Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 14)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by ipkbs

shukhriya Hug

I like the song now as well.
I thought it was a Kumar sanu song till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

Maha freaking satyanash, ladki!!!

That's like attributing a Picasso painting to an artistically inept second grader! Angry

Love your analogy, Lady J ... how do you come up with these ones??!!

Ippy ... Kishore Kumar is THE KING!!!!!!!! Just for that, can I ask you to do a VM on
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho ... you need some education on romantic songs!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Scintillatingdocgirlsavvy05-Jamba---Sari---monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font size="3">And she tells chotte that he has changed because he is in Lau.</font>
<font size="3">Now Anji Di, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but after those lines, if chotte does change now. ThenEvil Smile</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Kya baat hai Ippy! Clap</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Awesome VM as usual, one of my favorite songs ever!</font>

shukhriya Hug

I thought it was a Kumar sanu song till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

Tabs, do you have  a YT channel?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

shukhriya Hug

<font color="#0000ff">I thought it was a Kumar sanu song</font> till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Maha freaking satyanash, ladki!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">That's like attributing a Picasso painting to an artistically inept second grader!Angry</font>

Just noticed your siggy...loves it! ROFL

well you know the raizadas are a class of their own in roadblocking...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillating-Jamba-savvy05

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

- Whatay beautiful hug it was, Khushiji continues to impress with her running and leaping prowess.  Arnav bitwa, kya baat hai, yeh to major progress ho gaya.  The first time she hugged you, all you could do was imitate a freeze-frame robot with your arms in mid-air.  The second time,  it took you a couple of seconds to recover after she hurtled herself at you at Rocky's adda.   The next time, you thought she wanted a lullaby and you carried her off to bed, and rocked her to sleep D'oh
This time, you were actually prepared and managed to get those arms around her with perfect timing. We are so proud.  But wait, it gets better.  You even pulled her back into your arms to nip that ramanchi-tirade right in the bud.  Way to go, dude!  

Manisha.what do you think happens in attempt number 5 Wink. Journey of the hug - very nicely done.

Very simble only Savvyji,  Arnav runs across the room into HER arms.  Tongue

Ab yeh hoga zabardast twist LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingmeens80-Jamba--monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

<font size="3">And she tells chotte that he has changed because he is in Lau.</font>
<font size="3">Now Anji Di, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but after those lines, if chotte does change now. ThenEvil Smile</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Kya baat hai Ippy! Clap</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Awesome VM as usual, one of my favorite songs ever!</font>

shukhriya Hug

Ippy!!! 
Bachchi, you know I love you, but phir kabhi aisi baat mat karna.  Satyanash Ippy D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlScintillating-Jamba-savvy05soapsudsipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

shukhriya Hug

<font color="#0000ff">I thought it was a Kumar sanu song</font> till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">That's like attributing a Picasso painting to an artistically inept second grader!Angry</font>

how was I supposed to know J?
I made the discovery and realised Kumar sanu is a banshee..

LOL

Ok - we'll forgive you this time, since you're barely out of the crib, and coz you make fantastic VM's. But I wanna put out there that I Heart old Kishore Kumar songs just as much as I Angry Salluben. 

Pehli galti maaf. Doosri galti ke baad Ippy ka patta saaf.

Edited by -Jamba- - 20 July 2012 at 8:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99ashwink630-Maggie-docgirlScintillatingsavvy05-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

shukhriya Hug

<font color="#CC0000">Love your analogy, Lady J ... how do you come up with these ones??!!

Ippy ... Kishore Kumar is THE KING!!!!!!!! Just for that, can I ask you to do a VM on
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho ... you need some education on romantic songs!!!
</font>

Diya, I shall do so. But I'm on a hiatus for the next month so it shall be the first one I shall do.. Hug

savvy- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhNKrRdXKs

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirl-monalisa-savvy05DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Sanjana, leave it to you to give me a completely different insight to what Anjali meant. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she meant when she said since getting married he changed, now it makes sense. In her mind, she continues to get "proof" that Arnav not Shyam is in the wrong and that he's let Khushi manipulate him. If only the CVs could have incorporated flashbacks with this scene and show Anjali's mindset, more viewers would sympathize with her but again poor execution so no sympathy.

Wasn't Payal great?? Finally our complaints have been heard and her backbone is returning. I used to have doubts she would walk out but now there is hope. I think the reason for this is because it involves her sister whom she knows is innocent and being used as a scapegoat.

Manisha, I loved the way you described the journey of their hugs. Arnav is no longer in denial, he knows he is in love and that Khushi loves him back so there is no stopping him. I continue to love this side of him while staying in true ASR form.

Joe, here's the thing I don't think they want to make her a vamp but they don't realize that is exactly how Anjali comes off with her behavior and it will only get worse once Shyam returns.

Sahana, the episode wasn't bad but like Joe pointed out having two parallel tracks that are similar in nature is overkill. Anjali has not said anything to Khushi yet but all hints indicate she blames Khushi for Shyam being kicked out, then there is Manorama who I find unbearable! At least with Anjali you get some idea of her POV but with Manorama there is none, I no longer buy the I am protecting my child.

Edited by .Mandy. - 20 July 2012 at 8:24pm

moonlight99-Maggie-Scintillatingshowstrucksavvy05soapsudsipkbs

Go to top