Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 22)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok I am in a very nostalgic mood...Confused

Doesnt this sound like Khushi? 

More like Khushi's great grandmother after a shot of desi moonshine Shocked

W*F are YOU drinking, Talli?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ScintillatingdocgirlhowcomeMepharmshowstrucksavvy05soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Absolutely loved his attitude when the family first walks in; Khushi is completely flustered and embarrassed n he calmly says "Relax"Wink. He has accepted her as his wife and has no qualms about been seen sharing a moment with her in public. Loved that they played the full IPK title track in the background, it certainly gives me hope that the real love story is not going anywhere and will proceed full steam albeit in the middle of family drama. SARUN you guys rockStarStar and thank you for the wonderful scene; much needed to help calm the nerves and gear up for the upcoming drama. How sad was it to see Arnav being left alone with his Khushi and Di walking away from him in different directionsCryCry.

MeensHug

This is so true...yesterday we saw this with HP interruption and now today with the entire clan walking in...but ODB is as unfazed as ever...contrast this when he had first brought in Lavanya to the house...even in the privacy of his bedroom, he was uncomfortable with any sort of intimacy with her. This is total Sadda Haq and I am loving it...Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-howcomeScintillatingmeens80premparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05soapsudsDiyaSPr1yankasbk2ipkbs

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

heyy nice post..
agreed with u.. hehe kkgsr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-Jamba---Sari--

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Some fruity crap...I swear I am going to get diabetes after this trip...apparently women drink girly pink and peach stuff according to the people i hangout with...tomorrow we get grown up drinks...am over this na-insaafi!!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingshowstruck-Jamba-Mepharmdesigirl_18soapsudsDiyaSipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Somebody increase my media knowledge.
what the eff does GH do apart from twiddling his thumbs and insulting the old folks on Twitter ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingshowstruck-Jamba-Mepharmsoapsudsdesigirl_18Pr1yanka-Vee05-DiyaS

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Tallli is in the middle of nowhere USA without her Arnie...what do you expect then J???Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlshowstruck-Jamba-soapsudsdesigirl_18-Vee05-ipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Rabba Ve lovely ladies! Hope the start of the weekend is going well.

Sari- thanks for another edition of the hangout and that lovely post! With you on getting Shyam back though still on team Anjali for now

A fairly decent epi esp. as long as you focus on those 7+ Arhi moments and that's never difficult is it? After the languorous pace set up in yesterday's epi with the unhurried stance and lazy drawl, Khushi's capitulation seemed to come a tad too easy perhaps? Such a beautifully done sequence though so no complaints there.

Arnie has had such a transformation from putting roadblocks in her path to win the bet during the office track to paving the way with roses to win the bet and make her his own. Awww…

And a quick word here about the leads- we've always said they act very well. They hug waaay better!! Those two hugs in that one sequence were so awesome..the love, the relief, the passion all there to be seen and feltStar

So yet another unfinished kiss? Likely in the minority on this one but with these leads the chase is way more interesting so as long as we get situations that build up to an almost kiss I'll continue to be a happy camper

That said, the CVs sure know how to yank us into the drama and none too gently. The we-never-knock-before-entering family is back just as the kiss was about to happen. And almost hell breaks looseOuch

The propensity to misunderstand people and situations is a trait that manifests itself in the younger Raizada generation and so we have Arnav, Anjali and Akaash as proofs. Which works out just conveniently for the CVs for they need those MUs to move the story forward.

That said, for a depressed person unable to think rationally about situations coming into see her bro and SIL in that pose and with those rose petals strewn ek MU to banta hai boss!

Payal is doing brilliantly these days and to keep the couple at a zero sum game, Akaash is behaving like a total cad. CVs this track has potential, as long as you don't lose steam and meander into meaningless sequences with charred pooris and burnt Kheer.

Hoping that while the drama will inevitably come in from next week, the Arhi moments will not be compromised coz  that's what reels us in hook, line and sinker Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

minnuma-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlmeens80howcomepremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05soapsudsVistaa--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Tallli is in the middle of nowhere USA without her Arnie...what do you expect then J???Wink

CryCryCry

Dont remind me...3 more weeks to go...Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05Mepharmdesigirl_18ipkbs

Go to top