Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 16)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

I was stunned when I read the written updates...I mean, this is Arnav's home and he was romancing his wife...if anything, the Raizadas should have felt embarrassed and walked away without uttering a word...but instead they stand there and pass judgement on the man of the house and his wife?!

exactly, like i said in another post...why did they have those expressions ...they did NOT watch Mature content anyways so why those expressions!!!!D'oh

All they needed to do was pretend like nothing happened and run to the nearest room!! Save the newly weds of the embarrassment at least instead of making them Exhibit A and Exhibit K

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-docgirlScintillatingLadyLaLashowstruck-Jamba--monalisa-soapsudsipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by DiyaS

Res

Although I will give some leeway to the zoo ... Arnav did make it look rather suspicious ... what with all the rose petals ... methinks Di is also pissed off that she doesn't know her Chotey at all ... once she called him the most unromantic man, and boy, is he proving her wrong! Di, little hint for you - the way guys behave with their sisters is not necessarily the way they behave with the love of their life!!!

ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatinghowcomeshowstruck-monalisa-soapsudssavvy05Newbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

What the hell is wrong with people on the forum advising Sanaya to quit the show. If this is based on one tweet by GH then people are far more immature than i thought. There have been a number of episodes in the past where Shyam has had more screen time than Arnav, does that make him the lead?
Do people actually believe that SP and the PH would change the entire script and lead based on Daljeet's negotiations? SP did not take a minute to let Gopi Vahu go and she was the lead of the most popular SP show, then will they really entertain Daljeet's negotiations.
What happens between Sanaya and the PH is her business; if i were Sanaya i would be insulted that my so called fans want me to quit a show i have given a year of my life too; based on some silly rumors and a few episodes.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630moonlight99-Maggie-Scintillatingpremparbatsoapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve Friday Masala Sahelis  Hug

The most important business first Sharthwa Ve: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (HAHK!) 

Congratulations and well done  Team Pati . The most swiftly resolved Sharth so far! Party Dancing

Vee, Ratna, Ippy, Sci-Payal, Maggie, Mandy, Israt, Hriju, Radss, Astra,Shwetz, Ash, Sari, Moxie, Meens

Team Patni: Docgirl, veepsHowcome, savvy, Joey, Mona Darrling, Bobop, Payal, Biraj, Cicilia, Sahana, chini_chokri, chip, Diya

Jurmana (ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!): Justify any one paagal action or quality of ASR's/ Arnav's  that seems near indefensible to you. 

Docgirl's Jurmana: Khushi's pati has done so many pagal indefensible things, I don't know where to start, but I'll defend (despite it goes against every grain in my body, but a sharth is a sharth! Wink) the pagal premi's bruising wala love(credit:Rag1ni), because as much as I hate it, today's mushy, gooey Arnavji ko kissy (pun intended!) bhi tarah bhagaya jaaye. Tongue Really dude --- a carpet of red rose petals in the living room, doe eyes and love face and ANOTHER almost kiss! blech!!! Disapprove

Savvy: My jurmana - I hated it when he called her characterless, but he did a tiny bit of redemption ( say 1%) when he said he trusted Khushi after ousting Shyam (knowing the entire truth only a few minutes before)

Monalisa's Jurmana: I hated that he bonked her on the head with the danda, but practically speaking, there was no other way to keep them both from being napped or killed.  
*SULK*

Howcome's Jurmana : Pagal Pati's violent streak even when he is complete romantics is scary. when he was full on romancing in the hut scene, with one log he knocked her out. But he is on the way of redemption of at least saying - lagi kya????

veeps:I didn't like that he took 59 seconds to "almost" open the dori in the hut sequence... pshaw...Totally indefensible...But in his defence, the guy usually is more used to tearing it off than untie it...

Payal:I was mighty pissed at those half uttered farak padta hai that he always left Khushi with. In hindsight, not such a bad thing given he wasn't sure if his feelings and would probably have hurt her even more. When he was sure he was the one to confess first and in fact Khushi still has'nt done it

While I'm handing out bouquets, special awards to the Gupta Sisters:

Khushiji for being the  World's most committed hugger  

Ek bar, do bar, bar bar ... wah! ClapClap

Now if only she brought her awesome commitment to hugging to the almost kisses.Tongue  Par, who can blame her when Arnavji refused to finish the deed? Dead Dude, just plant one already, phir dekhna how much commitment Khushiji brings. This time I can't even hate on the interrupters. All they did was walk in the through the front door!  Big smile

Payal jiji for being not only tiger sis but a Wife with more than a sentence (a life sentence with the douche!) ---- and she made it count!ClapClap

Move back to GH and wear this proudly! Thumbs Up

And for my pet project the lost and much hated Anjali Di (hoped I'd forget, did ya? ... not a chance, no mercy masala ladkis...Wink) but it is the last part of my post so skip ahead to the next post. Tongue

Don't make me wait too long for the Steel Magnolia!

