Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 41)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

i think their timing is right...no competing shows in the time slot...we will see their strength once KBC starts

KBC coming back? When? 

Kisme itna dam hai Jo big B ke saamne tik paye? "hain Saala!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99showstruckDiyaS

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

I totally agree Mandy on creating a balance of the scenes. Yesterday was bliss; today was a total Anjali fest. Restrict Anjali time to 7-8 minutes per episode and for God's sake get someone to better write her dialoguesAngry. Plus do not make Friday an crybaby driven episode. Unless you have a dhamaka promo airing over the weekend; it is too long of a wait for the next episode.
I do think they will continue to concentrate on ARHI and the love story too; just the fact that Arnav has just returned after a 6 week kidnapping with the leads apart means they will not separate them again.

Meens with you on needing another promo right about now. Hope they'll oblige soon

Meanwhile does everyone think the last promo has played out in totality? Has the conversion to Mrs. ASR happened conclusively or will be some back to square one on Monday? I could have easily seen some more wooing..

I agree Payal; i could definitely have seen some more wooing too; i think they will continue to show ASR try to make Khushi feel special and will keep up the romance.
I was hoping for the promo to play out better too; but Anjali has me pissed off today. I need a new ARHI promo pronto; Mrs ASR wala promo has outlived its charm for me nowWink

Israt:
Who told you Sanaya is on a 4 day leave and returning on Tuesday?

Meens- love the sadda haq way of demanding the promo LOL CVs please listen and comply

I know a lot of people were upset about Anjali but this track is now headed in a direction where she will come into even more prominence. I am hoping for a dekko into the Raizadas past and I think even that may come via Anjali if the CVs decide to explain why she is the way she is..

Gosh Payal; you think Anjali is going to get more prominenceOuch. I have been a strong supporter of her for the past 2 weeks but her dialogues in the last scene today just made her feel like a totally different person from the one who wanted nothing more than for her Chote to find true love.
I am all up for it if they start revealing the past and stop portraying Anjali like a terminally ill patient.
There may be a blood bath on the forum though; people are actually suggesting that Sanaya quit because she got less screen time today and Anjali is becoming the new leadOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51soapsudsshowstruckDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by soapsuds

Biraj, no ramanchi... This is it! Results declared - page 16. Tacit acceptance is good enough --- these two are not good with words! Big smile

Since you're here... so mad at the show - why the kolveri on medicine? what pills is Anjali popping???? Confused .  hypotension, hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes... what the heck is wrong with her? why can't they get some professional advice and write this properly!  . Yikes! I always swear never to think about the medicine and then they suck me into it! AngryAngryAngry

Doc, you skipped me for the shart ... but it's okay, I was on the losing team LOL

And don't get me started on the medicines ... don't they know pregnant women take the minimum medicines possible?! And taking iron FA tablets is not exactly a matter of life and death ... What are they doing - keeping her sedated so that she doesn't wake up and talk crap?

moonlight99Moksha51showstrucksoapsuds

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

if you have time...read redux thread and doodles analysis

I have plenty of time.. Complete velli LOL Will check it out later.. 

Have read her posts way back when..in feb.. But like Radss said, always makes me wonder if the CVs who give us cow-dung Rabba ve can think so deep.. My itty bitty brain hurts sometimes

soapsudsshowstruck-monalisa-DiyaS

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

if you have time...read redux thread and doodles analysis

I have plenty of time.. Complete velli LOL Will check it out later.. 

Have read her posts way back when..in feb.. But like Radss said, always makes me wonder if the CVs who give us cow-dung Rabba ve can think so deep.. My itty bitty brain hurts sometimes

ROFL Precisely put. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51soapsudsshowstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

i think their timing is right...no competing shows in the time slot...we will see their strength once KBC starts

KBC coming back? When? 

Kisme itna dam hai Jo big B ke saamne tik paye? "hain Saala!"

it is coming back...dont know exact date
Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiyaS

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared... Ouch

she  is on leave for 4 days...back to shooting on tuesday...

Is that why Khushi disappeared?! Satyanash ... so we have more Di-laden episodes coming next week with very little Khushi? Confused
there will be BD...so i hope they dont show romance at least
[/QUOTE]

Shoorpanakha!

Though I think they have started using a straightener in her hair.. Though, isn't gangotri transferable?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

watching the repeat...di is upset...Arnav...karma is a bitch...coming back to bite you for MUing khushi

Moksha51soapsuds-monalisa-DiyaS

Go to top