Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 19)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Vistaa

HugMasala Kudiyoz,

What is the discussion...have just gone through page 1 posts and still trying to recover from the brilliance...that today was the first divinely inspired day of deprivation of the season, does not help muchBig smile

Still woozy...Ouch

Huh??

Ramadan began today Ms J. 

Ah, dhanyavaad. 

I'm sorry - don't know much about it, so will just say - Happy Ramadan" to all here who celebrate it!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlpremparbatshowstrucksavvy05-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa--Sari--ipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

@Sari: Lovely post! So with you on Khushi's capitulation...but koi nahin...at least we got the hug...wish she had smiled though.(now that she had given in..)...it's been so long since she did that...really and truly smiled at Arnav...Day Dreaming Oh what I would do to get these two together for a little together time...unplugged and uninterrupted. No wandering family members, no phones and certainly no HP/OP/JP...

@Sri: Loved your point about the picture...yes, he is a man torn between two women...just like GH said.

@Joey: What a beautiful poem...dil khush ho gaya HugYou write beautifully...Clap 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630meens80Scintillatingshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05--Sari--soapsudsipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve Friday Masala Sahelis  Hug

The most important business first Sharthwa Ve: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (HAHK!) 

Congratulations and well done  Team Pati . The most swiftly resolved Sharth so far! Party Dancing

Vee, Ratna, Ippy, Sci-Payal, Maggie, Mandy, Israt, Hriju, Radss, Astra,Shwetz, Ash, Sari, Moxie

Team Patni: Docgirl, veeps, Howcome, savvy, Joey, Mona Darrling, Bobop, Payal, Biraj, Cicilia, Sahana, chini_chokri, chip

Team Pati wins - AN OXYMORON statement...Shocked.i object!!!

What happened to the feminist in you doc...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlshowstruck-Jamba--monalisa-Vistaaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Doc, you missed Meens in the pati team. I added her to my post from yesterday's hangout.
But wait, kyaaa???? Pati won???Confused

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Maafi peeleejh, Meens Hug... I've updated you inthelist of winners!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Mona Darrling - the first hugwa may have been ramanchi but the second sealed it --- even if she didn't say the words --- tacit acceptance of the almost kiss if only pati wasn't such a slow poke!LOL</font>

I want to say this loud and proud.

I told you so manisha!!! She puckered means she accepted.. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlshowstruck-Jamba--monalisa-Vistaa

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Doc, I though the sharth is not yet over.. she just went to his arms, has not yet accepted him as her  husband verbally -that has got to be the shortest sharth turnaround that none of us imagined from Gul and G.

C'mon Savs, let's not be sore losers... the shart - it was short and sweet OR just plain decisive,  ASR style! It was pretty clear what happened. Even though I love to win (you wouldn't know it from my sharthing record!) gotto be fair to ALL (even to Anjali Di! Wink)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingmeens80Mepharmshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05soapsudsVistaa--Sari--ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Doc, you missed Meens in the pati team. I added her to my post from yesterday's hangout.
But wait, kyaaa???? Pati won???Confused

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Maafi peeleejh, Meens Hug... I've updated you inthelist of winners!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Mona Darrling - the first hugwa may have been ramanchi but the second sealed it --- even if she didn't say the words --- tacit acceptance of the almost kiss if only pati wasn't such a slow poke!LOL</font>

I want to say this loud and proud.

I told you so manisha!!! She puckered means she accepted.. Wink

Kaahe ka pucker?  I saw no pucker.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingdocgirlshowstruck-Jamba-soapsudsipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Vistaa

HugMasala Kudiyoz,

What is the discussion...have just gone through page 1 posts and still trying to recover from the brilliance...that today was the first divinely inspired day of deprivation of the season, does not help muchBig smile

Still woozy...Ouch

Huh??

Sorry for the cryptic clues...as I said...still woozy...Tongue Today was the first day of fasting...the first couple of days give me a headache and then all gets fine and dandy...Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ScintillatinghowcomedocgirlMepharmpremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05-monalisa-soapsuds--Sari--ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

. Even though I love to win (you wouldn't know it from my sharthing record!) gotto be fair to ALL (even to Anjali Di! Wink)

Like Khushi's hugs i think i have to maintain my loss history in Sharts...
Also, this is a record for me, of having lost so many times but koyi nahi love ke liye saala kuch bhi karega, so what if it is reel!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingdocgirlshowstruck-Jamba---Sari---monalisa-soapsudsVistaaipkbs-Vee05-

Go to top