The alienation of Anjali di continues. She's struggling to come to terms with such aur jhoot and it's a tough road. She has NO answers at all... and life is drifting out of control. Her chottey is making her decisions and she has no way to cope. NO ONE is sitting her down and giving her ANY answers... certainly not Chottey. But she loves him and doesn't want to get in the way of his work, so she sends him off to Agra. She skips the satsang and returns early and lo and behold here's Chottey...no Agra trip, just romancing the patni on a carpet of rose petals. Shocked Trust? Truth? Ouch  Here he is caught red handed... in a lie. What's ASR's sister to believe? The evidence before her eyes or atoot vishwaas? It almost as difficult for her as it is for him. Big smile

This is not about her not wanting him to be happy or resenting his romance with Khushi. It's about the loss of the two most important relationships of her life. Her pati has been summarily booted out - no explanations forthcoming and her chottey... well the open and transparent relationship with him is gone too. It was gone when he ran off without saying a word to her and returned with his bride. He didn't give her any explanation then and so it is to date. Chottey fell in love, became a pati and her relationship with him changed irrevocably. 

She is adrift and has NO control over her life. What CAN she control? Whether she eats, sleeps, or... pops her pills! Davai leney ka mann nahi kar raha hai... if a patient of mine told me that I would deliver a mental thappadwa and my fingers would itch to deliver a physical one. But shame on me if I can't at least once try to get at the underlying cause. It could be sheer petulance but more often than not there's something deeper that this is a symptom of. This is only one of  a limited number of ways she can exert control. 

Why penalize the baby you may ask?... she's not thinking straight and seems conflicted about the place of the baby in her life. 

And so builds another MU... founded as always in IPK duniya on a contrived lack of communication. But I do think this one is less contrived than the last terrace wala MU. This will get much worse yet... keep those FF keys handy! Big smile

Edited by docgirl - 22 July 2012 at 12:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630moonlight99Scintillatingmeens80howcomepremparbatsavvy05showstruck-Jamba---Sari---monalisa-soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Before anyone asks my DP is for Anjali!!! Out n about be back Talli n blackboard in hand in a while...and hopefully less pissed off! Tongue

Today we do this in reverse ok?

Song of the evening is...one of the best love song's ever made...Day Dreaming

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
shayad Phir Is Janam Mein
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale Se ...

hum Ko Mili Hai Aaj
ye Ghadiya Naseeb Se
je Bhar Ke Dekh Leejiye
hamako Kareeb Se
phir Apke Naseeb Mein
ye Raat Ho Na Ho
phir Is Janaam Mein
mulakaat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho??

pas Aiye Ki Ham Nahin
ayenge Baar Baar
bahen Gale Mein Daal Ke
ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
ankhoon Se Phir Ye
pyaar Ki Barsaat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale ...

Then the entire Mental clan walks in in shock and horror...Nani defends it...Di ki Nautanki begins...Betrayed Di...Akash Payal have their moments...Oh Shyam where are Thy?????Confused

Beeeauuutiful song pick Vee!!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingsoapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-ipkbs-Vee05-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

@Ash/Maggie - good to see you here!!

It's even better to see you here today!! Especially since yesterday I would have gotten into major trouble with the red font for being in SKD land for awhile!  Managed to pull myself back to earth...for now!

Edited by magnetic693 - 20 July 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingshowstruck-Jamba-ipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve ladkisBig smile...

Great post Sari and SGsClap

Aashi...loved loved your verses...thanks for the peom...I know you weren't in a mood to write todayHug

LADY J...Take 5 was ROFLROFLROFL

Tee...awesome VMClap

I am not writing about the episode...all of you have pretty much said everything...just a few highlights
  • ASR ...please take a cue from the high jump hugs of your wifey...she is getting fierce and demanding action...so next time you want to kiss her...step it up a bit..
  • Anjali Di...if you believe your chotte then live with it...if you trust Shyamu...go live with him..EVEN BETTERBig smile
  • Mamiji please go to the same place where mamaji went to never return.
  • Payal...pack you bags along with the Bhindi and leave that zoo asap..
  • Akshay Dogra not one of your best days today...your facial expressions didnt make no senseConfused
  • Naniji you seem to be the only sane person in that house...please make sure you make it to the satsang next time...absolutely necessary for your sanity and mental well-being.Big smile
  • DB stop overacting...Anjali is pregnant, not terminally ill will cancer.Confused...for that we have the next show.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

celamoonlight99ashwink630Sunimeens80Scintillatingpremparbatshowstruck-Jamba---Sari--soapsudsVistaaipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

As for symbolism, front front see... yeah... you know the drill. 

Gangotri - that's TWICE. 

Is our long postponed date in the dark alley at midnight finally here? Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ScintillatingshowstruckMepharm-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs-Vee05-

Go to top