Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 2)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Good episode overall.
Keeping it short today. 
Khushi accepts ASR as her pati, and we win a shart. ASR and team pati both. so let me gloat over that. The first sharth i've ever won.Evil Smile
Anyway, So we get an acceptance and in walk the Raizada clan, conveniently on time to interrupt.D'oh
And we get disapproving looks everywhere. Cute moment when ASR tells Khushi to relaxLOL
And the Di starts to cry because her chotte didn't tell her that he was going to romance his wife. And she drops the pani and chotte gets worried.Ouch
And Khushi disappears. CVs please don't do this again. I have no issue with you using the other cast members and SI needs a rest also. but you could have slotted her in the last minute or so or just show her walking around some place with the laundry.
Payal Akash Scene i didn't watch properly but realised Payal grew a spine and talked back to Akash. You go Jiji!Clap And Maami comes and does an MIL.Confused
Anjali refuses meds, for a preggers lady, too many meds is harmful for the baby dear.Ermm
And Chotte is in a frenzy because Di is on a strike. 
And she tells chotte that he has changed because he is in Lau.
Now Anji Di, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but after those lines, if chotte does change now. ThenEvil Smile

Its high time, that shyam comes back and handles his baggage thank you. 

Made this yesterday as part of the tribute series, had upload issues. So added in todays clips and here we are. Kind of went funny when i added todays scenes so apologies.
Last one, going on a VM hiatus for the next 30 days.

Edited by ipkbs - 20 July 2012 at 5:40pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209celaShinyJijijerryiknikkiaprilminnumaSahana2moonlight99dpotnis-Reva-sanyukta90jpatel1289Arnav_Khushifanashwink630yogifalucicilia9-Pallavi--Maggie-spsharmilachip..Smita..bidzdocgirlN112Scintillating--sumana13---monalisa-Vistaasigrid--Sari--desigirl_18stg1Mepharm-Jamba-savvy05premparbatshowstruckLadyLaLa.Mandy.pinky_blueskies-Sush-DiyaSDiamondLifesbk2Pr1yanka

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Sari..khushi will backfire..wait and watch..
we will have passionate ride again..both knows they love each other crazily..yet fighting..because one wants to leave zoo..other for his breath ...dont want to ket her go...

I am seeing both sisters out of zoo soon.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryiktahseenghoriyogifalu-Reva--Maggie--Pallavi-sun2011..Smita..N112showstruckMepharmVistaa--sumana13----Sari--sigrid-Sush-ipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Sari and SG's!

Wonderful post sari, loved how you highlighted the positives in today's episode; ARHI have accepted their love and place in each others life. Today ARHI have won; Anjali has already lost her hubby, now she will lose her brother as well. He may give up his happiness for her, but her own actions will make her lose that special place in his heart.

Gul ki guggly are the words that came to mind after the much anticipated episodeWink. So we got the romance, but no rain; the running into his arms but not an open acknowledgement, we got a hug signifying acceptance only to be mercilessly dropped into Di drama that is now beginning to annoy me.

IPK gold: First 7 minutesClap. Loved the spontaneous hug; when she comes flying into his arms as soon as she sees him. Then she realizes and slowly backs away only to see the floral footpath and realizes the ramanchi her Arnavji has done. Loved his smile as she continues to accuse him of playing her and push him back. Loved how he grabs her hands and passionately hugs her; how she tries to get away but he will not let her go, how she melts and gives in and hugs him back tightHeart. In his soft sexy voice he reminds her that she has to now acknowledge him as her hubby and gently bends in to kiss her. Dude next time no not spend even a second to linger and enjoy the moment; you live in a freaking zoo just jump in and claim her as yoursLOLLOL. Absolutely loved his attitude when the family first walks in; Khushi is completely flustered and embarrassed n he calmly says "Relax"Wink. He has accepted her as his wife and has no qualms about been seen sharing a moment with her in public. Loved that they played the full IPK title track in the background, it certainly gives me hope that the real love story is not going anywhere and will proceed full steam albeit in the middle of family drama. SARUN you guys rockStarStar and thank you for the wonderful scene; much needed to help calm the nerves and gear up for the upcoming drama. How sad was it to see Arnav being left alone with his Khushi and Di walking away from him in different directionsCryCry.

