Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 4)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Sari: Superb post, loved the collage of the hug pics! I agree with you on Khushi having won today. ARHI have accepted their place in each other life as hubby and wife and despite all the drama that surrounds i truly think their relationship can only move forward from her. The play out of the whole IPK song is symbolic that the love story is here to stay.

Sri:
The shot of the episode certainly was Khushi and DI walking away from Arnav in opposite directions. Contrary to public opinion this is not about Khushi's agni pariksha; it is about Arnav's. If there is anything other than ARHI romance that i am looking forward to, it is how he is going to bridge the gap between Khushi and Di and bring back the peace in RM.

Jamba:
Fantastic take, loved itROFL Welcome back!

Mandy: I totally agree with you on ASR not letting Khushi go that easily. They have fought hard enough to get to where they are today, he will not let her sacrifice herself this time. I may be one of the few that does not want Khushi to leave RM alone; because there is no way she is walking out for her own self respect, dignity blah blah blah. It will be shown as a sacrifice; so again she is the scapegoat, isn't it?

Tee: Awesome VM! I'm so gonna miss your VM's over the next few daysOuch.

Isr
at: I agree that the uproar on Anjali is a little exaggerated. I mean way back when Arnav said that he will sacrifice his Khushi for Di, we knew her character would turn grey for sometime. The problem is her dialogues are written all wrong; that is the problem. Today she seemed like a different person from the one who so wanted her Chote to find someone to share his life with.

Shweta: I totally did not get the Raizada's reaction when they walked in too, they looked almost horrified like Arnav was committing murder rather than just hugging his wife. Even Nani and Payal seemed shocked; what is so shocking about a newly wed couple hugging. It wasn't even anything major they walked ontoAngry

All:
I won the sharth too, for the first timeDancing. But i really wish i would have lost just so that we could remain in ASR wooing Khushi land a little longer, rather than being rushed into this Di drama again. Oh well, i'm still hoping for Teej to hit the IPK calender next week to bring back some romantic moments.

Edited by meens80 - 20 July 2012 at 6:56pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikjpatel1289moonlight99Sahana2ashwink630yogifalu-Pallavi---Sari---Jamba-savvy05soapsuds.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-meens80-Jamba-savvy05soapsuds.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs-Vee05-

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Updated on page 1. I said I wasn't going to write and here I am with a novel! apologies in advance of the torture you are about to put yourself through. Might not be around for discussions tonight. Dark Knight has risen and he is calling me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirl-monalisa-soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05sbk2DiyaSipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Sari - What a beautiful post but when is it not ? 

I'll keep it short before I hit the road. 

I liked the episode overall but it left me wanting for more. Si was almost absent  except the first few minutes. 
The episode lived upto my expectations because I knew for sure Arhi would be interrupted . And what a interruption it was ? Was it a directorial mistake ? Why did the RM folks look so angry at finding Arnav and Khushi together? Anjali is a different story but couldn't justify the expression on the rest.

The Arhi hug was beautiful , loved Khushi's acceptance of ASR as her legally wedded husband (aww!!). 
I do have a confusion though. Did Arnav never plan to go to Agra or did he change his mind because his meeting got cancelled last minute? I watched it on my iphone early morning so couldn't get the details. 
The kiss will happen for sure but on the last episode when the serial goes off air. So ladies, relax!!

I was wrong yesterday about everyone asking Anjali about 'Aapne khana kha liya'? It is actually 'Di, aapne dawai le li?' What is this obsession about popping pills in the Raizada household? And what pills are you allowed during pregnancy? Gosh - CVs, please have your basic facts checked out. 

The rest of the episode was everyone freaking out about Anjali and her pills.

Really like Payash today. Glad that Payal finally told him off . She is frustrated that her only identity in this house is being Khushi's sister. She clearly told him that had it not been for Khushi, Shyam's truth would have never come out in frot of the family. I'm really rooting for Payal to maintain her stand and not become an SP bahu. 

The Arnav and Anjali scene although nice had me all uneasy. We are heading into a face-off pretty soon. Di or Khushi? 

Gotta go!!

Last but not least , the highlight of the episode for me was ASR asking Khushi to relax when she nervously was trying to clear the rose petals.You go ASR!! Cool, calm, confident and completely in control !!

tataz,

Sahana

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SairArshijerryikmoonlight99ashwink630spsharmila-Pallavi-Julie0001chipdocgirlmeens80-Jamba-savvy05soapsudspremparbat--Sari--.Mandy.sbk2DiyaSipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Taybs!!

OMG! That is a gem of a song and one of my most favorites...

Loved the VM! Fabulous!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-Jamba-ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikdocgirl--Sari--soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630docgirl--Sari---monalisa-soapsudssavvy05ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Sri, loved your post! I hope Khushi doesn't try to back out of what happened earlier she had her chance and lost. Khushi should not push Arnav away anymore especially if he stands by her like he should, that is where his test begins. Surely he's caught between a rock and a hard place but given what Khushi went through for him its high time he do right by her. He wanted to see her smile again well fight to restore that smile, fight for what is fair.

I am getting sick of the way Anjali is portrayed. I know she's been through a traumatic ordeal which takes it toll on one's health but don't show her fine one minute where she can lash out and handle herself yet look like she's about to pass out again the next. The fainting spells are too OTT

The CVs should be cashing in on the leads chemistry instead they rush their biggest USP for drama. Like I've said before the first half should have focused solely on them and save the second for drama, it would have balanced out and viewers wouldn't have been so mad. If they couldn't do that then at least show Khushi talking with NK or Nani or even DM as I'm sure she is going to start kicking herself again. I feel bad for her, Khushi just can't escape being the scapegoat whether its for the Guptas or the Raizadas.

J, the snark is back!!! You and your take 5s have been sorely missed!!!

I'm tired of seeing Anjali drugged too, I highly doubt a pregnant woman needs that much medication. It definately seems like they love to keep her sedated to avoid popping that bubble of hers, enough already!!

Tee, watch Payal's scene she makes one proud the way she defended not only herself but Khushi as well. The protective sister continues to emerge Clap

What would we do without your VMs?? I love them, during your hiatus there is always your YT channel to keep us entertained

Meens, I cannot stand Manorama anymore!! Out of everyone, I expected her to be the voice of reason but no she is back to having blinders on and out to insult the Raizadas bahus any chance she gets. This was not needed CVs, not every show needs to have a saas from hell. Manorama was lovable during the kidnapping track, a hit with viewers so why go back to this and make her unbearable??

Given the angry fans, they need a new promo pronto. I would love to see a Teej promo, show beautiful ARHI scenes and for shock value the return of Shyam for Anjali. Just saying, there are many for Shyam's return now so why not??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SairArshiashwink630-Reva-moonlight99-Maggie--Pallavi-Julie0001meens80soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05--Sari--ipkbs

Go to top