Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 43)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Mepharm

[QUOTE=Mepharm]

Now I have headache from all that...I need to sleep...bhad mein jayein D KI SAUT...I am switiching to candle and wick from Monday...atleast there is nothing to decode thereLOL

Yes you have entire episodes related to seat belts and hot plates... LOL What rocking TRPs though.. They must be doing a lot of things right

They treat the entire audience as though it has a collective IQ of a five year old, and explain the simplest things in excruciating detail ... helps that the lead actress has a total of three and a half expressions, and the guy is standard SP wimp husband ... no decoding required whatsoever ... People can have the tv on while they eat, drink, play Scrabble and Pictionary, and still not miss a thing! And they pick up some recipes along the way, or so I saw in the one episode I watched about five minutes of.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Moksha51showstruck-monalisa-soapsuds

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by DiyaS

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared... Ouch

she  is on leave for 4 days...back to shooting on tuesday...

Is that why Khushi disappeared?! Satyanash ... so we have more Di-laden episodes coming next week with very little Khushi? Confused
there will be BD...so i hope they dont show romance at least

Shoorpanakha!

Though I think they have started using a straightener in her hair.. Though, isn't gangotri transferable?

one of the bds have nice stright long hair
[/QUOTE]

Just like one of BS's BDs has a neck, and the other doesn't? 

I didn't know BD ke bhi BD hote hai.. That explains kuch kuch things..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by soapsuds

Biraj, no ramanchi... This is it! Results declared - page 16. Tacit acceptance is good enough --- these two are not good with words! Big smile

Since you're here... so mad at the show - why the kolveri on medicine? what pills is Anjali popping???? Confused .  hypotension, hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes... what the heck is wrong with her? why can't they get some professional advice and write this properly!  . Yikes! I always swear never to think about the medicine and then they suck me into it! AngryAngryAngry

Doc, you skipped me for the shart ... but it's okay, I was on the losing team LOL

And don't get me started on the medicines ... don't they know pregnant women take the minimum medicines possible?! And taking iron FA tablets is not exactly a matter of life and death ... What are they doing - keeping her sedated so that she doesn't wake up and talk crap?

oops! sorry diya... maafi. pay your jurmana if you want to, i'll add you to the losing team! 

Me and my big mouth Tongue ... will come back later and do the needful Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

So true Sheila...and the way she looked in the car...if she is so pale and swooning that too towards the latter part of the second trimester no less (and not early pregnancy) they should have taken her to hospital for medical attention ...rather than return home...and interrupt the far more delicious happening there...Evil Smile
why should she be on anything other than iron and calcium supplements and vitamins? All her prenatal visits with shyamu never indicated a problem...now suddenly she is popping pills all over the place!
She looks anemic...I can even accept intermittent momentary swoon when she gets up...may be postural hypotension...no preeclampsia...they keep showing closeups of her dainty unswollen feet walking to Arnie's room...no bloated look...gestational diabetes is likely given family history...but then they should be giving her insulin shots?...So just give it up Sheila...soaps have not even a small shred of medical logic...don't stress urself...the needle holder says it allWinkLOL

Biraj, she doesn't have a baby bump and you're looking for swollen feet and bloating...??? we can take those as imaginary too! LOLLOL. They just need to tell by way of expostion what her problem is - "Dr ne kaha ..." kind of thing and also what stage of her pregnancy she's at. Why fudge so much  ... it's such an easy fix! Confused

Agree with you on just letting it go... normally I do but then they keep showing idiocy like pushing pills on her and I just have a hard time with that. 

We should have a subgroup of spice girl docs to vent on the injustice done to medicine!!! There's the 2 of us, Diya, Bobop and perhaps some others? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51soapsudsshowstruckDiyaS

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mepharm

[QUOTE=Mepharm]

Now I have headache from all that...I need to sleep...bhad mein jayein D KI SAUT...I am switiching to candle and wick from Monday...atleast there is nothing to decode thereLOL

Yes you have entire episodes related to seat belts and hot plates... LOL What rocking TRPs though.. They must be doing a lot of things right

They treat the entire audience as though it has a collective IQ of a five year old, and explain the simplest things in excruciating detail ... helps that the lead actress has a total of three and a half expressions, and the guy is standard SP wimp husband ... no decoding required whatsoever ... People can have the tv on while they eat, drink, play Scrabble and Pictionary, and still not miss a thing! And they pick up some recipes along the way, or so I saw in the one episode I watched about five minutes of.

I had thought that the USP of that show is that an uneducated guy helps his educated wife become an IPS officer.. Tried to give it a shot.. But so far there are absolutely no signs of that happening.. 

I gave up on it, though my mom watches it.. And wastes couple of mine every few days to give me a very unwanted update LOL.. They're in Singapore btw.. If you care

showstruckDiyaS

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Time to call it a night.  Rabba ve, girls!  Hug

Moksha51showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Me too...Rabba Vey to all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

So true Sheila...and the way she looked in the car...if she is so pale and swooning that too towards the latter part of the second trimester no less (and not early pregnancy) they should have taken her to hospital for medical attention ...rather than return home...and interrupt the far more delicious happening there...Evil Smile
why should she be on anything other than iron and calcium supplements and vitamins? All her prenatal visits with shyamu never indicated a problem...now suddenly she is popping pills all over the place!
She looks anemic...I can even accept intermittent momentary swoon when she gets up...may be postural hypotension...no preeclampsia...they keep showing closeups of her dainty unswollen feet walking to Arnie's room...no bloated look...gestational diabetes is likely given family history...but then they should be giving her insulin shots?...So just give it up Sheila...soaps have not even a small shred of medical logic...don't stress urself...the needle holder says it allWinkLOL

Biraj, she doesn't have a baby bump and you're looking for swollen feet and bloating...??? we can take those as imaginary too! LOLLOL. They just need to tell by way of expostion what her problem is - "Dr ne kaha ..." kind of thing and also what stage of her pregnancy she's at. Why fudge so much  ... it's such an easy fix! Confused

Agree with you on just letting it go... normally I do but then they keep showing idiocy like pushing pills on her and I just have a hard time with that. 

We should have a subgroup of spice girl docs to vent on the injustice done to medicine!!! There's the 2 of us, Diya, Bobop and perhaps some others? 

Doc, am a nerd from a family of nerds..am not able to identify a needle holder, but:
1. I know you can't pop pills at will during pregnancy..
2. There is a slight problem if you are not showing by the end of your second trimester.
3. If you are a diabetic, and you don't take a dose, your sugar rises.. Doesnt drop

soapsudsDiyaS

Go to top