Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They know, Barun and Sanaya didn't bag all those best jodi awards for nothing and according to what I've read over a million views on YT for the Diwali epi alone. They just need to find the right balance, what was shown today wouldn't have been so bad had it not been crammed into one episode, the fact ARHI's scene was super short only added fuel to the fire.

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared...
Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once again love all your takes. Loved your post Sari. I really hope Shyamu comes back... he can keep Anji happy and distracted for a while. Because Shyamu is Shyamu he will do something dumb and hopfeully Anjali finally figures out the truth.  Anjali needs to see Shyams real side on her own.  Now this would be a good parallel story...(allocate 5-6 mins of screen time per epi for this, keeps everyone happy)
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mepharm

I trolled outside to the redux thread...I read Doods analysis...she has a very interesting spin on Didi ki Saut...she says...

Shyam is out to take revenge because his DI was the saut or other woman in ASR's mom 's life...so basically Arnavs dad cheated his wife and secretly married or had a live in wth Shyamu's DI ...when the truth came out...both the women were shattered and walked out...Shyamus DI has a love child who could never take his dads name and was labelled illegitimate...so shyamu is seeking revenge for that from Arnav and Anjali...

HUH!!!! πŸ˜•

Ok I have a pretty out there imagination...but this is beyond a Googly! This is a total Hit-wicket situation πŸ€’
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

ek hi baat hai. Bada chotte ya chotta chotte... πŸ˜†

😳😳 Agreed!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docgirl

Mona darrling... sore loser! Next time aap jeetengi, dekhna - even if i have to do ramanchi! πŸ˜†
vaisey, loveface Arnav is not my fave... or Sobti's best face. no kostin of favors to team pati! πŸ˜›

Mona darrling I am with you...We still have till tuesday for this to play out...at the moment it is in the "almost" stage like most things in IPK...and who better than all of us to know that "almost" is not IT πŸ˜‰
So Sheila no ramanchi...we wait till tuesdayTongue...as of now...almost pati maan liya but not quiteTongue...front front see bhat bhat happens...
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They know, Barun and Sanaya didn't bag all those best jodi awards for nothing and according to what I've read over a million views on YT for the Diwali epi alone. They just need to find the right balance, what was shown today wouldn't have been so bad had it not been crammed into one episode, the fact ARHI's scene was super short only added fuel to the fire.

I totally agree Mandy on creating a balance of the scenes. Yesterday was bliss; today was a total Anjali fest. Restrict Anjali time to 7-8 minutes per episode and for God's sake get someone to better write her dialogues😑. Plus do not make Friday an crybaby driven episode. Unless you have a dhamaka promo airing over the weekend; it is too long of a wait for the next episode.
I do think they will continue to concentrate on ARHI and the love story too; just the fact that Arnav has just returned after a 6 week kidnapping with the leads apart means they will not separate them again.

Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

HUH!!!! πŸ˜•

Ok I have a pretty out there imagination...but this is beyond a Googly! This is a total Hit-wicket situation πŸ€’

You never know Vee...they way she lays out her tracks and decodes them..she is seldom wrong
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mepharm

I trolled outside to the redux thread...I read Doods analysis...she has a very interesting spin on Didi ki Saut...she says...

Shyam is out to take revenge because his DI was the saut or other woman in ASR's mom 's life...so basically Arnavs dad cheated his wife and secretly married or had a live in wth Shyamu's DI ...when the truth came out...both the women were shattered and walked out...Shyamus DI has a love child who could never take his dads name and was labelled illegitimate...so shyamu is seeking revenge for that from Arnav and Anjali...

Do they watch a different show than us? How do you come up with that as Shyaam's background story? 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

even if they showed khushi standing beside arnav when he wad banging on that door and doing nothing. It would have been perfectly balanced because we would know the support is there. She just disappeared...

she  is on leave for 4 days...back to shooting on tuesday...
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Mona darrling I am with you...We still have till tuesday for this to play out...at the moment it is in the "almost" stage like most things in IPK...and who better than all of us to know that "almost" is not IT πŸ˜‰
So Sheila no ramanchi...we wait till tuesdayπŸ˜›...as of now...almost pati maan liya but not quiteπŸ˜›...front front see bhat bhat happens...

Biraj!!! πŸ€— 
Doc, jaaiye, hum aapse baat nahin kar rahe hain.