Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 36)

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Ok having a midnight snack with milk and cake rusk lol only to eat again in 3 hrs lol anyway while my head was spinning this random thought came in my head and i had to write it since its so dumb rofl...so Arnav's convo with Anjali ends like this...

Arnav: Haan Di main badal gaya hoon pyarne muhe badal diya hai...par ap bhi badal gayi ho aaj kal zyada hi crybaby hogayi ho and ive had it yeh lo..he throws his phone to Anjali..Aman se baat karlo woh batayga main kitna badal gaya hoon use sab pata hai...

When Arnav goes back to the room he finds Khushi wearing his red sari celebrating her newly accepted pati...

So while Arnav and Khushi celebrate being pati patni officialy minus phone calls..this time Arnav locks all doors too...Anjali finds happiness with Aman Wink rofl

Wishful thinking much?! Blame it on the headache...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51-Maggie-showstruckDiyaS-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by docgirl

<font color="#6633cc">So yet another unfinished kiss? Likely in the minority on this one but with these leads the chase is way more interesting </font><font color="#993300">so as long as we get situations that build up to an almost kiss I'll continue to be a happy camper</font>

<font color="#6633cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><font color="#990000">Payal is doing brilliantly these days</font> and to keep the couple at a zero sum game, Akaash is behaving like a total cad. CVs this track has potential, as long as you don't lose steam and meander into meaningless sequences with charred pooris and burnt Kheer.

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">SKD? What happened to the cynic?Wink</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Payal is inspired by the real life online version... maybe?Big smile</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where's your jurmana girl? Sharth results on page 16.</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doc- Hug</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Had a hearty breakfast so cynicism has been quelled for nowLOL Seriously though I'm relying on the optimism of fellow SGs and the hope that the CVs know their strength is ARHI</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And will get working on the jurmana right away</font>

They know, Barun and Sanaya didn't bag all those best jodi awards for nothing and according to what I've read over a million views on YT for the Diwali epi alone. They just need to find the right balance, what was shown today wouldn't have been so bad had it not been crammed into one episode, the fact ARHI's scene was super short only added fuel to the fire.

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruck-Vee05-

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Once again love all your takes. Loved your post Sari. I really hope Shyamu comes back... he can keep Anji happy and distracted for a while. Because Shyamu is Shyamu he will do something dumb and hopfeully Anjali finally figures out the truth.  Anjali needs to see Shyams real side on her own.  Now this would be a good parallel story...(allocate 5-6 mins of screen time per epi for this, keeps everyone happy)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck--Sari--

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

I trolled outside to the redux thread...I read Doods analysis...she has a very interesting spin on Didi ki Saut...she says...

Shyam is out to take revenge because his DI was the saut or other woman in ASR's mom 's life...so basically Arnavs dad cheated his wife and secretly married or had a live in wth Shyamu's DI ...when the truth came out...both the women were shattered and walked out...Shyamus DI has a love child who could never take his dads name and was labelled illegitimate...so shyamu is seeking revenge for that from Arnav and Anjali...

HUH!!!! Confused

Ok I have a pretty out there imagination...but this is beyond a Googly! This is a total Hit-wicket situation Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51showstruckMepharmDiyaS

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

Embarrassed
Originally posted by -Vee05-

It was a full cold shower for the audience that was..
infact I am renaming Di and calling her a thanda fowara from now on..
cuz that's what she is. A cold damper. Go figure.

<font color="#ff00cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Thanda Thanda Pani!!!! Ice Ice Baby!!!ROFL</font>

well she's ice ice. Baby hater.
and not nice nice. Chote damper.

LOL

no...no... call her the "little" chottey damper...if you know what I mean!

ek hi baat hai. Bada chotte ya chotta chotte... LOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Agreed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by veeps

Doc, hum nahi maante ki team Pati jeet chuke hai.. Bet was for till Tuesday.. having said that, since everyone else seems to be Jumanaoing... here goes...

I didn't like that he took 59 seconds to "almost" open the dori in the hut sequence... pshaw...Totally indefensible...But in his defence, the guy usually is more used to tearing it off than untie it...

so there...

Aap kahan thi veeps?  We needed some help here. I think doc was secretly batting for the pati. 

Mona darrling... sore loser! Next time aap jeetengi, dekhna - even if i have to do ramanchi! LOL
vaisey, loveface Arnav is not my fave... or Sobti's best face. no kostin of favors to team pati! Tongue

Mona darrling I am with you...We still have till tuesday for this to play out...at the moment it is in the "almost" stage like most things in IPK...and who better than all of us to know that "almost" is not IT Wink
So Sheila no ramanchi...we wait till tuesdayTongue...as of now...almost pati maan liya but not quiteTongue...front front see bhat bhat happens...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

So yet another unfinished kiss? Likely in the minority on this one but with these leads the chase is way more interesting so as long as we get situations that build up to an almost kiss I'll continue to be a happy camper

Payal is doing brilliantly these days and to keep the couple at a zero sum game, Akaash is behaving like a total cad. CVs this track has potential, as long as you don't lose steam and meander into meaningless sequences with charred pooris and burnt Kheer.

SKD? What happened to the cynic? Wink

Payal is inspired by the real life online version... maybe? Big smile

Where's your jurmana girl? Sharth results on page 16. 

Doc- Hug

Had a hearty breakfast so cynicism has been quelled for nowLOL Seriously though I'm relying on the optimism of fellow SGs and the hope that the CVs know their strength is ARHI

And will get working on the jurmana right away

They know, Barun and Sanaya didn't bag all those best jodi awards for nothing and according to what I've read over a million views on YT for the Diwali epi alone. They just need to find the right balance, what was shown today wouldn't have been so bad had it not been crammed into one episode, the fact ARHI's scene was super short only added fuel to the fire.

I totally agree Mandy on creating a balance of the scenes. Yesterday was bliss; today was a total Anjali fest. Restrict Anjali time to 7-8 minutes per episode and for God's sake get someone to better write her dialoguesAngry. Plus do not make Friday an crybaby driven episode. Unless you have a dhamaka promo airing over the weekend; it is too long of a wait for the next episode.
I do think they will continue to concentrate on ARHI and the love story too; just the fact that Arnav has just returned after a 6 week kidnapping with the leads apart means they will not separate them again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruckipkbsDiyaS

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mepharm

I trolled outside to the redux thread...I read Doods analysis...she has a very interesting spin on Didi ki Saut...she says...

Shyam is out to take revenge because his DI was the saut or other woman in ASR's mom 's life...so basically Arnavs dad cheated his wife and secretly married or had a live in wth Shyamu's DI ...when the truth came out...both the women were shattered and walked out...Shyamus DI has a love child who could never take his dads name and was labelled illegitimate...so shyamu is seeking revenge for that from Arnav and Anjali...

HUH!!!! Confused

Ok I have a pretty out there imagination...but this is beyond a Googly! This is a total Hit-wicket situation Dead

You never know Vee...they way she lays out her tracks and decodes them..she is seldom wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

Go to top