Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 42)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by DiyaS

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared... Ouch

she  is on leave for 4 days...back to shooting on tuesday...

Is that why Khushi disappeared?! Satyanash ... so we have more Di-laden episodes coming next week with very little Khushi? Confused
there will be BD...so i hope they dont show romance at least

Shoorpanakha!

Though I think they have started using a straightener in her hair.. Though, isn't gangotri transferable?
[/QUOTE]

Moxie, the water I was drinking is on my monitor now, landed there through my nose.   ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51showstruckDiyaS

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Doc, the problem for me is that Anjali is not coming across as this way. Yes, Nani is not giving her any answers ... but there were two occasions when Arnav tried to talk to her, she shut him up both times ... the first day itself - he tried to talk to her immediately, he even asked the rest of the family to wait their turn ... but she didn't want to listen to anything ... it was 'Arnav, go away.' Flat, cut and dried ... okay, understandable, her world just collapsed ... but doesn't she want to know why?! And when she collapsed and asked Nani those questions, could she not tell Nani - I need an answer now ... if you don't have the answer, then I want them from Chotey.
No, she doesn't, because she prefers not to get the ugly truth, she's still clinging to the hope that Chotey has somehow misunderstood things, and Shyam is pure as the driven snow. And if Arnav sits and talks to her, he will tell her the truth if she asks ... and she's not ready yet to accept it. 
Today, when he tried to give an explanation as to why he was back home, she assumed straight off that he was lying ... well, she and the family were also back home unexpectedly for a reason, couldn't Arnav also have a valid reason for coming back home? But she's not willing to even consider that one ... he's lying because he wanted to spend time with his wife.
Although Arnav did make that easier to believe with his carpet of red roses ... what a time the man chooses to discover his romantic side!!! LOL

When Arnav was ready to cancel his meeting for her, she was happy, because it showed she was paramount in his life ... over his work. And she was able to magnanimously send him off ... SHE was in control. When it appears that he cancelled his satsang meeting with Di for his wife, all hell breaks loose ...

So yes, it's not about about her not wanting him to be happy ... but it IS about her resenting his romancing his wife ... at the cost of his devotion to his Di - especially at a time when her own life is suddenly torn to pieces. If he romanced his wife after his Di graciously gave him the time off to do so, she would be perfectly happy ... after all, didn't she send Khushi to sew a button on his shirt? And if Shyam was still around, would she mind Arnav romancing his wife? I'm really not sure on this one ... I cannot say a firm NO ... and that's part of the problem.

More and more Anjali is coming across as a control freak ... she wants the world to run on her terms. And maybe it's due to her damaged past ... but if the cv's don't buck up and show that past, and keep showing her as the Saut in her own brother's life, then it's going to be very difficult to find any audience sympathy for Anjali.

When the story was about Didi ki Saut, Anjali got some sympathy, Khushi was even bashed for not being forceful enough with Shyam, for talking to him, not pushing him away etc. That's because the other woman never gets the sympathy, and Khushi was the other woman in Anjali's life.

Now Anjali is coming across as the other woman in Khushi's life ... from 'Didi Ki Saut' to 'Didi Bani Saut' ... and for her to get any sympathy now is going to be very difficult.

Diya, the 2 occasions - day 1 was way too soon... she was in shock she couldn't have processed anything! Today... c'mon she was totally justified in thinking he had a romantic assignation with his wife - carpet of roses and kissing???? he did all that prep but couldn't call to let someone know? That was just lame. Tongue

Of course, she thinks Chottey had misunderstood the situation --- that puts her life back together. But the point is she is lost... she doesn't begrudge him his happiness, but he is not available to her. She's miserable and needs him and he just isn't there. The one time he said he'd be with her, she let him off on work grounds. She turns around and it seems like he lied. I think it's understandable that she is hurt. 

I think she does have a problem with not having control --- she has NONE. Arnav kicked Shyam out without ever checking with her or talking her thru it. Of course she feels rudderless. 

For now I can understand it...  I think it's a pretty touch crisis - people take weeks, months sometimes more to process it and come to terms with it. Families have to deal with it and provide LOTS of support. It infects everyone - it's not pretty or easy BUT it does happen. Let's see where the show takes it! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Moksha51soapsudspremparbatDiyaS

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared... Ouch

she  is on leave for 4 days...back to shooting on tuesday...

Is that why Khushi disappeared?! Satyanash ... so we have more Di-laden episodes coming next week with very little Khushi? Confused
there will be BD...so i hope they dont show romance at least

Shoorpanakha!