Someone shut Manorama up once and for allAngry; someone slap Akash and someone please tell me what are all these pills that everyone keeps requesting the pregnant woman to popAngryAngry. "Davaii khane ka maan nahi hai" what kind of a dialogue is thatConfused? I was with Anjali and her reaction initially, yes it is possible to MU the situation especially when your judgment is already clouded; besides Arnav getting a taste of his own medicine cannot hurtLOL But her dialogues in her room totally killed the "Arnav's Di" image I had of her. She calls him a liar, refuses to listen to his explanation, tells him he has changed and actually makes him feel guilty for being in love with his wife and attempting to spend some time with her. Is this the same sister who could not wait for her brother to find someone who would bring happiness in his life; did she herself not make repeated attempts to give ARHI a chance to get close to each other. Was she not gushing at seeing her Chote happy during the Payash wedding, holi etc. The only acceptable outcome of her words can be if Arnav tells her why he married Khushi and how they have both suffered to protect her. Anjali may or may not choose to believe this; but she needs to be told especially since she does not want her Chote to lie to her. So Arnav be a man and speak up; BOTH your wife and your Di deserve that you come clean.

Finally Payal is speaking up for herself and her sister Thumbs Up; she has had enough and is only a matter of time before she snaps Akash and Mami out of their delusions. About Khushi leaving RM why should she leave when Arnav is finally by her side? Plus if she does leave it will be shown as a sacrifice for Arnav-Anjali's happiness, but will only lead to more misery for her and Arnav, how does that bring any justice for Khushi?

We need an ARHI Teej promo this weekend; I cannot imagine anything else that can uplift everyone's spirit. Enjoy the weekend allSmile

Edited by meens80 - 20 July 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuShinyJijicelaSairArshijerryikminnumaMamijiyogifaluashwink630jpatel1289hasheymoonlight99-Reva-chipspsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-..Smita..ScintillatingdocgirlhowcomeN112Mepharmsavvy05premparbatshowstruck-Jamba---sumana13--anjaani07LadyLaLa--Sari--soapsudsVistaasigrid.Mandy.pinky_blueskies-Sush-DiyaSsbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Great posts. - loved all the comments.

I too feel Khushi will back track on Monday and say she never admitted to accepting him as her husband!

Arnav will hide the truth of Anjali's harsh words from Khushi.

Anjali will tell Khushi - its because of her she lost her god like husband and her brother while Mami/Akash will blame Payal for supporting Khushi's truth etc. Nani, Arnav and NK will witness this. 

Arnav may tell the truth of their contract marraige to all at RM - everyone shocked.
Khushi and Nani may take Nani's blessings and understanding and walk out to Guptas. Arnav or Nani will not stop them as Nani will say it is better for now this happens as there is no respect for Payal and Khushi in RM.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryikashwink630-Reva--Maggie--Pallavi-..Smita..N112Mepharmshowstruck-Jamba-LadyLaLa--sumana13--anjaani07--Sari--sigrid.Mandy.sbk2DiyaS-Sush-pinky_blueskiesNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode girls...felt sorry for ARNIE BITUA...no chance of getting any...any time soon...,!!! Poetic Justice!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630yogifaluMamiji-Reva--Maggie--Pallavi-..Smita..docgirlN112MepharmpremparbatshowstruckVistaasavvy05--Sari--sigriddesigirl_18--sumana13--anjaani07.Mandy.DiamondLifepinky_blueskiesNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Ok... I liked the episode...the hug stole my heart..and I won a bet.

There is a big uproar about assasination of Anjali's character. Question to my fellow SGs, is it really? This is the first time we are having a Anji track. She has been shown to be manipulative before when she got khushi to work for RM. On many occasions she had Shyam do exactly what she wanted. She wanted Arnav to be happy once upon a time. Why does not she want it anymore? Because clearly her brother is in love with the wrong girl. Arnav MUed khushi. Now it's her turn. I am not defending the character, I am saying may be her character was supposed to be like this. Selfish. I been through a lot. Now I want it my way specially when I have a brother and a family who spoiled me.

Arnav didn't give up when Nani didn't accept LA. He was ready to leave Di as well. Don't give in this to Di's demand to leave khushi. Then you will have it from me Arnav Singh Raizada.

Edited by showstruck - 20 July 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSairArshijerryiksanyukta90ashwink630yogifaluMamiji-Reva-spsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-chipScintillating..Smita..howcomeN112docgirlMepharmLadyLaLapremparbat-Jamba-Chaituv--sumana13----Sari--soapsudsVistaasigrid.Mandy.DiyaS-Sush-DiamondLifesbk2ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

I liked the episode girls...felt sorry for ARNIE BITUA...no chance of getting any...any time soon...,!!! Poetic Justice!

How would he Sush? If he moves in slow motion. I felt like pushing him today. Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

celanikkiaprilsanyukta90-Maggie--Pallavi-docgirlN112--Sari--sigrid-Jamba---sumana13---Sush-ipkbs

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
awesome VM..ipkbs again..i am loving this old goldie songs rather than todays

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630N112-Jamba---Sari--sigrid--sumana13--sbk2ipkbs

Go to top