Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 27)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve SGs Hug 

Beautiful takes from everyone as usual.. Lady J aap bhi ho Aaj to.. Pranaam!
So many reasons to party!!! TGIF, Return of the take 5 Party.. I won the shart, more Party.. The cat that usually has a dead strong grip on Payal jiji's tongue, relented a little today..

And most importantly the MU-ER got MU-ed by the person he cares about the most nonetheless ( though it was short lived). Di has more atoot vishwas on her chotte than he ever did on his wifey 

So SGs, will Arnie give di some answers? Or will he give her yet another pill?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630howcome-monalisa-VistaapremparbatshowstruckDiyaSipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by showstruck

Teej has to be done in private too...because Anji doesnt have shyam ...if she sees others fasting for their husbands, it will hurt her bad...so poolside teej

Maybe she fasts and insists on breaking her fast only if he brings Shyam back. 

Arrey baba ...She is pregnant and fainting...she wont fast this time but she will try ruining it for others...Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbssbk2-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Teej has to be done in private too...because Anji doesnt have shyam ...if she sees others fasting for their husbands, it will hurt her bad...so poolside teej

Can they kill her already???

Like what torture is this??? Pregnant starving woman...this is some abuse...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-howcomeshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Don't make me wait too long for the Steel Magnolia!

The alienation of Anjali di continues. She's struggling to come to terms with such aur jhoot and it's a tough road. She has NO answers at all... and life is drifting out of control. Her chottey is making her decisions and she has no way to cope. NO ONE is sitting her down and giving her ANY answers... certainly not Chottey. But she loves him and doesn't want to get in the way of his work, so she sends him off to Agra. She skips the satsang and returns early and lo and behold here's Chottey...no Agra trip, just romancing the patni on a carpet of rose petals. Shocked Trust? Truth? Ouch  Here he is caught red handed... in a lie. What's ASR's sister to believe? The evidence before her eyes or atoot vishwaas? It almost as difficult for her as it is for him. Big smile

This is not about her not wanting him to be happy or resenting his romance with Khushi. It's about the loss of the two most important relationships of her life. Her pati has been summarily booted out - no explanations forthcoming and her chottey... well the open and transparent relationship with him is gone too. It was gone when he ran off without saying a word to her and returned with his bride. He didn't give her any explanation then and so it is to date. Chottey fell in love, became a pati and her relationship with him changed irrevocably. 

She is adrift and has NO control over her life. What CAN she control? Whether she eats, sleeps, or... pops her pills! Davai leney ka mann nahi kar raha hai... if a patient of mine told me that I would deliver a mental thappadwa and my fingers would itch to deliver a physical one. But shame on me if I can't at least once try to get at the underlying cause. It could be sheer petulance but more often than not there's something deeper that this is a symptom of. This is only one of  a limited number of ways she can exert control. 

Why penalize the baby you may ask?... she's not thinking straight and seems conflicted about the place of the baby in her life. 

And so builds another MU... founded as always in IPK duniya on a contrived lack of communication. But I do think this one is less contrived than the last terrace wala MU. This will get much worse yet... keep those FF keys handy! Big smile

Hey there, Soul Sister...!!!

Samjhi aap?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruckipkbsDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

yes israt dear,
privacy in RM means Di walking in to see chotte breaking the wifeys vrat and she then goes and cries in a corner..

-Maggie-Moksha51showstruck-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-DiyaS

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Rabba Ve ladkisBig smile...

• Akshay Dogra not one of your best days today...your facial expressions didnt make no senseConfused

In my opinion he is the weakest actor of the lot.  I first thought  that it is Deepali but went back to view older epiosdes and notes that it is with Akshay that she seems awkward.

Dont have any good tracks of Akshay despite having many chances.  Maybe one or two with Barun other than that his acting makes no impact.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51-Maggie-Erika1soapsudsshowstruckPr1yankaDiyaSipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Arrey baba ...She is pregnant and fainting...she wont fast this time but she will try ruining it for others...Ouch

If she's fainting anyway, kya farak padta hai if she fasts and faints.  It's not like she cares about the welfare of the child anyway.  She's fasting.  Arnav asked her yesterday if she had kept a stupid-sa fast. 

-Maggie-howcomeshowstrucksoapsudsVistaa-Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Do you  think they will show Teej this year? last year they did not show karwa chaut...this year might it be Teej?

They will its TRP gold and the perfect chance for Khushi to wear her sari surprising ASR

I do not want to raise anyone's hopes and unfortunately i do not have the link to the pics to substantiate this but someone posted a couple of 300th episode celebration pics this morning. In one of the pics you could see a sari in the background that looked exactly like the one Arnav gifted Khushi. So maybe Sanaya was standing behind the cake n a small part of her sari was captured in the pic.Tongue

Edited by meens80 - 20 July 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-VistaapremparbatshowstruckipkbsDiyaS

Go to top