Though I think they have started using a straightener in her hair.. Though, isn't gangotri transferable?
[/QUOTE]

one of the bds have nice stright long hair
Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

watching the repeat...di is upset...Arnav...karma is a bitch...coming back to bite you for MUing khushi

Like I said.. MU-er became the MU-ed.. That was slight poetic justice 

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by soapsuds

Biraj, no ramanchi... This is it! Results declared - page 16. Tacit acceptance is good enough --- these two are not good with words! Big smile

Since you're here... so mad at the show - why the kolveri on medicine? what pills is Anjali popping???? Confused .  hypotension, hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes... what the heck is wrong with her? why can't they get some professional advice and write this properly!  . Yikes! I always swear never to think about the medicine and then they suck me into it! AngryAngryAngry

Doc, you skipped me for the shart ... but it's okay, I was on the losing team LOL

And don't get me started on the medicines ... don't they know pregnant women take the minimum medicines possible?! And taking iron FA tablets is not exactly a matter of life and death ... What are they doing - keeping her sedated so that she doesn't wake up and talk crap?

oops! sorry diya... maafi. pay your jurmana if you want to, i'll add you to the losing team! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckDiyaS

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

watching the repeat...di is upset...Arnav...karma is a bitch...coming back to bite you for MUing khushi

Like I said.. MU-er became the MU-ed.. That was slight poetic justice 

Kostin is whether Anjali is going to get a  360 of HER MU 4 months from now.  Will she have a baby bump by then? 

Moksha51showstruckDiyaS

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Moxie, the water I was drinking is on my monitor now, landed there through my nose.   ROFL

Glad to be of service.. Usually I am as helpful as my ladli jiji.. Blending with the BG Wink  But then every dog has his day 

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Doc, the problem for me is that Anjali is not coming across as this way. Yes, Nani is not giving her any answers ... but there were two occasions when Arnav tried to talk to her, she shut him up both times ... the first day itself - he tried to talk to her immediately, he even asked the rest of the family to wait their turn ... but she didn't want to listen to anything ... it was 'Arnav, go away.' Flat, cut and dried ... okay, understandable, her world just collapsed ... but doesn't she want to know why?! And when she collapsed and asked Nani those questions, could she not tell Nani - I need an answer now ... if you don't have the answer, then I want them from Chotey.
No, she doesn't, because she prefers not to get the ugly truth, she's still clinging to the hope that Chotey has somehow misunderstood things, and Shyam is pure as the driven snow. And if Arnav sits and talks to her, he will tell her the truth if she asks ... and she's not ready yet to accept it. 
Today, when he tried to give an explanation as to why he was back home, she assumed straight off that he was lying ... well, she and the family were also back home unexpectedly for a reason, couldn't Arnav also have a valid reason for coming back home? But she's not willing to even consider that one ... he's lying because he wanted to spend time with his wife.
Although Arnav did make that easier to believe with his carpet of red roses ... what a time the man chooses to discover his romantic side!!! LOL

When Arnav was ready to cancel his meeting for her, she was happy, because it showed she was paramount in his life ... over his work. And she was able to magnanimously send him off ... SHE was in control. When it appears that he cancelled his satsang meeting with Di for his wife, all hell breaks loose ...

So yes, it's not about about her not wanting him to be happy ... but it IS about her resenting his romancing his wife ... at the cost of his devotion to his Di - especially at a time when her own life is suddenly torn to pieces. If he romanced his wife after his Di graciously gave him the time off to do so, she would be perfectly happy ... after all, didn't she send Khushi to sew a button on his shirt? And if Shyam was still around, would she mind Arnav romancing his wife? I'm really not sure on this one ... I cannot say a firm NO ... and that's part of the problem.

More and more Anjali is coming across as a control freak ... she wants the world to run on her terms. And maybe it's due to her damaged past ... but if the cv's don't buck up and show that past, and keep showing her as the Saut in her own brother's life, then it's going to be very difficult to find any audience sympathy for Anjali.

When the story was about Didi ki Saut, Anjali got some sympathy, Khushi was even bashed for not being forceful enough with Shyam, for talking to him, not pushing him away etc. That's because the other woman never gets the sympathy, and Khushi was the other woman in Anjali's life.

Now Anjali is coming across as the other woman in Khushi's life ... from 'Didi Ki Saut' to 'Didi Bani Saut' ... and for her to get any sympathy now is going to be very difficult.

Diya, the 2 occasions - day 1 was way too soon... she was in shock she couldn't have processed anything! Today... c'mon she was totally justified in thinking he had a romantic assignation with his wife - carpet of roses and kissing???? he did all that prep but couldn't call to let someone know? That was just lame. Tongue

Of course, she thinks Chottey had misunderstood the situation --- that puts her life back together. But the point is she is lost... she doesn't begrudge him his happiness, but he is not available to her. She's miserable and needs him and he just isn't there. The one time he said he'd be with her, she let him off on work grounds. She turns around and it seems like he lied. I think it's understandable that she is hurt. 

I think she does have a problem with not having control --- she has NONE. Arnav kicked Shyam out without ever checking with her or talking her thru it. Of course she feels rudderless. 

For now I can understand it...  I think it's a pretty touch crisis - people take weeks, months sometimes more to process it and come to terms with it. Families have to deal with it and provide LOTS of support. It infects everyone - it's not pretty or easy BUT it does happen. Let's see where the show takes it! Big smile

for first bold...he cleared that he tried to call but was unreachable...and he didn't know whre they went..so they were his first priority as well

second bold...this is in her head...he is available 24/7...he spends extra time with khushi...when both ladies went away in different direction..he went to pacify Di...not khushi...she is still his first priority...but anji is in a mood to MU Arnav...this is Arnav's karma for MUing khushi which is coming back to bite him on his A**

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Moksha51soapsudsDiyaS

Go to top