be Teej?

Israt...karwa chauth is more of Punjabi culture...Raizadas are UPites...so they celebrate Teej...

Actually Teej or Karwa chauth...fast structure is similar...I guessEmbarrassed

it is different in different regions..karwa chauth u break the fats at nite with moon sighting…in teej..at least in bihar/certain parts of UP…it is a 24 hour fast…so u break the fast the next day at the crack of dawn…but yeah…in serials they show breaking fast in evening in teej…
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Boo.
afternoon peeps.

New spoiler or something floating around I think. saw many topics of the same name. So I assume mishti made an appearance?
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Will it even happen or will it be brushed under the carpet like the promised rain stuff..
I mean they spent money on a birthday cake and pompom lights now they will have to spend money on teej related stuff and hire a mandir..

oh yeah ..the rain…where did that go??Confused
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Boo.
afternoon peeps.

New spoiler or something floating around I think. saw many topics of the same name. So I assume mishti made an appearance?

Tee…Smile what's up..still going thru hangout pages..not yet peeped outside
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Mepharm

I trolled outside to the redux thread...I read Doods analysis...she has a very interesting spin on Didi ki Saut...she says...

Shyam is out to take revenge because his DI was the saut or other woman in ASR's mom 's life...so basically Arnavs dad cheated his wife and secretly married or had a live in wth Shyamu's DI ...when the truth came out...both the women were shattered and walked out...Shyamus DI has a love child who could never take his dads name and was labelled illegitimate...so shyamu is seeking revenge for that from Arnav and Anjali...

Do they watch a different show than us? How do you come up with that as Shyaam's background story? 

what is this ConfusedLOL
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Will it even happen or will it be brushed under the carpet like the promised rain stuff..
I mean they spent money on a birthday cake and pompom lights now they will have to spend money on teej related stuff and hire a mandir..

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">oh yeah ..the rain…where did that go??Confused</font>

since their is only you.and me here ill say it.
some.segment on.khushi and arnav leaving RM because buaji is unwell.
Rain? What rain? They were cleaning the sets.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-MepharmPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">oh yeah ..the rain'where did that go??Confused</font>

since their is only you.and me here ill say it.
some.segment on.khushi and arnav leaving RM because buaji is unwell.
Rain? What rain? They were cleaning the sets.

See I told you all yeserday...they will not be together on TeejWink

btw Good morning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top