Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 39)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

I totally agree Mandy on creating a balance of the scenes. Yesterday was bliss; today was a total Anjali fest. Restrict Anjali time to 7-8 minutes per episode and for God's sake get someone to better write her dialoguesAngry. Plus do not make Friday an crybaby driven episode. Unless you have a dhamaka promo airing over the weekend; it is too long of a wait for the next episode.
I do think they will continue to concentrate on ARHI and the love story too; just the fact that Arnav has just returned after a 6 week kidnapping with the leads apart means they will not separate them again.

Meens with you on needing another promo right about now. Hope they'll oblige soon

Meanwhile does everyone think the last promo has played out in totality? Has the conversion to Mrs. ASR happened conclusively or will be some back to square one on Monday? I could have easily seen some more wooing..

I agree Payal; i could definitely have seen some more wooing too; i think they will continue to show ASR try to make Khushi feel special and will keep up the romance.
I was hoping for the promo to play out better too; but Anjali has me pissed off today. I need a new ARHI promo pronto; Mrs ASR wala promo has outlived its charm for me nowWink

Israt:
Who told you Sanaya is on a 4 day leave and returning on Tuesday?

Edited by meens80 - 20 July 2012 at 10:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinksoapsudsshowstruck

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Alrite ladies...Good night and Good morningBig smile

Catch you all over the weekend...Have fun allHug

To all celebrating Ramadan..may you have all the luck and happiness

To all those fasting for Teej...be good and try and make it romantic

And to all the vellas like me ...GET A FREAKING LIFELOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51docgirldesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

You know Israt...I like the way she writes and it makes sense but I dont want to believe t because I refuse to accept that the CVs can put such read-in-between-the-lines plots in a dialy soap...So I dont know what to believeConfused

Dimag ka freaking Dahi...Angry

I am going to bed now...my head hurts...

desigirl_18-monalisa-Mepharm

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Alrite ladies...Good night and Good morningBig smile

Catch you all over the weekend...Have fun allHug

To all celebrating Ramadan..may you have all the luck and happiness

To all those fasting for Teej...be good and try and make it romantic

And to all the vellas like me ...GET A FREAKING LIFELOL

Rabba Ve Radss...

Who is fasting for Teej here? I'm curious...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsMepharm-Vee05-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by docgirl

Don't make me wait too long for the Steel Magnolia!

The alienation of Anjali di continues. She's struggling to come to terms with such aur jhoot and it's a tough road. She has NO answers at all... and life is drifting out of control. Her chottey is making her decisions and she has no way to cope. NO ONE is sitting her down and giving her ANY answers... certainly not Chottey. But she loves him and doesn't want to get in the way of his work, so she sends him off to Agra. She skips the satsang and returns early and lo and behold here's Chottey...no Agra trip, just romancing the patni on a carpet of rose petals. Shocked Trust? Truth? Ouch  Here he is caught red handed... in a lie. What's ASR's sister to believe? The evidence before her eyes or atoot vishwaas? It almost as difficult for her as it is for him. Big smile

This is not about her not wanting him to be happy or resenting his romance with Khushi. It's about the loss of the two most important relationships of her life. Her pati has been summarily booted out - no explanations forthcoming and her chottey... well the open and transparent relationship with him is gone too. It was gone when he ran off without saying a word to her and returned with his bride. He didn't give her any explanation then and so it is to date. Chottey fell in love, became a pati and her relationship with him changed irrevocably. 

She is adrift and has NO control over her life. What CAN she control? Whether she eats, sleeps, or... pops her pills! Davai leney ka mann nahi kar raha hai... if a patient of mine told me that I would deliver a mental thappadwa and my fingers would itch to deliver a physical one. But shame on me if I can't at least once try to get at the underlying cause. It could be sheer petulance but more often than not there's something deeper that this is a symptom of. This is only one of  a limited number of ways she can exert control. 

Why penalize the baby you may ask?... she's not thinking straight and seems conflicted about the place of the baby in her life. 

And so builds another MU... founded as always in IPK duniya on a contrived lack of communication. But I do think this one is less contrived than the last terrace wala MU. This will get much worse yet... keep those FF keys handy! Big smile

Hey there, Soul Sister...!!!

