Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 45)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Koi hai? Just got back. Haila, left at page 5. Already 44 pages! you guys have been busy. What did I miss?

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Count me in cause that's all i want mission"get shyam back"

Awesome post Sari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Koi hai? Just got back. Haila, left at page 5. Already 44 pages! you guys have been busy. What did I miss?

Joey I am still on pg 2...LOL
So this is my daily story...playing catch up...takes me all day...and even that is not long enough to catch upLOL

Loved ur poemsStar
joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by joenet1234

Joey I am still on pg 2...LOL
So this is my daily story...playing catch up...takes me all day...and even that is not long enough to catch upLOL

Loved ur poemsStar

Shukriya.. I suspect I probably rattled some cages with my snarky analysis? Chalo koi nahi. I had to let it out, was undoubtedly confused about the episode today. Just got back from Dark Knight Rises. Reaffirmed my passion for movies! IPK addiction might wear off soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hey Sari!!!

Great great post!
And now I'm going viral with "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! I'm way past trying to understand.
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed Anjali is.  Some of her actions like being sad about the bday party and the decorations yesterday are justified, its too soon to start making merry when the person you consider as important as your wife has just lost it all and nearly killed herself.
Having said that, you're more than welcome to make your wife feel special and shower all the love on her, just do it in the privacy of your room, or better yet, go outside RM.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.

What the creatives don't get and to an extent Daljeet is trying to defend is "why she is sad about the bday celebrations", yes we get it! But, what we don't get is why can't you for once acknowledge that your brother was almost killed by your husband. Okay don't get the husband part, he was almost killed, why can't you comprehend that and address it? Daljeet and Gautam Hedge? Is that too much to ask from an International viewer who wastes her time going to watch your show on Youtube?! Then again, thank the lord for small mercies, like skipping scenes!

Edited by sugar_babe - 21 July 2012 at 3:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Mepharm--Sari--premparbatPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sari!!!

Great great post!
And now I'm going viral with "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! I'm way past trying to understand.
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed Anjali is.  Some of her actions like being sad about the bday party and the decorations yesterday are justified, its too soon to start making merry when the person you consider as important as your wife has just lost it all and nearly killed herself.
Having said that, you're more than welcome to make your wife feel special and shower all the love on her, just do it in the privacy of your room, or better yet, go outside RM.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.

What the creatives don't get and to an extent Daljeet is trying to defend is "why she is sad about the bday celebrations", yes we get it! But, what we don't get is why can't you for once acknowledge that your brother was almost killed by your husband. Okay don't get the husband part, he was almost killed, why can't you comprehend that and address it? Daljeet and Gautam Hedge? Is that too much to ask from an International viewer who wastes her time going to watch your show on Youtube?! Then again, thank the lord for small mercies, like skipping scenes!

@Bold :- That is exactly what I feel is wrong with this show. For a month and half they showed Arnav being kidnapped and Mami and Khushi trying to find him out using all the means possible. But what about now. No one is interested in what exactly happened during the kidnapping phase. Why can't Anjali feel scared/worried that her brother was kidnapped and had to be rescued. Dear GH care to explain this important thing. I understand you are at pressure to move the story ahead but you could have closed this kidnapping loop in 1-2 episodes max and then move on different story tracks. Only Nani was disclosed the truth of Shyam but Nani still doesn't know the whole truth meaning the will or the 6 month marriage. And Anjali never asks about why her chotte was kidnapped. That exactly is the reason people can't sympathize with her. She never comes across as the elder sister she was shown before. Now she is just a weeping willow wallowing in self pity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--sugar_babePr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by sugar_babe

@Bold :- That is exactly what I feel is wrong with this show. For a month and half they showed Arnav being kidnapped and Mami and Khushi trying to find him out using all the means possible. But what about now. No one is interested in what exactly happened during the kidnapping phase. Why can't Anjali feel scared/worried that her brother was kidnapped and had to be rescued. Dear GH care to explain this important thing. I understand you are at pressure to move the story ahead but you could have closed this kidnapping loop in 1-2 episodes max and then move on different story tracks. Only Nani was disclosed the truth of Shyam but Nani still doesn't know the whole truth meaning the will or the 6 month marriage. And Anjali never asks about why her chotte was kidnapped. That exactly is the reason people can't sympathize with her. She never comes across as the elder sister she was shown before. Now she is just a weeping willow wallowing in self pity.

coz anjali cant think beyond herself…that's why…it is quite apparent now..no puzzle this one…huh…hiii guys…got crazy busy yest…looks like u guys had great fun…off 2 read all takes…just read Sari'spost…as usual it was brilliant!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babePSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

cant agree more with u savvy'.brilliant post'ok so i lost the shart as well'but im happy i did..as i stated yest morning'got a few sane minutes in yest's poside..worth watching'ret was all anjali crap for me'.not liking her at all'right now'anyways'back to jurmana'.

as we all know asr has done so many many horrible things 2 khushi that i dont knw where 2 start'i hated it when he called her a gold digger to hide hisfeelings n on the wat completely breaking an innocent girl's heart mercilessly who just had the first brush with anything intimate..after succumbing 2 an almost first kiss with khushi'.i thought that was real brutal'…and i think he redeemed it in a way by being all loving during mehendi of payal ...there r just too many of them..so i will just stop here'.

Edited by bobop - 21 July 2012 at 5:15am

Go to top