Samjhi aap?Smile

Doc, the problem for me is that Anjali is not coming across as this way. Yes, Nani is not giving her any answers ... but there were two occasions when Arnav tried to talk to her, she shut him up both times ... the first day itself - he tried to talk to her immediately, he even asked the rest of the family to wait their turn ... but she didn't want to listen to anything ... it was 'Arnav, go away.' Flat, cut and dried ... okay, understandable, her world just collapsed ... but doesn't she want to know why?! And when she collapsed and asked Nani those questions, could she not tell Nani - I need an answer now ... if you don't have the answer, then I want them from Chotey.
No, she doesn't, because she prefers not to get the ugly truth, she's still clinging to the hope that Chotey has somehow misunderstood things, and Shyam is pure as the driven snow. And if Arnav sits and talks to her, he will tell her the truth if she asks ... and she's not ready yet to accept it. 
Today, when he tried to give an explanation as to why he was back home, she assumed straight off that he was lying ... well, she and the family were also back home unexpectedly for a reason, couldn't Arnav also have a valid reason for coming back home? But she's not willing to even consider that one ... he's lying because he wanted to spend time with his wife.
Although Arnav did make that easier to believe with his carpet of red roses ... what a time the man chooses to discover his romantic side!!! LOL

When Arnav was ready to cancel his meeting for her, she was happy, because it showed she was paramount in his life ... over his work. And she was able to magnanimously send him off ... SHE was in control. When it appears that he cancelled his satsang meeting with Di for his wife, all hell breaks loose ...

So yes, it's not about about her not wanting him to be happy ... but it IS about her resenting his romancing his wife ... at the cost of his devotion to his Di - especially at a time when her own life is suddenly torn to pieces. If he romanced his wife after his Di graciously gave him the time off to do so, she would be perfectly happy ... after all, didn't she send Khushi to sew a button on his shirt? And if Shyam was still around, would she mind Arnav romancing his wife? I'm really not sure on this one ... I cannot say a firm NO ... and that's part of the problem.

More and more Anjali is coming across as a control freak ... she wants the world to run on her terms. And maybe it's due to her damaged past ... but if the cv's don't buck up and show that past, and keep showing her as the Saut in her own brother's life, then it's going to be very difficult to find any audience sympathy for Anjali.

When the story was about Didi ki Saut, Anjali got some sympathy, Khushi was even bashed for not being forceful enough with Shyam, for talking to him, not pushing him away etc. That's because the other woman never gets the sympathy, and Khushi was the other woman in Anjali's life.

Now Anjali is coming across as the other woman in Khushi's life ... from 'Didi Ki Saut' to 'Didi Bani Saut' ... and for her to get any sympathy now is going to be very difficult.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minnumamoonlight99purplenpinkMoksha51docgirlmeens80-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Rabba Ve Radss...

Who is fasting for Teej here? I'm curious...

Me...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlMepharm-monalisa-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Ok having a midnight snack with milk and cake rusk lol only to eat again in 3 hrs lol anyway while my head was spinning this random thought came in my head and i had to write it since its so dumb rofl...so Arnav's convo with Anjali ends like this...

Arnav: Haan Di main badal gaya hoon pyarne muhe badal diya hai...par ap bhi badal gayi ho aaj kal zyada hi crybaby hogayi ho and ive had it yeh lo..he throws his phone to Anjali..Aman se baat karlo woh batayga main kitna badal gaya hoon use sab pata hai...

When Arnav goes back to the room he finds Khushi wearing his red sari celebrating her newly accepted pati...

So while Arnav and Khushi celebrate being pati patni officialy minus phone calls..this time Arnav locks all doors too...Anjali finds happiness with Aman Wink rofl

Wishful thinking much?! Blame it on the headache...
SKD much?? LOL

docgirl-monalisa-DiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapsuds

Mona darrling I am with you...We still have till tuesday for this to play out...at the moment it is in the "almost" stage like most things in IPK...and who better than all of us to know that "almost" is not IT Wink
So Sheila no ramanchi...we wait till tuesdayTongue...as of now...almost pati maan liya but not quiteTongue...front front see bhat bhat happens...

Biraj, no ramanchi... This is it! Results declared - page 16. Tacit acceptance is good enough --- these two are not good with words! Big smile

Since you're here... so mad at the show - why the kolveri on medicine? what pills is Anjali popping???? Confused .  hypotension, hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes... what the heck is wrong with her? why can't they get some professional advice and write this properly!  . Yikes! I always swear never to think about the medicine and then they suck me into it! AngryAngryAngry
So true Sheila...and the way she looked in the car...if she is so pale and swooning that too towards the latter part of the second trimester no less (and not early pregnancy) they should have taken her to hospital for medical attention ...rather than return home...and interrupt the far more delicious happening there...Evil Smile
why should she be on anything other than iron and calcium supplements and vitamins? All her prenatal visits with shyamu never indicated a problem...now suddenly she is popping pills all over the place!
She looks anemic...I can even accept intermittent momentary swoon when she gets up...may be postural hypotension...no preeclampsia...they keep showing closeups of her dainty unswollen feet walking to Arnie's room...no bloated look...gestational diabetes is likely given family history...but then they should be giving her insulin shots?...So just give it up Sheila...soaps have not even a small shred of medical logic...don't stress urself...the needle holder says it allWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99purplenpinkdocgirl-monalisa-DiyaS

Go to top